LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started out thinking truck 1 & truck 2 (both at the same intersection but changing directions/Circle K truck) were one truck, and the one NOT at the intersection (on University) was different. Then someone's post made a good argument they were all the same and I changed my mind. Now, I have changed my mind back! SAME truck at the intersection (by Circle K/Gas station). DIFFERENT truck on University. No visible gas cap on University truck, while there is on Circle K truck (or some large dark spot). Circle K truck looks dirty, University truck does not. Upon further inspection, I don't think Circle K truck has a cover on the back. I think all of that reflection that makes the back end so hard to see is from the streetlight shining into the white truck bed. Also agree with another poster that University truck looks a little smaller.

I agree. And the truck one, which is then seen again coming back the other way---freaks me out. :eek:

It makes me think that they did a quick u-turn right where she was riding, and grabbed her and the bike, threw her in the back seat, and took off for the 10 freeway.

Well, I went to bayou country superfest today and have been trying to catch up with all of these pages. I'm guessing my opinion does not go with the majority. I don't think any of these trucks are the same. More specifically, I do not think that the white truck(s) on video in front of the cirlcle k (2 pics - 1 going one way, the other going the other way) are the same truck. Not only does the bed of the truck in the pic released last night (1st pic) appear to be longer, but the whole truck appears longer to me. I could be wrong - wont be the first time or the last, but that's my opinion.

Apparantly another girl went missing....
This is from Find Mickey Now fb page
"My ex is missing too she was reported missing at 4pm today"
That does scare the bejesus out of me that another girl may be missing, but HIS pic is creepy.

That does scare the bejesus out of me that another girl may be missing, but HIS pic is creepy.

Unless...he is inserting himself into the case...or used Mickey's disappearance to make his ex vanish...

Creepy guy said..."Im from riverside ca and her name is christy and I dont have any info im just hope she is all rite and all I know they took her and her wheel chair but she walks good with a little help"

Ummm.....

I have been thinking the same thing! If whoever took Brettly's bike is
responsible for taking Mickey as well???
I doubt his bike was dusted for prints!!!

ETA:
BW bike in cemetary a sign of what was to come???
Naw! can't be!!!

I hear ya - it's far too ridiculous!

Creepy guy said..."Im from riverside ca and her name is christy and I dont have any info im just hope she is all rite and all I know they took her and her wheel chair but she walks good with a little help"

Ummm.....

I saw that

Right... Ok, what??? Weird

Scarier still is the guy from Riverside CA is a real person....as per zaba. Not that it's really him posting, just that someone is using a real persons name IYKWIM.

Yes it has been reported that Ashley called MS while they were at Taco Bell. The last call recorded on MS's cell was at 1:31 AM.
BW's car is on surveillance at Taco Bell at 1:24 AM, seven minutes earlier. Did MS receive another call after she hung up from speaking to Ashley?

Correct on the above. Although Brettly did mention MS also rec'd a text, but we don't exactly what time (before or after the call from AS) if also from Ashley or someone else. Or what was said. I would think LE could retrieve that; yet nothing has been said about it since BW mentioned it.

Police have identified James Roy Belknap as a suspect. His whereabouts were not known late Saturday. Police said he may be operating a white Ford F-150 or a Chevrolet Monte Carlo, color unknown.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/2...e-missing-west-virginia-family/#ixzz1w2x0nL4J

HOW FAR AWAY IS W VA from LAFAYETTE LA?

eta: it seems like it is about a 16 hr drive, so ? but the suspect, who is accuxsed of killing a family of four, has been missing since May 19th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member