LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even put up pictures of the other vehicles, the only one that is important to this investigation right now is the Z 71 it will only further confuse. The other white truck has been ruled out, as well as the primered car.
Mamamia, with all due respect, I'm talking about the car that is PAST the Olds that is coming up St. Landry. It's possible they may have seen something. I understand your frustration with the truck confusion, but it doesn't mean we can't calmly and rationally discuss other options (aside from the trucks).

Gosh I would like to be wrong, but I was surprised that she was not found near the bike in the first place...:(

I'm getting some bad juju from this latest Whiskey Bay search. I pray for the best.

I actually don't like the fact that they are out there again...and at night. What the heck has been found? This may not be good but I could be wrong.

I asked earlier if it is possible that there is more to be found at this Whiskey Bay place, but I never received a response. I wonder what else they may have discovered.

I had read that the currents were too strong for divers so they used sonar.

I am guessing that they took time to review what the sonar "picked up" and probably want to take a closer look at items.

Dear God, please be with the Schunicks at this time.

Wow it must be something that cannot wait if they are out there in pitch black darkness... I feel a knot in my tummy....:(

Another local here - first post, been lurking for what seems like forever. Looks like KATC will have live feed from Whiskey Bay @ 10pm tonight.

Don't even put up pictures of the other vehicles, the only one that is important to this investigation right now is the Z 71 it will only further confuse. The other white truck has been ruled out, as well as the primered car.

Don't understand your reply to the post of the three current pics? Mickey, Z71, and possible Z71. Nothing about the other two pics that were eliminated and cleared.

Glad they're searching Whiskey Bay again... it seemed like there was no way they could have done a thorough search the first time, and the finding of new evidence there seems to prove my point :/

It's pitch black out there. I think they are looking for Mickey to be out there at this hour. :(

Another local here - first post, been lurking for what seems like forever. Looks like KATC will have live feed from Whiskey Bay @ 10pm tonight.
Hello and welcome to WS, jbpateaux.

Gosh I would like to be wrong, but I was surprised that she was not found near the bike in the first place...:(

I'm getting some bad juju from this latest Whiskey Bay search. I pray for the best.
I agree with both of you. It's definitely not an environment one would search at night without a sound reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled