GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can delete your Facebook account from any device if you use the browser instead of the app.

ETA- and you can access it from any computer or handheld device. It doesn't have to be your own personal device or Internet access.

Oh ok, thanks. I wasn't sure about that.

This is also something I have wondered. I am not up to date on cell phones but am curious as to whether the smart phones internet use can be tracked back similar to computer hard drives. (I have an old dumb phone-until recently)
What kind of information can be learned by LE from their phones assuming they were smart android/iphone type devises?

ot/My daughter just helped me pick out a new android phone. It has all the bells and whistles and I loathe it-its driving me mad. I don't want to have a relationship with my phone. I will be returning it before the two week return policy is up.
I am assuming that the store will be able to look at the phones history and see I have been sleuthing Websleuths.

TIA

Lol, my daughter also talked me into getting an android. I just ordered it and will be receiving it tomorrow. I suspect I may be sending it back before my 30 days are up.

Lol, my daughter also talked me into getting an android. I just ordered it and will be receiving it tomorrow. I suspect I may be sending it back before my 30 days are up.

OT- I bristle at apple's restrictions, but the iPhone and iPad truly are ridiculously easy to use. I have an android device and there's no comparison when it comes to ease of use. IMO

Treasure Isle, a bar on Hayne Blvd in New Orleans.

I'm trying to confirm the time right now because I was told different times by different people.

ETA: Still unconfirmed, but would have been late afternoon or early evening, 3-7-ish

If it was 3 to 7 PM on Wed when MAS reported to work and she was in on the killing the time of death would have to be between 0200 hrs and 1900 hrs on Wed June 6.

What happened and why in those 17 hrs to end up with a young mother dead?

This is also something I have wondered. I am not up to date on cell phones but am curious as to whether the smart phones internet use can be tracked back similar to computer hard drives. (I have an old dumb phone-until recently)
What kind of information can be learned by LE from their phones assuming they were smart android/iphone type devises?

ot/My daughter just helped me pick out a new android phone. It has all the bells and whistles and I loathe it-its driving me mad. I don't want to have a relationship with my phone. I will be returning it before the two week return policy is up.
I am assuming that the store will be able to look at the phones history and see I have been sleuthing Websleuths.

Ah, keep the Android, once you get used to it, you'll never go back. I love my iPhone -- it's like a miniature computer at my fingertips. And the apps are great.

Re phone records: these can be obtained from the carrier after a subpoena is issued. It takes a week or so for all the phone records (including texts, photos, email and phone calls) to be delivered to LE.

Android users u have to give it more time and the more u play with it the better u become lol...nothing ment bad by that btw...but in all honesty 30 days is not close to the time it took me to learn mine!!! Js give it some time! U will be happy u did!

I know this has been posted before but I thought it would be nice to post it again so that we all can keep it in our minds. This is a comment that Jaren posted on Facebook. It is so nice to read Jaren's words because we can see what was in her heart and mind. It is a very profound comment. her words summarize her beautiful spirit.

From these words, I can see why she was so loved by those who knew her. These are words that we can all understand and live by.

"I am working every day toward my legacy. It has error(s) but each mistake has been priceless to the journey. I wouldn't exchange my past experiences for the world. They are what have shaped me. Every trial, every struggle, every heartbreak, every broken dream, every crushed hope, every loss, has helped me grow mentally and spiritually. Were it not for my crazy messed-up life I would not have all the life experiences that I have. I would be naive. I would be unprepared to face the world. But I have become strong, independent, and more determined than I ever would have been with a perfect life. It is the hardship I have faced and the pain I have been subjected to over the years that makes me strive harder to beat the odds and break free from the chains society says I am bound by. I will never fall into the same footsteps. I am my own person. I am not the product of anyone else's doing. If you think you can judge me think again. Because I am nothing you have ever seen before. I am me"

http://www.amitetoday.com/view/full...k-authorities-regroup?instance=home_news_lead

On this Father's Day, I can't help but think about Jaren's father and her daughter's father. I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through.

If you are so inclined, please take a moment today to think about these two men and pray that they can eventually find some peace in their lives. This Father's Day has got to be particularly painful for them, given the circumstances :-(

jaren4.jpg

I know this has been posted before but I thought it would be nice to post it again so that we all can keep it in our minds. This is a comment that Jaren posted on Facebook. It is so nice to read Jaren's words because we can see what was in her heart and mind. It is a very profound comment. her words summarize her beautiful spirit.

From these words, I can see why she was so loved by those who knew her. These are words that we can all understand and live by.

"I am working every day toward my legacy. It has error(s) but each mistake has been priceless to the journey. I wouldn't exchange my past experiences for the world. They are what have shaped me. Every trial, every struggle, every heartbreak, every broken dream, every crushed hope, every loss, has helped me grow mentally and spiritually. Were it not for my crazy messed-up life I would not have all the life experiences that I have. I would be naive. I would be unprepared to face the world. But I have become strong, independent, and more determined than I ever would have been with a perfect life. It is the hardship I have faced and the pain I have been subjected to over the years that makes me strive harder to beat the odds and break free from the chains society says I am bound by. I will never fall into the same footsteps. I am my own person. I am not the product of anyone else's doing. If you think you can judge me think again. Because I am nothing you have ever seen before. I am me"

http://www.amitetoday.com/view/full...k-authorities-regroup?instance=home_news_lead

jaren3.jpg

I've added it to the OP.

mlwltrs58: The link appears with asterisks because it's banned here. Chelsea Hoffman writes a blog, and she's often inaccurate in her reporting.

mlwltrs58: The link appears with asterisks because it's banned here. Chelsea Hoffman writes a blog, and she's often inaccurate in her reporting.

Ahh, okay, I didn't realize that..... Sorry and thanks for letting me know....

On this Father's Day, I can't help but think about Jaren's father and her daughter's father. I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through.

If you are so inclined, please take a moment today to think about these two men and pray that they can eventually find some peace in their lives. This Father's Day has got to be particularly painful for them, given the circumstances :-(
I'm sure it's a terrible day for MAS' father, too.

Treasure Isle, a bar on Hayne Blvd in New Orleans.

I'm trying to confirm the time right now because I was told different times by different people.

ETA: Still unconfirmed, but would have been late afternoon or early evening, 3-7-ish

OMG!!!!! My daughter used to work there years ago and she is very very good friends with the owner. My granddaughter and the owner's daughter are BFF's! Am gonna text her now! Holy carp! The place is on Hayne Blvd in NO East!

MAS going to work on June 6th is quite a development! Could be an alibi....carry on as normal?

Does anyone know what tools they would have needed to dismember JLs body? I am in the medical field and have done cadaver dissection and don't think they would have needed anything other than a proper size sharp knife If they made the cuts at the joints i dont think a saw would be needed. Also depending on how long the body was dead before they cut it up would likely impact the amount of blood. The longer she was dead the more the blood would coagulate. That said a larger hunting knife may be all they needed. It could have been the wepon used to stab and kill her then used to finish the job. Also if I recall she was kind of Petite. Considering this maybe all they are looking for is a hunting knife .

http://www.wwl.com/pages/13467619.php?contentType=4&contentId=10857595

Posted: Sunday, 17 June 2012 1:20PM

Hunting knife sought in stripper's death

Don Ames Reporting

Mississippi authorities now believe a Bourbon Street exotic dancer whose body parts washed up on the Gulf Coast was stabbed in the chest with a hunting knife before she was decapitated and dismembered.

Hancock County sheriff's officials say a hunting knife has not been found, but forensic examination of a wound to 22-year-old Jaren Lockhart's chest indicates that is the type of weapon used in her stabbing.

More info in the link!

Anyone hear anything about TS being a hunter etc.?

He doesn't really strike me as the hunting type (at least not for animals!), that's just based on appearances, but you don't have to be a hunter to carry that kind of knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther