GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
From conversations with my brother im sure that jaren knew and trusted TS. He was the bouncer at the club next to temptations. Jaren worked at the club (stilettos) so jaren and TS worked together. Im not sure if she knew MS but prob did know her. What i think is messed up is TS bring a bouncer is in a trusted position ladies are spose to be able to goto them(bouncers) for protection not to get killed by them

A dancer, Christy S., told reporters that too. She said JL had worked at Stilettos for about two years before moving, months ago,
next door to Temptations. She said that TS was the doorman at Stilettos and, at times, had walked Jaren to her car.

I found a FB profile using the middle initial with the other names and the profile pic looks a lot like MAS to me. I don't think it's her though. Quite a creepy coincidence, given the cover photo.

If I'm seeing things that aren't there, I should probably stop looking. :crazy:

I saw that the other day too and almost freaked while looking at the cover photo!

Hey all. Just want to introduce myself and thank everyone for you help keeping me sane and for you selfless compassion for people you dont know. Im benny jarens brother n law. Ive followed your forum from day one and u guys rock. From her family and friends thank you very much.

:fireworks2: :welcome5: :newhere: <----- AS WELL!! :woohoo:

I just wanted to say, I'm outraged that TS was hired by this club where he was hired to fulfill a "SECURITY" type position for the girls who worked at the club..I guess as a former dancer myself it ESPECIALLY :furious: infuriates :furious: me as I can remember having a guy walk me to my car EVERY SINGLE night!!I can say looking back I trusted these guys 100% and what happened to Jaren could have just as easily happened to me on any one of those nights when I put all of my trust in them to get me to my parking garage and off into the night in a safe manner!

Well, I was sitting on my porch petting my Tabby Cat, his name is Psycho, lol. I live on 18 acres and as I was peering out across the beautiful field we have here it's not surprising my mind started to wonder about sweet Jaren and the thought of how you said earlier that ur brother and you were talking of how Jaren undoubtedly trusted TS bc she did in fact work with him on previous occasion......

I am not 100% sure on how the laws work and I know it won't EVER bring Jaren back but I wanted to make the suggestion of maybe discussing with your brother and/or Jaren's family of filing a wrongful death suit (Not sure if that is the correct legal term in which I'm thinking of but something like that...sorry like I said I'm slightly ignorant when it comes to legal terminology. :)with the club that had hired TS without doing a background check on him...BC I'm sure we'd all agree that even tho they weren't working together that night, if not for that club hiring him Jaren would more than likely still be here today....As I know it wouldn't bring Jaren back it would, in my mind, build a sense of security for all these girls in the clubs who trust these employees whom are hired to protect them in a sense...and not only that but I also feel it would be something to honor Jaren and in hearing of how sweet and what a wonderful caring person she was it seems she would be so glad to see that no other girl ever have to suffer at the hands of any one of these employees or even have the chance to be dooped by any of them!

Like I said it was just a thought that had come to my mind as I was sitting there on my porch and maybe someone whom is on this form that knows more about the law than I do can attest to if this would even be possible to be put into law if it already isn't a law...

It seems all Clubs should do a background check on these guys they hire for the position TS was hired for in my mind! It seems as though they should be obligated to do so. I honestly thought they did.BC when I was hired at the club in which I worked for many years I was required to give a social security card, valid state issued I.D. as well as signing documents that consented for the club to complete any necessary investigations into my previous employment and/or criminal history...things of that nature...Did they actually do it?? Now, I'm guessing not,but I was under the impression they did in fact "check up" on me before I was hired..I really had no reason to believe they didnt BC I just didn't think they would have the paperwork drawn up if they were not going to make use of it....Now I'm under the impression however, they must have had me sign these just for the simple fact of "covering their butts" so-to-speak! I'm not sure why...Maybe in the event something were to happen they would have the paper work ?IDK?...It sure would be nice to know if TS had to sign these papers or not...I was never employed at the clubs they were employed at but I would speculate that most had the same documents for employment. I worked at De Ja Vu Showgirls which is owned by The Hustler club so I'm really not sure how much different this place is from the Clubs where they were working....When I think of how many times I walked to my car in the parking garage after work by these guys who held the same job title as TS it really really bothers me that the whole time I trusted these guys BC they were my fellow employees and as I had to consent to background checks... I guess I always just figured they did as well!

But the simple fact is that if the club would have had the rule there is a good chance that TS wouldn't have gotten the job...but we all know he was a sly little snake and could have used any name he decided to pick out of a hat as I'm sure he'd done on many occasion! However, I can't help but think maybe if he were made aware of the background check prior to applying maybe he wouldn't have applied at all....Or even had he learned of their doing so once he went and applied that maybe he never would have returned in further seeking to be hired...

I believe I read there was mention of a law being put into place and calling it Jaren's Law....I'm not sure of the details of where I read it...I think it may have been here actually...And I remember thinking what a GREAT Idea! Not only would it honor a GREAT and BEAUTIFUL girl it would give so many other girls a sense of security and a better trust in their fellow employees!

I know if I were suffering such a terrible loss I would surely want someone to be held responsible...And not just someone but EVERYONE who had ANY part in this horrific tragedy! And in my mind , the club should take some sort of responsibility for what happened to Jaren BC they at one point did hire TS leading him (A CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER) to be in a place where innocent women work and allowing their girls to give him a level of their trust and put him in a position in their minds as someone one they could count on if they ever needed his help ..most of these girls have children and family whom they love very much and are just trying make some quick easy cash to feed them and give them all that they want and need!..I know BC I've been there myself....And for that club to have a person such as TS walking these women to their cars at night alone is a terrible thought!!! I really wish there WAS a law protecting us who are vulnerable...and I know not every law is fool proof, but I believe it would be a heck of a lot safer for us!

I believe Jaren's family as well as her baby girl could benefit if in fact the club was found to be at fault! And I believe they should pay up...in the end they will never have Jaren but they will be awarded and a little girl whom will never have her mother's support I know would benefit....maybe a college fund or something for that baby girl and Jaren's family...as well as them be awarded the satisfaction that Jaren leave a legacy behind that will in the future protect so many women from ever having to suffer or endure the terrible things I can only imagine she did and all because she was trusting someone whom she was employed with at one time! That's why I feel the club could be held responsible.... I know it would be totally up to her family in deciding to bring a suit on but I was just suggesting to give some sort of hope that Jaren could leave behind a lasting legacy and sense of hope for other dancers who like her were just young girls who are working to support the ones they love!!

Now my question to everyone else is ...
Does this law already exist??
Am I totally way way way out in left field in thinking the club should be somewhat responsible???

To my knowledge we have not found a connection of Jaren to Zach, I'm assuming you're talking about Zackery Bowen that killed Addie? ..if so, the only one we've found connected to him is Margaret Sanchez.. Margaret claims to have been good friends with both Addie and Zach through their working at bars in the French quarter.. but the only one we have saying such is Margaret in her myspace she speaks about being their friend and how badly she misses them..but nothing proving the fact that they were freiends other than that. ..

Is that the Zach you're talking about

In addition to the above, some of us are questioning if TS could have, in some way, a direct connection to Addie Mathias Hall
who was murdered by Zach Bowan in 2006. Since MAS knew Addie personally, TS may have specifically sought MAS out.
I recall a comment TS made on Margaret's birthday on her (something) page, where he used words of a con man imo.

Addie was murdered and dismembered by Zack her boyfriend in 2006.
Margaret was her friend.
Hillary died in March? 2012. Questionable suicide. Jaren was her friend. (she was living in the same hotel as Jaren)
Jaren was lured from temptations by Margaret and Terry, her boyfriend (a bouncer recently fired from Stilleto's) -he had also absconded from North Carolina... for failing to register his whereabouts as he is a registered sex offender...

Jaren's body parts washed up in Bay St Louis 2 days later.

Margaret and Terry were found by US marshals and tried to run resisting arrest.
Terry went to Fed prison in OK. Margaret was placed in custody in LA,

All worked on Bourbon St...
Zack was a vet that served overseas.... he and Addie refused to leave NOLA during the hurricane. Their story will air on the next episode of Final Witness on ABC.
It is rumored Margaret was interviewed and was to be on the show... (in a nut shell)

OH! Margaret's uncle is a ?jazz musician in New Orleans ~ Paul Sanchez... Margaret and Terry were living in his mother's house.

Thanks. I get the impression that it's risky to know Margaret ... that she went off the rails quite some time ago.

:fireworks2: :welcome5: :newhere: <----- AS WELL!! :woohoo:

I just wanted to say, I'm outraged that TS was hired by this club where he was hired to fulfill a "SECURITY" type position for the girls who worked at the club..I guess as a former dancer myself it ESPECIALLY :furious: infuriates :furious: me as I can remember having a guy walk me to my car EVERY SINGLE night!!I can say looking back I trusted these guys 100% and what happened to Jaren could have just as easily happened to me on any one of those nights when I put all of my trust in them to get me to my parking garage and off into the night in a safe manner!

Well, I was sitting on my porch petting my Tabby Cat, his name is Psycho, lol. I live on 18 acres and as I was peering out across the beautiful field we have here it's not surprising my mind started to wonder about sweet Jaren and the thought of how you said earlier that ur brother and you were talking of how Jaren undoubtedly trusted TS bc she did in fact work with him on previous occasion......

I am not 100% sure on how the laws work and I know it won't EVER bring Jaren back but I wanted to make the suggestion of maybe discussing with your brother and/or Jaren's family of filing a wrongful death suit (Not sure if that is the correct legal term in which I'm thinking of but something like that...sorry like I said I'm slightly ignorant when it comes to legal terminology. :)with the club that had hired TS without doing a background check on him...BC I'm sure we'd all agree that even tho they weren't working together that night, if not for that club hiring him Jaren would more than likely still be here today....As I know it wouldn't bring Jaren back it would, in my mind, build a sense of security for all these girls in the clubs who trust these employees whom are hired to protect them in a sense...and not only that but I also feel it would be something to honor Jaren and in hearing of how sweet and what a wonderful caring person she was it seems she would be so glad to see that no other girl ever have to suffer at the hands of any one of these employees or even have the chance to be dooped by any of them!

Like I said it was just a thought that had come to my mind as I was sitting there on my porch and maybe someone whom is on this form that knows more about the law than I do can attest to if this would even be possible to be put into law if it already isn't a law...

It seems all Clubs should do a background check on these guys they hire for the position TS was hired for in my mind! It seems as though they should be obligated to do so. I honestly thought they did.BC when I was hired at the club in which I worked for many years I was required to give a social security card, valid state issued I.D. as well as signing documents that consented for the club to complete any necessary investigations into my previous employment and/or criminal history...things of that nature...Did they actually do it?? Now, I'm guessing not,but I was under the impression they did in fact "check up" on me before I was hired..I really had no reason to believe they didnt BC I just didn't think they would have the paperwork drawn up if they were not going to make use of it....Now I'm under the impression however, they must have had me sign these just for the simple fact of "covering their butts" so-to-speak! I'm not sure why...Maybe in the event something were to happen they would have the paper work ?IDK?...It sure would be nice to know if TS had to sign these papers or not...I was never employed at the clubs they were employed at but I would speculate that most had the same documents for employment. I worked at De Ja Vu Showgirls which is owned by The Hustler club so I'm really not sure how much different this place is from the Clubs where they were working....When I think of how many times I walked to my car in the parking garage after work by these guys who held the same job title as TS it really really bothers me that the whole time I trusted these guys BC they were my fellow employees and as I had to consent to background checks... I guess I always just figured they did as well!

But the simple fact is that if the club would have had the rule there is a good chance that TS wouldn't have gotten the job...but we all know he was a sly little snake and could have used any name he decided to pick out of a hat as I'm sure he'd done on many occasion! However, I can't help but think maybe if he were made aware of the background check prior to applying maybe he wouldn't have applied at all....Or even had he learned of their doing so once he went and applied that maybe he never would have returned in further seeking to be hired...

I believe I read there was mention of a law being put into place and calling it Jaren's Law....I'm not sure of the details of where I read it...I think it may have been here actually...And I remember thinking what a GREAT Idea! Not only would it honor a GREAT and BEAUTIFUL girl it would give so many other girls a sense of security and a better trust in their fellow employees!

I know if I were suffering such a terrible loss I would surely want someone to be held responsible...And not just someone but EVERYONE who had ANY part in this horrific tragedy! And in my mind , the club should take some sort of responsibility for what happened to Jaren BC they at one point did hire TS leading him (A CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER) to be in a place where innocent women work and allowing their girls to give him a level of their trust and put him in a position in their minds as someone one they could count on if they ever needed his help ..most of these girls have children and family whom they love very much and are just trying make some quick easy cash to feed them and give them all that they want and need!..I know BC I've been there myself....And for that club to have a person such as TS walking these women to their cars at night alone is a terrible thought!!! I really wish there WAS a law protecting us who are vulnerable...and I know not every law is fool proof, but I believe it would be a heck of a lot safer for us!

I believe Jaren's family as well as her baby girl could benefit if in fact the club was found to be at fault! And I believe they should pay up...in the end they will never have Jaren but they will be awarded and a little girl whom will never have her mother's support I know would benefit....maybe a college fund or something for that baby girl and Jaren's family...as well as them be awarded the satisfaction that Jaren leave a legacy behind that will in the future protect so many women from ever having to suffer or endure the terrible things I can only imagine she did and all because she was trusting someone whom she was employed with at one time! That's why I feel the club could be held responsible.... I know it would be totally up to her family in deciding to bring a suit on but I was just suggesting to give some sort of hope that Jaren could leave behind a lasting legacy and sense of hope for other dancers who like her were just young girls who are working to support the ones they love!!

Now my question to everyone else is ...
Does this law already exist??
Am I totally way way way out in left field in thinking the club should be somewhat responsible???

Honestly, this is one of the best ideas I have heard this year. I think you should bring this letter to your local state representative just as you have typed it -- there should be a law called Jaren's law and it should say that people employed in a security position at a "high risk" club such as bars, etc. (Places that close late at night where people will be walking to their cars, etc.) HAVE to have a criminal/employment history background check in order to be placed in these positions of trust. I absolutely agree that the owners of these clubs should either have a private guard hired to protect employees OR at minimum have done a proper background check. The only way that the clubs will do what you are askng is to threaten to sue them for failure to act in the way that a reasonable and prudent employer would act. I 100% agree with you and honestly it is a brilliant idea. We have "amber alert" and we should have "Jaren's law". Congratulations -- I beg you to contact you local representative and have him or her bring this bill up in the legislature. It will be one thing very positive. What you have proposed will change lives.

This is exactly what i feared. .that he used the level of trust Jaren would have had in him from his being a bouncer where she'd worked and that Jaren would've likely not questioned going with him. .getting a ride from him.. or whatever he told her that got her to leave with them that night.. this man was in a position that was aprotector to the girls and I believe he likely used that posiition to get Jaren to leave with them.. it makes it all the more sinister.. evil.. his using that level of trust to get her to leave. .

Did anyone hear what it was that he and Margaret had told Jaren to get her to leave the club with them? ..what/where did they lead her to believe that they were going to go? ..or is that sadly still just a mystery with you all left guessing and trying to figure out? .

I'm so ssorry you all are having to go thru this...its just beyond wrong in every sense of the word .

There is something that needs to be looked at and it is pretty obvious. If this person, whatever his name was, worked at a club even for a week and got payed, the owner of that club had a copy of a driver's license and social security card in order to pay him. Somehow somewhere there is an I-9 form to prove he was not an illegal alien. Even if he was contract labor, he still had a driver's license and someone's social security number. I hope that LE has contacted the owner of that club that employed him and looked at that paperwork. If the owner of the club does not have this proper paperwork, I hope that about this time he is hiring an attorney cause he is going to need one I have a strong feeling by the time this is over.

On birth records for TCS her name is spelled Deborah Sue Puckett

I also looked at these records and found that some genes are very prominent. That is all I can say. Apples certainly do not fall from the tree in most cases.

doing some research there are some people in the mount airy and durham area that have all 3, johnson speals and hall friends in common.. could be a possible connection between TS and AD??

The names Puckett, Johnson and Hall, among others, have a long line of ancestors in the south to include NC.
They have their own cemetaries even if there are only two or three people buried in those locations.
Some of the cemetaries are larger.

I'm pressed to find much of anything on the Speaks name.
I'm beginning to wonder if that's even TCS's birth name.

did anything ever come of mention of MAS being in some true crime show on tv?? Did we ever find out that info?

I believe it is to air Wed. July 4th @ 10-11p.m. (ET) On the ABC NETWORK.
IIRC the name of the show is supposed to be "GRAVEYARD LOVE"

Please forgive me if I am wrong as I have written it down from what someone else had posted...so please don't quote me on this..

Now anyone know what channel it will come on for me>> LOL
I'm on the Northshore and my provider is Charter...

If not anyone know of a way I can find out?? Maybe online or something? LOL
If not I will just have my husband figure it out lol...

I'm going to try and remind everyone that day!

I bet this place will be slowwww as all us sleuthers will be glued to the T.V. but o lord when the movie is over I'm curious to see how this place might blow up LOL :floorlaugh::rocker::woohoo:

The names Puckett, Johnson and Hall, among others, have a long line of ancestors in the south to include NC.
They have their own cemetaries even if there are only two or three people buried in those locations.
Some of the cemetaries are larger.

I'm pressed to find much of anything on the Speaks name.
I'm beginning to wonder if that's even TCS's birth name.

BBM

Me. Too!

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0383411&SENTENCEINFO=yes&SHOWPHOTO=yes

Not sure if this has been posted yet
TCS arrest record

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONCURRENT TO SENTENCE NUMBER 01-001 96000882 ASSAULT ON FEMALE (PRINCIPAL) 12/10/1995 MISD. CLASS A1 MISDEMEANOR SS

I wonder who this female was IDKY it just sparks my curiosity if it were committed on a family member or girlfriend!!

Please forgive me if I am wrong as I have written it down from what someone else had posted...so please don't quote me on this..

I bet this place will be slowwww as all us sleuthers will be glued to the T.V. but o lord when the movie is over I'm curious to see how this place might blow up LOL :floorlaugh::rocker::woohoo:

Do a search on your cable box to find out. If you can. I can scroll through up to a week but I had to do a search b/c it was not showing on my lineup. It will not air at least for me till July 7th at 3am. I'm guessing b/c of it falling on the 4th.

CONCURRENT TO SENTENCE NUMBER 01-001 96000882 ASSAULT ON FEMALE (PRINCIPAL) 12/10/1995 MISD. CLASS A1 MISDEMEANOR SS

I wonder who this female was IDKY it just sparks my curiosity if it were committed on a family member or girlfriend!!

I believe from his marriage and divorce records posted a while back he was married in 1991 and divorced in 1998. So, this may have been his wife.

I think it may be Channel 12. You should be able to look it up here....
http://www.charter.net/tv/login.php?prev_page=grid

There is something that needs to be looked at and it is pretty obvious. If this person, whatever his name was, worked at a club even for a week and got payed, the owner of that club had a copy of a driver's license and social security card in order to pay him. Somehow somewhere there is an I-9 form to prove he was not an illegal alien. Even if he was contract labor, he still had a driver's license and someone's social security number. I hope that LE has contacted the owner of that club that employed him and looked at that paperwork. If the owner of the club does not have this proper paperwork, I hope that about this time he is hiring an attorney cause he is going to need one I have a strong feeling by the time this is over.

I don't know about New Orleans, but it's pretty common in PA to pay bouncers and some other staff under the table, in cash. Some people prefer no record of a transaction for a reason.

OT...you've been quiet lately. Everything OK with you & the baby grrl?

Obviously there is no doubt that Zack did what he did. I suppose my question is, was it ever investigated to see if anyone else was involved. I just can't stop asking myself if MAS is the one with a sick, twisted mind (not that the other players aren't twisted too). Dismemberment just isn't that common. Is it possible that MAS's sick twisted mind is finding other sick twisted guys and manipulating those sick twisted minds to carry out her own sick fantasies. I haven't seen anything (yet) to show she was close enough to Zack to support that theory, but I'm having a hard time believing she was that close to 2 dismemberment cases and its just a coincidence. I know some are looking for a connection between TS and Zack, but could it just be as simple as the connection that we already know about, namely MAS, and the act of dismemberment stems from other, even if others are carrying it out. Sorry for rambling, I guess my question was simply if Addie's murder was ever looked at with the eye that another was involved, maybe not with the act itself, but encouraging or suggesting or putting it in motion and secondly exactly how close was MAS to Zack?

Some peeps were exploring the possibility that MAS is the same woman who acted along with Charles Atwood's killing spree.
That person only spent five years in jail. Check that, I may have the facts wrong as I went over the case quickly.
MAS has two sons though, six and eight. She has a work history in the quarter.
Did she disappear for a long time or has she remained visible over the years?

I've been focusing on the possibilty that there is a connection between Addie/TS and haven't given the other angle much thought.
TS has a criminal record where MAS did not prior to June 2012. Therefore, how could she have spent time in prison (rhetorical ?).
I'm answering my own thoughts.

A MAJOR reason the idea that ZB wasn't Addie's killer, is because he left a note saying he killed her, her remains were all over their apartment and he was on video while he worked up the nerve to jump off the roof of the hotel. There's no evidence that MAS was there or anywhere with him along the way. Two of ZB's friends say they went out to clubs with him, he bartended a party for one of them, just days before he jumped. During this whole time he knew Addie's body was back in her/their apartment. That guy had some kind of break from reality that is beyond comprehension imo.

Maybe he suffered from an undiagnosed psychotic condition and the combo of him and Addie pushed him over the edge.
Still, it's difficult for a sane person to contemplate what he did to Addie and end up feeling any compassion for him.
It's really beyond one's comprehension imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz