LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been in touch with LE and they requested information about identifying marks on Jaren's body. Jaren is my cousin and we are all worried about her. We also have gotten information from someone who used to work with Jaren and there was a murder of another employee who they worked with as well with major similarities. We are keeping the faith and asking everyone for prayers that she is found safe and sound.

I am so sorry for what you are going through and imagine that every second must seem like an eternity right now. I am hoping and praying that she, your cousin, will be found safe. Thank you for joining the WS community and sharing with us.

Speaking at the Hancock County Public Safety Complex, Grannan said her torso likely floated into South Mississippi waters from the west and could have been in the water for two to three days.

"The remains indicated that the victim was dismembered and decapitated at an unknown location and apparently washed ashore in Bay St. Louis," Chief Deputy Don Bass said.
http://www.sunherald.com/2012/06/08/3995969/search-for-clues-continues-on.html
Trying to find video of this pressor. Anyone else? Please link ...

Two employees ? That is very frightening. I hope the cops are taking this seriously and are looking closely at the other employees and customers.

Sweetly1
If not too much trouble, I would also be curious to know the name of the employee you mentioned was murdered and if they ever caught the person responsible, if you know. Thanks.

I have been in touch with LE and they requested information about identifying marks on Jaren's body. Jaren is my cousin and we are all worried about her. We also have gotten information from someone who used to work with Jaren and there was a murder of another employee who they worked with as well with major similarities. We are keeping the faith and asking everyone for prayers that she is found safe and sound.

So very sorry for what you are going through sweetly1, hugs and prayers~

I wonder when and where this other murder took place??

The other girls name was Hillary, found her murdered in an apartment, badly decomposed, they have never charged anyone with her murder...She lived and worked in New Orleans but she was opriginally from Bay St Louis...I dont believe the police are taking it seriously in New Orleans because both of the young ladies were dancers.

I havent seen Jaren since last year, so I can not tell you what her hair looked like as she changed it up pretty frequently... The other murder took place about 2 months ago from what I was told

I live in Bay St. Louis...closely watching the Jaren and Brittney Wood cases, praying for answers for the families.

She has a butterfly tattoo on her back shoulder area and a skull with a pink bow on her ribcage as well as a sparrow on each hipbone...

If I have the right person, her obit states she passed on March 8, 2012.

sweetly1
I'm so sorry for what you and your family are going through right now. Praying that Jaren will soon be reunited with her loved ones.

Mods, can I post the obit here? <modsnip>.

Mods, can I post the obit here? <modsnip>.

If you are sure it is her, then yes, you may link the obit. If you quote from it, please change the names of any minors to initials.

Thanks Surfie!

Salem

I'm thinking that one of their customers might act like a nice guy, and offer them rides to or from work.

I'm so sorry, sweetly1. I can't imagine what a nightmare this is.

Hillary's obit: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sunherald/obituary.aspx?n=hillary-moulder&pid=156587955

Of note: Blonde, married and had a young child. They look very much alike as well.

So senseless and tragic. Another child who has to go on without her Mommy
icon9.gif

Someone made a beautiful youtube tribute to HM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member