LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked earlier if it is possible that there is more to be found at this Whiskey Bay place, but I never received a response. I wonder what else they may have discovered.

From KLFY news.

Glad they're searching Whiskey Bay again... it seemed like there was no way they could have done a thorough search the first time, and the finding of new evidence there seems to prove my point :/

I'm attaching the three most important pics at this moment. I wonder what's coming up St. Landry (past the Olds) toward University?

Attachments

• mickey1.jpg
    mickey1.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 56
  • truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 53
  • car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 65
Does that mean that they are at Whiskey Bay now? In the dark? I looked on KLFY and nothing on their online news about it. Does anyone have a link? TIA

It's gonna be very odd if some fisherman found some other nearby evidence. Thats gonna say either the person recently dumped something else.....or LPD is really awful at searches

I'm attaching the three most important pics at this moment. I wonder what's coming up St. Landry (past the Olds) toward University?

Don't even put up pictures of the other vehicles, the only one that is important to this investigation right now is the Z 71 it will only further confuse. The other white truck has been ruled out, as well as the primered car.

Attachments

• pic2standalonetruck.jpg
    pic2standalonetruck.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 10
Mickey Shunick UPDATE: Lafayette Police are out at Whiskey Bay. According to Cpl. Paul Mouton they are back in the area to execute a second search because potential evidence has possibly been found.

As in, they're there now? does anyone have that link to the traffic cam at Whiskey Bay?

MOD NOTE: Do not copy and paste posts from social media pages. You can reference comments from approved social media pages and provide a link, but direct quotes are not allowed. Likewise for comments following news articles.

The absolute only picture of a truck that exists that is wanted for questioning in this case. There is not, nor ever was any other truck as far as everyone should be concerned.

I'm fine with this being the only photo to be discussed but how do we know that this truck is a Z71? The easiest way is to tell if a truck has that option is to spot a "Z71" decal on each side of the truck bed. I can't see that in this photo.

images

Does that mean LE has other video or source's to state for sure that this truck of interest is a "Z71"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox