LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here. Had to put dinner on the table. These people think I'm a maid or something.:waitasec:

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I believe that Bobby Guidry is a retired police officer from New Orleans. He may not necessarily have a direct connection to the case. There is a video on the HLN website where Jane states that she is in NOLA for a book signing and he is in the video.

Um did I tune in too late? I guess I missed JVM's coverage completely..

It lasted about 1 minute.

She said she was on the exact road where Mickey disappeared-I-10 in New Orleans :/

She said she was not far from where Mickey disappeared-OK if you consider at least a 2 hour drive not far.

She talked to the race car driver for about 20 seconds before she cut him off.

Talked to Mickey's dad for about 10 seconds.

The only good thing is the public exposure for Mickey.

She said she was on the exact road where Mickey disappeared-I-10 in New Orleans :/

She said she was not far from where Mickey disappeared-OK if you consider at least a 2 hour drive not far.

Thanks. Admittedly I don't really ever watch this channel. Can you also tell me why they're so LOUD?!

:detective:
How's about lunch at Saint Streets Inn or grilled oysters at Pamplona followed by gelato at Sylvia's? My intentions are honorable b/c I'm old but I'd really like to hear the wheres & wherefores. Straight from the PI's boca!!

In ALL CAPS because HLN is VERY SCREAMY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500