Last Christmas of JonBenet by L. Smith

I still feel it was an accident, and they were advised to make it look like an accident. I agree that their lawyers (or whoever advised them) would have been horrified at how they actually staged the crime. It could be true that they blamed BR for it. It could be true that BR DID slam his sister hard enough to kill her. It would actually explain a lot about the actions of the DA and the Grand Jury in this case.
But every time I see a picture of BR at the time of the crime, he looks so....not right. Weird. I just don't know if he would be capable. I know he wacked her with a golf club once. I suppose if there were a way he could have caused that fracture he could gave used a golf club. His father was REALLY concerned about getting his golf clubs back....I'd bet the rent NO one tested those clubs for BR's prints.

I am thinking that the last I heard of Jacques, he had crossed over and is back with JonBenet in a place where they can't be sent away anymore.

I am thinking that the last I heard of Jacques, he had crossed over and is back with JonBenet in a place where they can't be sent away anymore.

I knew Jacques was dead by now (gosh, that sounds harsh).
So the consensus is he stayed with the Barnhill's until he passed on (?)

At least JonBenet can enjoy him now without Patsy being in the way. ;)

I knew Jacques was dead by now (gosh, that sounds harsh).
So the consensus is he stayed with the Barnhill's until he passed on (?)

At least JonBenet can enjoy him now without Patsy being in the way. ;)

Note I would like to add emphasis on that last sentence' " At least JonBenet can enjoy him now without Patsy being in the way ." I think that says alot about the final thoughts on Patsys rejoining JonBenet in a better place. My bets on Jacques!

Note I would like to add emphasis on that last sentence' " At least JonBenet can enjoy him now without Patsy being in the way ." I think that says alot about the final thoughts on Patsys rejoining JonBenet in a better place. My bets on Jacques!

me too ! It astounds me that she thought she could openly betray JB ,even disgrace her by pointing the finger at innocent ppl,and yet turn around at the moment of death and be with her daughter.amazing.I'm quite sure she found out it just doesn't work like that.

Anyone know if the Barnhill's are still alive? They were an elderly couple, as I saw it. (70s maybe?) It's 10 years later- I wonder if after all this time, their deaths would be newsworthy enough to be reported.

It's weird how the Ramseys had NO attachment to Jacques.

I dont think Jacques was with the Ramseys that much.....he stayed with the older couple while they traveled, they became attached to him and I think he was actually given to them before JB was found dead.

I dont find anything unusual of this though. I know alot of people get dogs and see them as disposable. When I tell my non dog friends how much I love mine, they look at me with a blank stare lol

My bro and sis in law gave theirs to a rescue, sis in law got sick of the shedding. sad huh?

I dont think Jacques was with the Ramseys that much.....he stayed with the older couple while they traveled, they became attached to him and I think he was actually given to them before JB was found dead.

I dont find anything unusual of this though. I know alot of people get dogs and see them as disposable. When I tell my non dog friends how much I love mine, they look at me with a blank stare lol

My bro and sis in law gave theirs to a rescue, sis in law got sick of the shedding. sad huh?

It is sad- dogs shouldn't be disposable.

Actually, I am not so sure the Barnhills were the full owners of Jacques at the time of the murder. I think it was stated that the Rs had brought the dog to them before the party on the 23rd- to keep till they returned from their vacation after New Years.

Actually, I am not so sure the Barnhills were the full owners of Jacques at the time of the murder. I think it was stated that the Rs had brought the dog to them before the party on the 23rd- to keep till they returned from their vacation after New Years.

That was my recollection as well.

feddup- Normally I wouldn't care if a dog owner didn't really bond with their dog and gave it away. But with the Ramsey's, I look for clues to their behavior in everything they do. It just seems odd that no one in the Ramsey house bonded with Jacques (except maybe JonBenet).

I think I recall that as well.I know the question came up about how would an intruder even know that the dog wasn't going to be home at the time?

Hello Everyone,
None of the online retailers list the book on their website so I don't think the book will be out in December. Everyone should have been able to pre-order the book by this time. The book maybe delayed yet again?

The author has been claiming to release this book for over 2 yrs now. I don't think it will ever happen.

The author has been claiming to release this book for over 2 yrs now. I don't think it will ever happen.

Why doesn't he do what Christina Mankiewitz(sp) did and have the book printed and bound and if you want it you log on to the store and pay extra but they print it and bind it. Because at the rate we are going no one is writing anything anymore.

Why doesn't he do what Christina Mankiewitz(sp) did and have the book printed and bound and if you want it you log on to the store and pay extra but they print it and bind it. Because at the rate we are going no one is writing anything anymore.

Solace,

In my opinion,I don't think there is,or ever was a book. If you look back at the original threads about this subject,you will see that this author does not appear to be credible.

Solace,

In my opinion,I don't think there is,or ever was a book. If you look back at the original threads about this subject,you will see that this author does not appear to be credible.

I agree Capps.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221
Back