LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've read, things got really off topic in several directions.

Sad that Mickey searching will end this weekend unless a new lead comes in. Is there a possible positive meaning? I'm having difficulty seeing it.

Those of us who posted a "what happened to the thread" post on the Missing Persons Info and Support thread, myself included, need to go back and delete our posts. Those comments don't belong there, and it'll save work for the mods.

Dumb question, but I where is the delete button?!

From what I've read, things got really off topic in several directions.

Sad that Mickey searching will end this weekend unless a new lead comes in. Is there a possible positive meaning? I'm having difficulty seeing it.

Maybe searches wouldnt be ending if they would share some <modsnip> information with the people working night and day to find Mickey. JMO

Do we know why they're halting the grounds search? Are the professional searchers still in town?

Can ACI discuss the items found that maybe MS?

Is he trying to get a scetch off the discriptions he has? I don't think he has names yet?

Can ACI discuss the items found that maybe MS?

Is he trying to get a scetch off the discriptions he has? I don't think he has names yet?

I have no idea. No one is talking about or confirming jack ****.

Go back to your post, hit the "edit" button, and you'll find it there. Don't fill in the blank giving a reason - just click the "Delete this post" button and delete it and it'll vanish without a trace. We are not supposed to just delete posts, but in this instance it's an acceptable reason, not to clutter up the information thread.

If your posts shows an "edit" button, you go there and then down to the bottom of the screen that comes up, you should see a place to click "delete post." But sometimes it takes a certain # of posts before you can do this, I think...

I mean... leaving it up to the professionals from here on out or what?! Feels like a slap in the face to all the people willingly giving of their time and energy to find Mickey. No explanation, just "no thank you." Ugh.

I have no idea. No one is talking about or confirming jack ****.
''If they have a line on the perps and they're local, which I suspect they are, but have to narrow down who exactly they're looking for, out of a group of possible acquaintances of the perps, I'm not surprised the case is locked down tight - probably for good reason. They've got quite a lid on it, don't they? Quite an accomplishment in the land of the only thing faster than the speed of light: The CajunNet.

Go back to your post, hit the "edit" button, and you'll find it there. Don't fill in the blank giving a reason - just click the "Delete this post" button and delete it and it'll vanish without a trace. We are not supposed to just delete posts, but in this instance it's an acceptable reason, not to clutter up the information thread.

Haha! I didn't even see that button and I even clicked the advanced button!!

It's been a long week! :what:

I mean... leaving it up to the professionals from here on out or what?! Feels like a slap in the face to all the people willingly giving of their time and energy to find Mickey. No explanation, just "no thank you." Ugh.

Maybe people ran out of time. I was wondering if Mickey's father's back to work. This part is really depressing. When the family has to return to their regular lives with a missing limb. It's unimaginable.

From what I have seen about the power of social media among the young folk here in Lafayette, giving out more info may serve to drive the perps further underground. Just think - if info were posted here at WS and hit Facebook, how many nanoseconds do you think it would be before the perps knew what the cops know?

Nurse, I wish we knew what happened so that we won't do it again. I haven't been here for a few hours, so I'm in the dark. Too many off topic posts maybe?

I think the thread was just too long... just a new thread :)

''If they have a line on the perps and they're local, which I suspect they are, but have to narrow down who exactly they're looking for, out of a group of possible acquaintances of the perps, I'm not surprised the case is locked down tight - probably for good reason. They've got quite a lid on it, don't they? Quite an accomplishment in the land of the only thing faster than the speed of light: The CajunNet.

If that were the case I'd understand. But I dont think it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member