GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of G! Some jails (Tangi) let the inmates keep their shoes, they simply remove the laces. However those are not the same shoes in the jail and club videos. The black on the club shoes reaches almost to the top. Not the case in the jail video.

The FBI is involved and I doubt they let the hickabillie cops make such a stupid mistake as keeping his own shoes (which IMOO, have been destroyed with other evidence).

The mug shots are over a span of time. Drugs, age, weight gain and loss all change a persons appearance. Lighting, camera angle, beards and glasses all give different effects and allusions. Photos taken from high and looking down on a person are not going to look the same as straight on photos.

Thats my story and Im stickin to it!

Well, my story is that for the last 20 years I have studied photos to determine if person A is related biologically to person B. A person's earlobes or the shape of their ear does not change unless they have cosmetic surgery which is quite expensive as it is elective and I cannot see Speaks footing the bill for cosmetic surgery. Even with weight gain and weight loss, the proportions and underlying boney contours do not change. Another thing does not change is the amount of white showing under the pupils as is the case with some of the photos. I believe that for whatever reason (perhaps he had something on them) Terry Christopher Speaks has had a lot of help from person(s) in order that he could life the lifestyle he has led. I am implying it was not just financial help. And again I ask -- does anyone know what type of vehicle he was using for all this traveling he did?

The only thing I can find on it is here:

http://www.nola.com/traffic/index.ssf/2012/06/man_dies_after_being_hit_by_tr.html#comments

"The man had no identification, Gagliano said. He has dark-brown or black hair and a tattoo on his right arm that appears to be carnival masks. Gagliano said. He was wearing khaki shorts and a black shirt."

I just thought it weird that they were wearing the same clothes and the man has a tattoo on his right arm!

Finally caught on to what this is about. That's strange indeed.
Will the police report when they identify the man? How many days has it been?
I suppose carnival mask tatoos are common, are they in LA?
Everything should be checked out imo.
Hit by a train Monday, the evening of June 11. Face badly damaged.

IDKY but all day I have had a feeling about some kind of evidence of significant value has turned up for LE!!

It is just one of those feelings that I get...

I feel like it is coming soon!!

I hope your intuition is correct. For the sake of Jaren's family and friends, they need to know the person/people will face the consequences for their actions. I don't think that this will necessarily bring closure(how can something as horrifying as this ever have closure, IMO)but maybe let them rest easier knowing that no other person or family will have to suffer the same fate.

Well, my story is that for the last 20 years I have studied photos to determine if person A is related biologically to person B. A person's earlobes or the shape of their ear does not change unless they have cosmetic surgery which is quite expensive as it is elective and I cannot see Speaks footing the bill for cosmetic surgery. Even with weight gain and weight loss, the proportions and underlying boney contours do not change. Another thing does not change is the amount of white showing under the pupils as is the case with some of the photos. I believe that for whatever reason (perhaps he had something on them) Terry Christopher Speaks has had a lot of help from person(s) in order that he could life the lifestyle he has led. I am implying it was not just financial help. And again I ask -- does anyone know what type of vehicle he was using for all this traveling he did?

As a photographer, Id like to hear about your work. If you like, PM me.

There was no written report about this mornings hearing just the live report I saw at noon. They are continuing the report at 4 and 5 pm tonight.

Be sure to tell us what's reported on the news, kay? It's past 5PM now.

I am here on Jarens thread because I want justice for her. I want the individuals, all of them, that were involved in her brutal murder to be found and prosecuted. As of yet we don't know where the crime scene is and if there are any other people involved. If TS is a serial killer at least he is behind bars right now.

I had mentioned a long time ago, that maybe a different thread could be started to try and find similarities between other victims. There are SK threads.

Be sure to tell us what's reported on the news, kay? It's past 5PM now.

Confusion in court about Hancock county placing a hold on MAS. Her attorney tried getting it lifted. Judge said there was no hold it was a clerical error. Oops. MAS still being held for harboring a sex offender. Seems as though to many jurisdictions involved. IMO this is gonna mess things up big time.

Meg Gatto fox 8 reported "Margaret Sanchez sucked her thumb and cried" " it was strange"

Although, I am not ruling out that TS may have murdered before, I fail to see a connection with him and random, mysterious disappearances.

It has been noted that TS and MAS brazenly walked in and propositioned Jaren and other females on the night in question. They walked in, despite cameras and despite the fact that they were known by patrons and employees.

If TS and MAS planned on murdering and dismembering someone that night, why implicate yourself for the world to see. Why not abduct a random stranger if this is what you had planned to do. Why would TS all of a sudden, if he had been successful abducting women in the past do this?

Well -- it is obvious that they were desperate for one woman to come with thm that night-- for whatever reason. If they allowed themselves to be seen on camera I agree they did not go in with the intention of killing anyone. However, during the night, SOMETHING changed to the point where she had to be killed. I personally believe the body was cut up as a matter of transporting convenience and the fact that the perp believed it would never be found that way.

When Hancock county recovered her torso from the beach, they said an autopsy would be done. If they swabbed her vaginal cavity for any trace evidence (semen) then LE would have a possible DNA match to TS. This assuming there was sexual contact between JL and TS.

If there are positive results from the test then I am assuming they are keeping it close to the vest. I was hoping their was trace evidence but I would think they would be back by now. If TS DNA was found then they could formally charge him with the murder I would think.

Not sure if they could formally charge TS with her murder if his DNA was found on her body but it would be a step in the right direction.
Depends on if TS claims they dropped her off somewhere. If his claim can be collaborated by witnesses or by other means, the presence of semen indicates that sexual relations took place but doesn't prove that TS is the murderer.

If a dead woman's body is found on her own bed in her own home and semen can be linked to the last man she was with, especially if a stranger's semen is found, then that's pretty damning evidence. Let's say, Jaren had sexual relations with her bf prior to going to work and his semen is found, that's not proof that he harmed her because it makes sense that they could have had sex earlier in the day.
They'd have to link her back to their hotel room or have witnesses say that they were seen out together before LE could conclude the person who left the semen behind is the killer.

By the way, do peeps routinely have unprotected sex with random people these days? I mean, would TS even do that? Would Jaren?
Wouldn't he know, if he intended on killing her, that his DNA would link him directly to her body?
Unless he thinks, because he's made so many bodies disappear before, that her's wasn't going to surface.

Can those of you who do not think all the photos are of TS please post the photo you are talking about please?

… Margaret Sanchez was arrested on June 12. Three days later she posted bond, and could've been released from jail had it not been that the coroner at around the same time,issued an order to keep her in protective custody.

"I'm not aware of any provisional law that provides a person to be held in jail on a coroner's protective order." Public defender Allen Harvey argued.

Taken from my same link above.. Ruh-roh! ..so someone did in fact post her 1500 bond and she should've been free to go.. but the MS coroner said no to hold her.. which as her public defender is now saying is BS and there's no such law allowing such.. i cerrtainly hope these screw ups do not allow murderers to walk Scott free and justice for Jaren to go unserved.. because its these exact screw ups that I've seen cost states attorneys offices cases before.. not good IMO!

I am here on Jarens thread because I want justice for her. I want the individuals, all of them, that were involved in her brutal murder to be found and prosecuted. As of yet we don't know where the crime scene is and if there are any other people involved. If TS is a serial killer at least he is behind bars right now.

I had mentioned a long time ago, that maybe a different thread could be started to try and find similarities between other victims. There are SK threads.

I see. The discussion has expanded, ot I guess, due to the fact that Jaren's body was found.
Most of the other cases don't involve a recovered body. That's why the serial killer theory has expanded on Jaren's threads.
Light bulbs are going on as we look into Jaren's case. TS wasn't even on radar prior to Jaren's murder.

Not sure if they could formally charge TS with her murder if his DNA was found on her body but it would be a step in the right direction.
Depends on if TS claims they dropped her off somewhere. If his claim can be collaborated by witnesses or by other means, the presence of semen indicates that sexual relations took place but doesn't prove that TS is the murderer.

If a dead woman's body is found on her own bed in her own home and semen can be linked to the last man she was with, especially if a stranger's semen is found, then that's pretty damning evidence. Let's say, Jaren had sexual relations with her bf prior to going to work and his semen is found, that's not proof that he harmed her because it makes sense that they could have had sex earlier in the day.
They'd have to link her back to their hotel room or have witnesses say that they were seen out together before LE could conclude the person who left the semen behind is the killer.

By the way, do peeps routinely have unprotected sex with random people these days? I mean, would TS even do that? Would Jaren?
Wouldn't he know, if he intended on killing her, that his DNA would link him directly to her body?
Unless he thinks, because he's made so many bodies disappear before, that her's wasn't going to surface.

No, I realize that if his semen is found inside her it doesn't make him the murderer. I was just hoping for a dot to make a connection.
Seems we don't have any dots outside of a video showing MAS and TS entering temptations and a couple of statements from some dancers.

It's frustrating cuz it all seems to be slipping away. I posted last week that there were to may hands in the fire. Lack of communication, different laws in different states and a pissing contest with LE. So so sad

The more I look at his addresses and the names of folks he lived with or was related to, the more I believe at least once someone else was reporting to his p.o. for him or reported to the jail for him. I do not believe all of those photos are him. Interesting that he was using a fake DL when he was finally arrested. When the police ran that DL I wonder whose fingerprints came up? When they run his fingerprints now I wonder how many different names come up -- when they run all his aliases I wonder how many diferent prints come up. He is a smooth criminal and strangely I believe he has had a lot of help from others over the years. :(

Someone has been helping him -- there is no way he could have afforded to move around as much as he has without financial help from person(s).

Just assuming that he had multiple fingerprints come up ....wouldnt they have DNA since he is a convicted sex offender previously??

Wouldnt they run his DNA in the case his prints didn't help them any??

IDK anything about what they would do in that situation but it just seems like that is what they would do to me...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Rules Etiquette & Information

Here are the rules that apply to posting on Websleuths.
I just noticed a new rule that addresses serial killer discussion. I'll read it now as this has been the first time I've posted along these lines.

Others' may want to read the rules put forth about money. I'm not sure if what's been posted breaks the rules as I'm not a mod.

where's bessie today?

Another rule, is that if we don't like what someone else is posting, we are supposed to just pass over the post and go on from there. There's no need to correct somebody outloud. You can always ask a mod to help out and redirect if they agree to lay down a law regarding something that's bugging you.

You're never supposed to say I'm leaving because the conversation is not going the way you'd like it to go. You should just go.

No, I realize that if his semen is found inside her it doesn't make him the murderer. I was just hoping for a dot to make a connection.
Seems we don't have any dots outside of a video showing MAS and TS entering temptations and a couple of statements from some dancers.

It's frustrating cuz it all seems to be slipping away. I posted last week that there were to may hands in the fire. Lack of communication, different laws in different states and a pissing contest with LE. So so sad

I hate to say it, but that's how it usually is. You can only hold your breath and hope they can gather enough evidence to nail the perp.
It's very frustrating indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member