LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my problem.

I don't suppose they offer an alternative?

I thought not.

Thanks, good to know.

Well... the bike could have been hit and run over, Mickey thrown off and to the side ... and they could still respond that way, that she wasn't run over

http://www.wafb.com/story/18756921/search-for-mickey-shunick-moves-into-day-23

"It's been like a long dream, seems like months and months ago," Tom Shunick said.

moo, sounds like hes emotionally zapped... maybe one of our resident shrinks could better explain this(wheres pensfan when we need her :)... i really feel bad for the family - i dont know how my dad would react emotionally because we are very close BUT my dad is also le/detective...

I'm considering adding this to my sig.

Thank you all so much - sincerely - for not busting my chops on this nothing's-off-the-table thing.

You'd probably strangle me in a juror deliberation room. And not be convicted.

So there's that.

idk...sure has a big nose, and round eyes.. lots of space between front and rear wheels.

I just had to laugh.:giggle:
I really not laughing at your work, It just struck me funny.

I am really sorry, but I have really needed a good laugh.

Thank you all so much - sincerely - for not busting my chops on this nothing's-off-the-table thing.

You'd probably strangle me in a juror deliberation room. And not be convicted.

So there's that.

Nah, friend. I totally understand where you're coming from.

It just seems like we are running in circles here over the same things. Not you. All of us. It's starting to feel like groundhog day :LOL:

Baton Rouge wbrz 10pm news just had a short story on MS. They said that the "infamous white truck" has been ruled out of anything to do with her disappearance.

Of course they also showed the picture of the truck that was facing the intersection. lol

Just passing this on.

Well... the bike could have been hit and run over, Mickey thrown off and to the side ... and they could still respond that way, that she wasn't run over

I don't need a whole lot of encouragement.

That was perfect!

I think they said she is not under the truck.

My brain supplied 'now' in invisible font.

wbrz 10pm news just had a short story on MS. They said that the "infamous white truck" has been ruled out of anything to do with her disappearance.

Of course they also showed the picture of the truck that was facing the intersection. lol

Just passing this on.

gaahhhhh....REALLY? i dont even know where to begin to digest this info, lol

eta: :pullhair:

gaahhhhh....REALLY? i dont even know where to begin to digest this info, lol

Really. I'd link but they don't post the news until after it's over and there are 15 more minutes. I guess I could record it on my camera and upload to youtube if ya'll need to see what they said. :)

I just had to laugh.:giggle:
I really not laughing at your work, It just struck me funny.

I am really sorry, but I have really needed a good laugh.
Your avater did it for me! Soooo cute!
I can't decide if it's a doll or a real monkey baby!
I ♥ it!

~ Still no news huh?~
I'm not real happy about LE silence! Guess I will respect it anyway!
No real choices here!

Baton Rouge wbrz 10pm news just had a short story on MS. They said that the "infamous white truck" has been ruled out of anything to do with her disappearance.

Just passing this on.

I wonder if the news station would know if LE has found the driver of the mystery truck, if they were contacted...or if they were reporting bad info about the other truck...

surely the caravan dwtiq wasn't "for real" as they say

it would be fun to entertain that possibility since i was on i10E today at around 1245 and it was at a complete standstill on the mississippi river bridge, so i took a little short cut off the bridge to try and bypass some of i10 then get back on at the ramp that would be right before the exit police woulkd take to get to highland road headquarters. there were 2 cop cars blocking the on ramp and a million lights on i10 above and tow truck. all i coukd see was part of the tow truck, not what it was towing. anyway, because baton rouge radio stations do a TERRIBLE job of informing us with traffic conditions, i never found out what was going on. i hear nola and acadiana traffic all day while scanning radio but baton rouge only once after its too late to take an alternate route. ahhhhhh

You may have already heard, but if not, there was a big rig that was overturned on I10E in BR. It happens pretty regularly here, unfotunately!

http://www.wafb.com/story/18756921/search-for-mickey-shunick-moves-into-day-23

"It's been like a long dream, seems like months and months ago," Tom Shunick said.

moo, sounds like hes emotionally zapped... maybe one of our resident shrinks could better explain this(wheres pensfan when we need her :)... i really feel bad for the family - i dont know how my dad would react emotionally because we are very close BUT my dad is also le/detective...

I can give some insight as to how he feels, though I know what happened to my child and how he lost his life. The Shunick's may never know. It's been 8+ years for me and while it seems like I have not seen my son for an eternity, it also seems as if he died 15 minutes ago. I wish I could explain why, but I can't.

ETA: 'It feels like a dream'. Yes, it does and we move back and forth from a dream state to reality.

quoting liltexans:
"Which quote from Tom Shunick? The one about how there aren't any clues?"

yes, about how Mr. Shunick says something along the lines of the problem being that there are no new clues. So that's it. There's nothing new. We keep thinking that the family and LE know more than us, but from listening to Mr. Shunick, I get the impression that they don't. He seems like a very discouraged, disappointed, broken man. I didn't see any hope in him. Charlie seems hopeful due to denail. Bless her heart. This is all so sad and just crazy to me that there are NO clues

You may have already heard, but if not, there was a big rig that was overturned on I10E in BR. It happens pretty regularly here, unfotunately!

oh yeah! you can say that again. i drive the baton rouge interstate daily :banghead:

Really. I'd link but they don't post the news until after it's over and there are 15 more minutes. I guess I could record it on my camera and upload to youtube if ya'll need to see what they said. :)

oh im not doubting you lol... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member