GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of the employees that have been interviewed that worked the night Jaren went missing confirmed his identification as "Allen"? Because SN said that they were the people that approached her but if he did work at Stiletto's wouldn't she have seemed a little more familiar with him? Or given more information in her interview? I think another dancer made the same claim but I can't recall seeing the interview at this point.
Is it possible that people just recognized MAS and assumed that it was TS with her since they are a couple? Not saying that he was not involved but if the guy in the hat was the third party and met up with TS in Ms?
Has anyone seen a recent picture of TS or has LE released the indentifying marks/ tattoos from this arrest?
I am curious b/c so many have doubts about that being TS on the Temptations video and I just saw it again on the Fox News at noon and after seeing his mug on here I too am having doubts now if that is TS or not...

For purposes of discussion and not rumor spreading, :waitasec: have we assumed that video guy is TS? Did LE ever say specifically that video man is TS? We know they arrested TS and MAS but is that guy of interest to them too (if he's not TS)? Maybe. That said, LE must know who's who because they've not come out again to ask if someone can id the guy. He may be just another customer walking into the place as it wasn't closing for over an hour, right? Maybe TS waited outside and only MAS went into Temptations and video guy has nothing to do with Jaren's murder or her reason for leaving the club early. :waitasec:

Who knows? Just talking.

We'd have to search all of his aliases, as well.

ETA: And there's another Terry Christopher Speaks in his hometown.

that's true

(CROSSES EYES and :banghead: on the keyboard) LMBO

and it just keeps going and going and going doesnt it

UGHHH he makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the confusion was that you were talking about MAS and JL. Sexual contact between two women doesnt equal semen. Typo, Im sure, but a pretty confusing one.

My bad. It was a typo. The use of initials for everything gets crazy sometimes.
Sorry for the confusion

Ugh. Ugh Ugh Ugh

:( :dunno:

If she's been dead a few days, that eliminates TS as a suspect.

Yikes! Early stages of decomposition.
Yet they don't even tell us hair color, eye color, approximate height, etc.

White truck!!!

that's true

(CROSSES EYES and :banghead: on the keyboard) LMBO

and it just keeps going and going and going doesnt it

UGHHH he makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The more I look at his addresses and the names of folks he lived with or was related to, the more I believe at least once someone else was reporting to his p.o. for him or reported to the jail for him. I do not believe all of those photos are him. Interesting that he was using a fake DL when he was finally arrested. When the police ran that DL I wonder whose fingerprints came up? When they run his fingerprints now I wonder how many different names come up -- when they run all his aliases I wonder how many diferent prints come up. He is a smooth criminal and strangely I believe he has had a lot of help from others over the years. :(

Someone has been helping him -- there is no way he could have afforded to move around as much as he has without financial help from person(s).

For purposes of discussion and not rumor spreading, :waitasec: have we assumed that video guy is TS? Did LE ever say specifically that video man is TS? We know they arrested TS and MAS but is that guy of interest to them too (if he's not TS)? Maybe. That said, LE must know who's who because they've not come out again to ask if someone can id the guy. He may be just another customer walking into the place as it wasn't closing for over an hour, right? Maybe TS waited outside and only MAS went into Temptations and video guy has nothing to do with Jaren's murder or her reason for leaving the club early. :waitasec:

Who knows? Just talking.

The people on the board who have met TS state categorically that its him in the video.

Although, I am not ruling out that TS may have murdered before, I fail to see a connection with him and random, mysterious disappearances.

It has been noted that TS and MAS brazenly walked in and propositioned Jaren and other females on the night in question. They walked in, despite cameras and despite the fact that they were known by patrons and employees.

If TS and MAS planned on murdering and dismembering someone that night, why implicate yourself for the world to see. Why not abduct a random stranger if this is what you had planned to do. Why would TS all of a sudden, if he had been successful abducting women in the past do this?

PA is not so far from OH.....where was TS when katelyn markham went missing?

wow nvm...i just looked over there and they have a possible suspect.

I don't know. After I get updated on Jarin's case, I'll take a look.

Check out the shoes. Are those the same shoes? What's up with that?

Not in my opinion. A few pages back there are 2 close up shots of the shoes. The first is in the Temptations video and the other is a from a video of him being brought to/from a hearing. They look similar but ARE different IMO.

The people on the board who have met TS state categorically that its him in the video.

That's what I thought too (not that I know by looking at him but just they way the news played out) but a few peeps have been questioning if that's TS in the video.

I wonder if LE found that hat.

This video and these specific statements are what makes me believe these two are 100% guilty of JL's death....
If they did actually commit the crime....IMHO they know every detail of who did and why!!!

THIS IS ALL STUFF WE ALREADY HEARD AND KNOW BUT I AM RUNNING ACROSS THESE NEW VIDEOS THAT I HAVE NOT YET SEEN AND AT TIMES I WILL HEAR DIFFERENT THINGS THAT I FIND INTRIGUING AND SPARK A NEW LEVEL OF CURIOSITY IN MY LIL BRAIN LOL!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grannan talked to two women who say Sanchez and Speaks tried to lure them home.
Hancock County Lead Investigator Glenn Grannan said, "Both girls were asked to come join them in maybe like a threesome and then they changed it to a party where they would make $700, $800 something to entice them to go."

Both girls thought our female suspect was somewhat freaky as they described it and didn't feel comfortable, and they declined it and eventually they found someone to go," Grannan said.

That someone Grannan said was 22-year-old Jaren Lockhart.

"We have witnesses stating they heard Jaren ask to leave work early so she could go make some extra money on a party, so we believe she was enticed to go with the hope she would make some extra money," Grannan said.

She was very adjatated, very excitable, she was of course upset. It appeared maybe even under the influence of something," Grannan said. "He would speak about anything he wanted to speak about, unless you wanted to speak about this he referred to his attorney."

"They are our primary suspects because their actions in this time period, there are so many elements that can't be explained by us or them," Grannan said

NOBODY WHO IS INNOCENT ACTS LIKE THAT!!

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE VIDEO IN CASE U WANT TO WATCH IT!

http://www.wlox.com/story/18792017/suspect-may-have-lured-dancer-to-private-party

:jail::jail::jail:

For the love of G! Some jails (Tangi) let the inmates keep their shoes, they simply remove the laces. However those are not the same shoes in the jail and club videos. The black on the club shoes reaches almost to the top. Not the case in the jail video.

The FBI is involved and I doubt they let the hickabillie cops make such a stupid mistake as keeping his own shoes (which IMOO, have been destroyed with other evidence).

The mug shots are over a span of time. Drugs, age, weight gain and loss all change a persons appearance. Lighting, camera angle, beards and glasses all give different effects and allusions. Photos taken from high and looking down on a person are not going to look the same as straight on photos.

Thats my story and Im stickin to it!

That's what I thought too (not that I know by looking at him but just they way the news played out) but a few peeps have been questioning if that's TS in the video.

I wonder if LE found that hat.

I havent heard the people who have met him questioning if thats him or not.

It looked more like a do-rag to me.

Although, I am not ruling out that TS may have murdered before, I fail to see a connection with him and random, mysterious disappearances.

It has been noted that TS and MAS brazenly walked in and propositioned Jaren and other females on the night in question. They walked in, despite cameras and despite the fact that they were known by patrons and employees.

If TS and MAS planned on murdering and dismembering someone that night, why implicate yourself for the world to see. Why not abduct a random stranger if this is what you had planned to do. Why would TS all of a sudden, if he had been successful abducting women in the past do this?

Voice of reason... quite refreshing...

See you are knew here Get use to it. Seems some people like to accuse family members or anyone having to do with the victim. Go look at the Sierra lamar case. Her Moms BF even after the police said was not a suspect. people still think he is involved. It never ceases and in this case Jaren's BF from Family memebers have said not involved But it does not matter . People still harp and try to find a link :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

That's not fair. We know statistically that one-third of cases involving murdered or missing women, can be attributed to their husband or significant other. To ignore that fact is impossible if you're trying to keep an open mind when looking at all the evidence.

I can understand why folks who know people/victims personally get offended/defensive but, if they didn't know the people, they'd probably suspect the husband (I'm not referring to only Jaren's case) too. It's the first place LE looks and sometimes even LE gets stuck focusing there which is an injustice too. I've asked some questions but have spent most of my time sleuthing the person who LE has publically named a suspect. I agree, TCS does not look good on paper one bit.

On all the forums, the cases need to allow freedom to ask questions and reasonable discussion surrounding the possible crime scenarios. Otherwise, people who have a specific motivation can come in and run the investigation - is that what you what?

This subject in general has really been bugging me because I don't think if a person expresses an opinion, they should be silenced through intimidation or gang mentality. If a person is sure what they know is true, state that and move on. No one can hurt you by asking a question. The discussion has hardly been imbalanced on these threads and questions don't equate to disrespect.

Considering he was a felony fugitive, I can't imagine he would have. Normally, I'd say maybe arrogance or even using that exact question as a defense (why would I openly recruit a girl on camera and acquaintances that I was planning on killing?), but as a fugitive, he'd have to know that he would be a person of interest, questioned, etc, for it and that would lead to his warrants and jail for those charges even if nothing else.

IDKY but all day I have had a feeling about some kind of evidence of significant value has turned up for LE!!

It is just one of those feelings that I get...

I feel like it is coming soon!!

For the love of G! Some jails (Tangi) let the inmates keep their shoes, they simply remove the laces. However those are not the same shoes in the jail and club videos. The black on the club shoes reaches almost to the top. Not the case in the jail video.

The FBI is involved and I doubt they let the hickabillie cops make such a stupid mistake as keeping his own shoes (which IMOO, have been destroyed with other evidence).

The mug shots are over a span of time. Drugs, age, weight gain and loss all change a persons appearance. Lighting, camera angle, beards and glasses all give different effects and allusions. Photos taken from high and looking down on a person are not going to look the same as straight on photos.

Thats my story and Im stickin to it!

Another voice of reason!

I think I'm taking another break from this. It's one thing to theorize about the unknowns given the evidence. It's another thing entirely to grasp at straws and freak out over connections that more than likely don't even exist.

Another voice of reason!

I think I'm taking another break from this. It's one thing to theorize about the unknowns given the evidence. It's another thing entirely to grasp at straws and freak out over connections that more than likely don't even exist.

Sometimes the "cast net" gets thrown waaaaayyyyyy out there. I can't read anymore for a while.:banghead:

Because he may have messed up big time. Some of us have followed many cases that remain unsolved. In most of those cases a body has not been found after massive searches and time that has gone by. In Jaren's case, her mutilated body washed ashore. Was that a fluke because of the way the wind blew? Could her body have remained out in the ocean?

Those of us that are familiar with and care about those other girls' cases too, see a possible connection based on TS's prison record and sketchy residence history among other reasons. It's not a certainty but some coincidences are hard to overlook. If it turns out TS is a serial killer, then maybe the mistakes he made with Jaren will uncover answers for the other families of missing women too. If we don't explore it, how will we ever know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member