GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't really strike me as the hunting type (at least not for animals!), that's just based on appearances, but you don't have to be a hunter to carry that kind of knife.

Just thinking about him having any experience in killing and cleaning an animal ie deer.

He's from Mount Airy and that part of NC is pretty rural. Lots of wooded areas etc for hunting. It would surprise me if he hadn't hunted a few times while he lived in NC.

Depending on what he would've been hunting in NC, you do saw off the head of a deer and front quarter when you clean deer.

Depending on what he would've been hunting in NC, you do saw off the head of a deer and front quarter when you clean deer.

It is so barbaric to imagine that this was done to a human being. Ed Gein liked to do this to people, but he was completely insane. People stayed away from Ed, because they knew he was not right. Yet not 2 weeks ago TS and MAS were out walking the streets of NOLA, interacting with people....touching people with the hands that they would use to destroy a life as if simply "gutting a deer"? They walked into the club smiling and making a pretense of friendship. The difference between TS and MAS and Ed Gein is that they are not insane. They are just evil. Jaren deserves justice and I am praying that it is swift.

I would expect that MAS is going to roll over on this and cut the best deal she can and lay the case out against TS. If she does not then this may involve more than these 2.

Admittedly, a lot of the case details escape me at the moment. So this might be completely unrealistic. But let me say it anyway. Perhaps TS offered to take Jaren home and left the house with Jaren but without MAS. I'm not buying that scenario. But I am not aware of any facts that would make it an impossibility.

Admittedly, a lot of the case details escape me at the moment. So this might be completely unrealistic. But let me say it anyway. Perhaps TS offered to take Jaren home and left the house with Jaren but without MAS. I'm not buying that scenario. But I am not aware of any facts that would make it an impossibility.

Definitely possible, very nearly probable IMO

Not a bad thought at all.

So why does MAS have nothing to say?

Here's a scenario.

I don't believe their intention was to murder Jaren initially. The reason is that they risked too much being on camera.

However, a coworker of hers was murdered a few months back. One reason to have to kill Jaren might have been that somehow that information slipped out between <modsnip>. Maybe they killed her because they had killed before and by their actions or by some evidence that came to light that evening she knew that they had killed the other girl. Just a thought.

Here's a scenario.

I don't believe their intention was to murder Jaren initially. The reason is that they risked too much being on camera.

However, a coworker of hers was murdered a few months back. One reason to have to kill Jaren might have been that somehow that information slipped out between <modsnip>. Maybe they killed her because they had killed before and by their actions or by some evidence that came to light that evening she knew that they had killed the other girl. Just a thought.
Welcome, aviatrix. That's an interesting theory. I don't believe it's come up before now. It could be that Jaren had caught wind of something and asked questions that set off a discussion. Then the truth came out and the two suspects freaked and reacted impulsively.

Slow day and night maybe LE and media will have more solid info durning the week.

Very slow, PTM. I'm sure we'll hear more this week. :prayer: :crossfingers: I don't think the truth will stay hidden long in this case.

Disproved IMO by MAS's conduct post 6/6. She was involved, or at least saw, something horrific.

It's possible she only became involved during the dismemberment/disposal phase of the crime rather than the murder itself. She may be waiting to reveal her side of the story until she's charged and can plea it down by cooperating.

I don't think the plan was murder from the beginning...I think that came later, whether an argument over money happened, or something else, who knows at this point. But they would not be so bold on the videos, and approaching other people who would recognize or even know them, if they planned to find a victim for the purpose of killing. Maybe they refused to pay Jaren, or she refused to do something they asked. I also believe that the disposal (manner) of her body was a poor attempt to hide evidence, not ever imagining she would be found at all, much less so soon, tying them to being the last people she was seen with.

I don't think the plan was murder from the beginning...I think that came later, whether an argument over money happened, or something else, who knows at this point. But they would not be so bold on the videos, and approaching other people who would recognize or even know them, if they planned to find a victim for the purpose of killing. Maybe they refused to pay Jaren, or she refused to do something they asked. I also believe that the disposal (manner) of her body was a poor attempt to hide evidence, not ever imagining she would be found at all, much less so soon, tying them to being the last people she was seen with.

I asked a few folks today about why they thought they cut up the body into pieces and put it in the water. The reply was that they thought it would be easier for the alligators and fish to eat the body. I believe MS was responsible for getting rid of the body and truly believed the alligators and fish would eat it if she dumped it in the water -- I think TCS would have been a little wiser due to his age and his criminal record -- but I think MS was just trying to get rid of the body ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500