LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It lasted about 1 minute.

She said she was on the exact road where Mickey disappeared-I-10 in New Orleans :/

She said she was not far from where Mickey disappeared-OK if you consider at least a 2 hour drive not far.

She talked to the race car driver for about 20 seconds before she cut him off.

Talked to Mickey's dad for about 10 seconds.

The only good thing is the public exposure for Mickey.
She spent more time on birthday cakes and food! gah!
Shame on Jane!
moo

I'm here. Had to put dinner on the table. These people think I'm a maid or something.:waitasec:

I know, you do it once or twice and then they expect it everynight. LOL

Here too. Am I the only one who knows how to order pizza!?

I have cooked a good dinner everynight this week. I am glad I saved any kind of take out for tonight. I ordered Jimmy John's Sandwiches which are favorite here.

It lasted about 1 minute.

She said she was on the exact road where Mickey disappeared-I-10 in New Orleans :/

She said she was not far from where Mickey disappeared-OK if you consider at least a 2 hour drive not far.

She talked to the race car driver for about 20 seconds before she cut him off.

Talked to Mickey's dad for about 10 seconds.

The only good thing is the public exposure for Mickey.
Even though I'm from Nola,why didn't she interview a local? Not that ACI would want his identity outed now!!

True dat. Or the cab driver.

Yes. As much as I love NOLA, we do have some very questionable characters driving our taxis. I do NOT make a habit of cabbing to places alone.

Notice I did say put dinner on the table, not cook it. We had pizza too! Frozen though, not ordered. So I did have to stick it in the oven and serve it on plates.

Talkin now to the little geeks that did this to Mickey. They are coming for ya. They will have sketches created sooooon. Would be in your best interest to turn yourselves in rather than have a SWAT team show up around 3:00am some morning.

new to WS but have been following yall Since Mickey went missing..... I am soo comsumedby this case.... I try and follow with yall all day reading threads..... Just wanna say good job for all the hard work! :yourock:

When this case is all over and done, and we hopefully bring Mickey home safely... we gotta see a pic of you ACI...I'm picturing Tom Selleck/Magnum PI (showing my age here...heh heh)..... :blushing:

Yes Indeed!!! We'll all be going to Lafayette in search of a PI!!!!!!

new to WS but have been following yall Since Mickey went missing..... I am soo comsumedby this case.... I try and follow with yall all day reading threads..... Just wanna say good job for all the hard work! :yourock:

:wagon:

Yes. As much as I love NOLA, we do have some very questionable characters driving our taxis. I do NOT make a habit of cabbing to places alone.

we had a case of a shreveport cab driver abducting and killing a 12 year old boy one late night from his friends house. very sordid details. i think his name is brian horn if anyone wants to google it. he was a convicted sex offender if i remember correctly. and apparently there werent any laws on the books about hiring sex offenders as cab drivers yet, but i know theyre either working on it now or its already gone through. the monster is still awaiting trial here in desoto parish. he dumped the boys body about twenty minutes from my house. my son and i had to drive by the scene about ten times that week on various errands, and it led to many somber discussions about stranger danger and why you should never sneak out.

DH is cutting my laptop umbilical cord. Be back later. Luv to all!

Nope we had pizza also. pizza and wine so if I get loony later you'll know why. Mods, please excuse bad behavior tonight.

Hubby is now expecting me to watch Game of Thrones with him. He gets snappy with me for sneaking peeks at my phone all throughout the show. Have to hide it under a pillow on the couch! Can only read, not type. Will be back in an hour.

Hubby is now expecting me to watch Game of Thrones with him. He gets snappy with me for sneaking peeks at my phone all throughout the show. Have to hide it under a pillow on the couch! Can only read, not type. Will be back in an hour.

Take lots of "bathroom" breaks during the show and take your phone with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500