LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if there were 20 registered in Lafayette. Its not that difficult of a task.

And it wasn't only that. It was also the tons of cameras I found that hadn't been checked.

NOTE TO SELF: Absolutely do not allow myself to get abducted in Lafayette. (Although - thank God - chicken & ACI would be around to look into it whereas LE, who knows.....).

Geesh...it's like LE just wants this case to fade away like it never happened.

NOTE TO SELF: Absolutely do not allow myself to get abducted in Lafayette. (Although - thank God - chicken & ACI would be around to help, where LE obviously isn't).

I don't like LE bashing, but too often they do stupid ****. A guy was killed in a hit and run on Johnston not long before Mickey. They said there was no evidence....case closed. Really??? No cameras? Nothing?

I think the only reason they're doing as much as they are for MS is because they were forced to by the family and friends bombarding the media with it. LPD was forced to respond at that point.

I mentioned this before but I'll bring it up again: There was a woman, in California, whose son was molested by a predator with a prior record. On the day of his trial, that woman shot and killed the perp on the courthouse steps. She was indicted for murder, tried, and the idiot jury convicted her and sent her to prison! That's because the judge instructed them that "they must follow the law" which is a TOTAL LIE. All juries have the right and responsibility to nullify whatever they find unjust. The establishment justice system is jealous of their power and they don't want the People taking care of business. That woman was hero and took that filthy, child molesting, dirtbag out of circulation when the state failed to do so. Remember, if you ever serve on a jury, you DO NOT have to 'follow the law'. The People are the supreme determinant of what is LAWFUL, not the courts.

This guy, on the other hand, did what I would have done in the same situation.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nDXS_HJg8c"]Father Revenge - YouTube[/ame]

And he got away with it.

ACI sorry for repeating myself but again, have all the cameras near the courthouses been checked for the DWT during the hour or so before MS went missing?

I live on Jefferson. I see pervs cruising constantly. Chances are this DWT was cruising before MS's disappearance. There are many cameras in that area one or two streets off st. John. I realize it would take time to go thru the videos but I and I'm sure other sleuthers here would gladly volunteer.

You guys, this woman looks like the woman in the pic of the truck that I see. Everyone else said they saw a guy in a blue shirt, but I saw a woman with a blonde angled bob.

LA

Supposedly she only recently dyed her hair blue, prior to this it had been pink.

Move on to another topic and stop bashing LE and the PI.

You guys, this woman looks like the woman in the pic of the truck that I see. Everyone else said they saw a guy in a blue shirt, but I saw a woman with a blonde angled bob.

LA

i do remember u saying that about the bob earlier today, but that was in the altered photo. i'm not saying they have nothing to do with Mickey, goodness gracious i sure hope they don't. IF they have prints on the bike, then i would ASSUME LE has ruled them out.

The GMC Sierra Texas edition comes in a Z71 package. You can add the Z71 package to both GMC and Chevy trucks. And GMC and Chevys are identical except for the front grill. I think that photo is so distorted it's are to make out what the front looks like.

I am aware, but TP said this truck is not the same truck she rode in.

And do you have access to those pics? We were told by LE that the VOI is a z71. We don't know if they were able to clearly make out z71 stickers from the video, but obviously something led them to believe it was a z71. The emblems they use vary by a number of factors: year, package, etc. A Silverado Texas Edition z71 here: http://www.vernonautogroup.com/web/new/Chevrolet-Silverado-2500HD-2012/975934/?condition_id=10425

BUT LE has not specifically said Texas Edition; only z71. It's hard to say if they did know it was Texas Edition they would reveal that; sure it would help narrow it down for the general public, but then again, they may have reason for wanting to give a more vague description.

If you have access to those pics, please post them. Maybe you can find out which daiquiri shop it was towed from, get info on where it was towed, and then ask for more info, if they'll give it to you.

Perhaps ACI or another with access can run a check for all White Texas Edition Z71s in a 200 mile radius.

Supposedly she only recently dyed her hair blue, prior to this it had been pink.

No, it had been blonde. Her roots are blonde, so if it was pink it was a wash in color over bleached hair, which will fade back to blonde.

Trust me, been there done that.

LA

i do remember u saying that about the bob earlier today, but that was in the altered photo. i'm not saying they have nothing to do with Mickey, goodness gracious i sure hope they don't. IF they have prints on the bike, then i would ASSUME LE has ruled them out.

If they had Mickey, there would be evidence in their home.

LA

Doesn't sound like he's much of a sleuther to me. How much is he really accomplishing sitting in his office all day I have to wonder ... that's sad yeah. In my opinion, if he was REALLY serious about trying to solve the case he'd be MORE than willing to exchange ideas and tips with fellow PI's.

I'm totally shocked there are only 3 registered vehicles in the parish that are of similar make and model to the VOI. Can't hardly get my mind wrapped around that ... seems like they're crawling out the woodwork over here :waitasec:. Also shocked to hear LE hadn't contacted them either; makes no sense.

Maybe they already have identified this truck so they didn't need to check further. They have other shots of the truck and may have picked up the license plate number. Might have released the pic to see if anyone had any other sightings after St. Landry. They are under no obligation to tell us if they have identified it.

If this pic is for real then we have our answer. That looks like blonde hair, the top of a blonde head, over the passenger side window. As far as I am concerned...that ends all speculation. I've read a lot about bike accidents and this is a survivable accident I am sure. Just have to find her. Seriously, who made this pic?

<modsnip>

The real pic is below:

pic2elvis.jpg

Yeah, really man. It was Elvis. I swear.

NOTE TO SELF: Absolutely do not allow myself to get abducted in Lafayette. (Although - thank God - chicken & ACI would be around to look into it whereas LE, who knows.....).

dont allow yourself to be abducted anywhere, be aware of your surroundings at all times, if at possible Never go anywhere alone. I really do not think LE wants that to happen, but it could. No clues make it hard to find closure.

JMO

LA

They'll never run with that story right now with all the **** they got from the public about running the story about the bike. Any smack talk about LPD right now would probably piss too many people off

Yeah, I saw where LPD voiced its frustration over one in particular, without naming names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle