LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
My darling' who's been away from home too long:
Gris-Gris & juju are for you...
Mojo is for him/her...that's how your spell begins.

Ha ha.... Oh well, at least I remembered what it was called. ;) What ever it is, we need to put one on our perp.

Every once in a while I come out of the woodwork with my thoughts lol

I neither trust nor distrust anyone. People have reason to tell the truth
or lie depending on the reason.

I don't think that LE lies about a case. I think they just omit what they
think they need to and on the other hand put something out there
to see what it brings in to their advantage.
I guess to me that's a fine line between lying and leaving us to believe
what we do.

I do think the truck of so much discussion might not even have anything
to do with the case, BUT I think LE has gotten more from where the
bike was left.

One other thing, it's been said here that the streets are filled with people
at that hour. driving, riding, walking, biking. I find it odd no one
saw Mickey anywhere.

just my current opinion peeps!!!

I'm with you there. I lived in Laffy for two years and 2am is when everyone drives home. And I'm not sure if things have changed since I've been there (it was about 4 years ago) but cops used to just sit outside of bars and watch incredibly intoxicated college kids drive home (the keg in particular). Another thing I remember about Lafayette, a lot of the roads were very narrow and people drove REALLY fast. I became a much more defensive driver in the time I lived there (BTW I don't mean this in a bad way...I live in NOLA now and the drivers are horrendous).

Having said all this, I don't think that Mickey was hit by a drunk driver. I think there would have been items left behind if that were the case. But maybe if people did see her, they didn't really think much of it...just a girl riding her bike (very normal in a college town), and whatever happened to her, didn't happen on one of the main/busier roads. I remember a lot of people discussing her going down a sketchy road by Blackham...did anything ever come of that speculation?

Ha ha.... Oh well, at least I remembered what it was called. ;) What ever it is, we need to put one on our perp.
Then I'd have to get home to Nola & get my holy herbs, brick dust, special salt, candles, dirt from a special place, red gravy, & High John

Please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177051"]LA LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #31 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500