Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.15.17 - Day 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting about adding the blue barrel, Im wondering if they tried to use the home made one at the farm first?

What was the excavator at the farm for anyway? Was that the original plan for hiding the bodies?

What was the excavator at the farm for anyway? Was that the original plan for hiding the bodies?

...it may have had something to do with the development of land. Perhaps he was going to be the one digging for services, foundations, etc. ::note sarcasm:: (moo)

...it may have had something to do with the development of land. Perhaps he was going to be the one digging for services, foundations, etc. ::note sarcasm:: (moo)

They were building a dream home subdivision, no? :::note more sarcasm:::

I would love to help with tweets but I am in and out today. Sorry and thank you redheart for this morning!

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
Millard drove the excavator into a swamp right after he bought it, so Schlatman had to go fix it, he says. Farm was 105 acres, and a local farmer rented fields to grow crops. #Millard

I'd like to know when he "bought" it as there must have been a reason he was using it other than for legit purposes imo.

I can't help with tweets either. Court is back in session.

Dar107, I am intrigued by your questions earlier this morning about that text exchange between DM and CN. I haven’t read any clarifying details on it either. I’m not tech-savvy enough to pull your quote into this thread, but I’m sure someone can figure it out!

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews

Court is back and Schlatman back on the stand at #LauraBabcock murder trial.

Lisa Hepfner
@HefCHCHNews
·
3m
How did the garbage incinerator project come to an end? Schlatman just doesn't remember hearing it was a success and assumed it didn't perform well. He doesn't remember seeing it used or at the farm. #LauraBabcock

I think someone's uncle is going to be furious again i.e. veterinarian.

Latest
Search timeline
Lisa Hepfner
Lisa Hepfner
@HefCHCHNews
·
1m
Schlatman says "Dell" told him his uncle the vet needed a way to dispose of dead pets. Maybe met the uncle once, he says. #LauraBabcock

[FONT=&quot]Schlatman is back in the witness box.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He says after the homemade garbage incinerator project, he assembled a much larger incinerator for Millard - an animal incinerator - in June or July 2012.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Schlatman understood this incinerator was for Millard and his uncle, a veterinarian. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"His uncle was a vet and somehow it was expensive to dispose of the deceased animals from the veterinary clinic. His idea was to have a mobile machine that he could not only do that for his uncle, but for other businesses around Toronto."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He says this was "Dell's idea," not the uncle.[/FONT]

I will post tweets until my next meeting. On mobile and can’t colour...

Shannon Martin
Shannon Martin
@ShannonMartinTV
Schlatman is back in the witness box.

He says after the homemade garbage incinerator project, he assembled a much larger incinerator for Millard - an animal incinerator - in June or July 2012. #LauraBabcock

[FONT=&quot]Crown Ken Lockhart pulls up more text messages between Schlatman and Millard. These detail the purchase of the animal incinerator.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
How did the garbage incinerator project come to an end? Schlatman just doesn't remember hearing it was a success and assumed it didn't perform well. He doesn't remember seeing it used or at the farm.

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
Schlatman also built a "much larger" incinerator for #Millard he says. "That one was built, I believe it was ordered June of that year." Schlatman clarifies that he didn't built that one from scratch

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
"His uncle is a veterinarian and needed a way to dispose of dead animals... we were going to build one a bit cheaper and make a little business out of it." Says it was easier to buy one than make one.

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
Schlatman says "Dell" told him his uncle the vet needed a way to dispose of dead pets. Maybe met the uncle once, he says. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
Schlatman says it was purchased from a company "I believe in Alberta," He remembers Bill Penner from TriStar Dairy (actually Winnipeg) who he talked to about buying the incinerator.

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
Judge wants to know more about it being too expensive to dispose of dead pets from the veterinary office. Schlatman is describing #Millard's plan to have a portable incinerator to go to different vet offices with the incineration business.

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
Schlatman says he heard about the pet incineration business only from #Millard. Never spoke to the veterinarian uncle about the plan.

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
Next June 8, 2012 text conversation; Schlatman is telling #Millard about the incinerator dealer in Manitoba. Schlatman realizes his mistake with the Alberta comment.

THANKS redwing7225 AND Jasper52! I’ll jump in later today when I’m at my desk!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oiueroiuweoiruoiwueroiuwe