LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
That girl in the video certainly didn't seem braindead after getting tazed, was it a result of that injury? Correct me of I'm wrong but the poster probably was demonstrating how a fall on concrete could result in severe injury/death.

At work, can't click through...but wasn't it established she was also intoxicated/high?

If it's the one I'm thinking of with the officer at the picnic table, the girl is brain dead. I don't think brain death occurred immediately.

Speculation...the reason they were possibly interested in the white truck is because perhaps it was seen on camera on University by the graveyard and they spotted it again at the traffic camera on Congress/Ambassador Caffery? That would explain the mixup about -where- it was seen, and LE did imply they were withholding information. Since the white truck that was cleared wasn't on St. Landry, it was always the one pic that didn't fit in with the rest, maybe this was why.

LE may have info that the truck was also seen by camera on I-10, that we don't know.

A WS app for an iPhone would be nice. Not like I have an iPhone though.

It's not a WS app only but I use Tapatalk app. It makes it much easier to use WS with an iPhone than using my phone's browser.

JMO but they (LE) should re-release the exact photo of which truck has not yet been ID'd. :sigh: (is that too much to ask? especially if they are asking the public to help find that truck/owner/driver? no, it is not)

This case is driving me crazier... ;)

ETA: per KATC FB linked upthread, apparently they have answered my wish. ;) YAY!

That's the only Z71 that we have.

You're correct. Last night when I went check out the Circle K, an officer had just left. He was reviewing footage from an analog camera with a view of the parking lot. The Cashier was friendly as always and keeps me updated. She went on the say that the officer told her, "Mickey was identified as being a customer in that store the day she disappeared."

Looks like they are getting their facts straight and are pointing towards a suspect based on the multidude of cameras around.

Obviously if they've located the owner/driver of the Olds 98, they would have had to have time to clear them. I bet Charlie knew they had already been located/cleared when I sent her Chicken Fried's flyer, and that's why she didn't post it. She obviously wouldn't have been at liberty to say, "Oh thanks but we already know." This explains something else to me. I had messaged her the flyer and mentioned "hooptie" and when she messaged me back she's like "hooptie, haha! love it!" and I thought it a bit strange. But, now looking back she probably felt at ease, knowing it had already been ID'd, so this wasn't some huge thing for her.

JMO but they (LE) should re-release the exact photo of which truck has not yet been ID'd. :sigh: (is that too much to ask? especially if they are asking the public to help find that truck/owner/driver? no, it is not)

They have. I guess they could rerelease it. Maybe they will. I don't understand why everyone shows so much confusion about the white trucks. From the beginning there were always 2 trucks. Lots of people decided there were just 1 or 3 and I don't understand why. Use the original police releases and study the photos. So much misinformation is repeated about those trucks I feel like leaving this place.

Me too, I have a feeling they will release like 3 more stills saying THIS IS OUR SUSPECT.

They have. I guess they could rerelease it. Maybe they will. I don't understand why everyone shows so much confusion about the white trucks. From the beginning there were always 2 trucks. Lots of people decided there were just 1 or 3 and I don't understand why. Use the original police releases and study the photos. So much misinformation is repeated about those trucks I feel like leaving this place.

Don't do that, I knew it was 2 trucks the whole time. LE wouldn't just identify a "Chevrolet z71" as well as a truck with a bed cover which isn't a z71. This was never up for debate for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500