Laura Recovery and Klass kids come back to help find Hailey

At the risk of sounding stoopid, what are they searching for? I admire all those who have spent dozens of hours trying to find Hailey. Now with MK and LR stepping in, it becomes a bit more serious. I know nothing about how its done but am I correct in thinking that at this point they are looking for a body. I hope they can carry in their minds that Hailey way still be alive somewhere. I Hope

At the risk of sounding stoopid, what are they searching for? I admire all those who have spent dozens of hours trying to find Hailey. Now with MK and LR stepping in, it becomes a bit more serious. I know nothing about how its done but am I correct in thinking that at this point they are looking for a body. I hope they can carry in their minds that Hailey way still be alive somewhere. I Hope

Maybe they have the evidence to believe otherwise though.

Hailey and SO many others *may* still be alive. Would that it were true.

But honestly, what are the odds?

Praying this morning, for not only Hailey, but the searchers. I fear this may be the last chance to find her :(

Hailey and SO many others *may* still be alive. Would that it were true.

But honestly, what are the odds?

i sincerely hope they are very good odds and find her alive and well. i prefer not to think of the other option no matter how unrealistic that sounds

Of course the searchers are hoping Hailey is alive, but they are not searching for her as though she were alive; if she is alive, she is not out there in the fields, wells, ditches, etc. They are searching for any sign of her, as far as clothing, shoes, etc, and also of course for remains.

By searching, they can at least rule out areas and if she is not found, that allows the possibility she is alive and being held someplace, or has found a safe place on her own with people caring for her.

My fear is that if SA is indeed involved, he has a secret little spot that will never be uncovered and knows it.

Bless MK and the LRC for coming out again. My gut (IMHO) tells me this is a recovery mission. I can't imagine that after all this time Hailey is in an abandoned home, just "out there". Realistically, where are they going to find her alive and well after all this time? I hate to be the "glass is half empty" person, but this has gone on far too long for a positive outcome in regards to a walk search. Either Hailey is alive and out of town, or deceased and local.

Again - just my opinion.

Mel

I am curious how thos search compares to other searches. Are the parents of Hailey's schoolmates showing up to search? Her teachers or coaches? if they are then I'm afraid the outcome is grim

Bless you all the world needs more folks like you!

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=343876&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Reported by: Tiffany Tatro
Friday, February 18 2011

Nationally known search group KlaasKids returns to Colorado City searching for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

The group is back for the second time. KlaasKids organizer, Brad Dennis, said they are hoping to have better luck this time and brought in more back up. "We're bringing in resources. We have K-9's and actual search team members out," said Dennis. The group will use horses, ATV's and GPS trackers in their search.

Clint Dunn's Emotional Return To Searching For Daughter
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26921738/detail.html

Clint Dunn was emotional after help from a unidentified person to get out of jail and continue searching for his daughter, Hailey.

"I'm going to be here to thank everybody and support everybody for helping somebody they've never met," Clint Dunn said. He said it meant a lot to be among search volunteers Friday.

I guess I'm surprised there isn't more news coverage of this search. There was one yesterday and not much being reported. :sigh: And I would think there would have been opening news this morning locally about the search today.

We had 80 searchers sign in this morning!

Can I ask here where the search is going on. Is it in the surrounding plains area, and are they on foot, 4 wheelers, horses. Can you or anyone provide a description of the search? Have they or are they searching around SA's relatives? Is BD out with the searchers? If this is not a good place to ask these questions, please let me know and I will move it. TIA

Hoping that Hailey is found this weekend! Bless the searchers.

Clint Dunn's Emotional Return To Searching For Daughter
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26921738/detail.html

Clint Dunn was emotional after help from a unidentified person to get out of jail and continue searching for his daughter, Hailey.

"I'm going to be here to thank everybody and support everybody for helping somebody they've never met," Clint Dunn said. He said it meant a lot to be among search volunteers Friday.

I wonder if we'll see a picture of Billie Dunn thanking the searchers. I hate to admit the contrast between Sharon Rocha and Billie Dunn when their daughters went missing. I don't think there was ever a day that Sharon wasn't out doing something. I was so proud of her when she stood next to the President while signing Laci and Conner's Law.

Billie, OTOH, appears to enjoy only sitting on her couch.

Sorry - but that's how I feel.

MOO

Mel

I guess I'm surprised there isn't more news coverage of this search. There was one yesterday and not much being reported. :sigh: And I would think there would have been opening news this morning locally about the search today.

I do too, Grandma. I think there would be a lot more media if Billie was front and center, and maybe even talking to media. I don't know if she's there or not, but if she is, I think it would account for more media.

MOO

Mel

I wonder if we'll see a picture of Billie Dunn thanking the searchers. I hate to admit the contrast between Sharon Rocha and Billie Dunn when their daughters went missing. I don't think there was ever a day that Sharon wasn't out doing something. I was so proud of her when she stood next to the President while signing Laci and Conner's Law.

Billie, OTOH, appears to enjoy only sitting on her couch.

Sorry - but that's how I feel.

MOO

Mel

We haven't seen a picture yet of BD thanking the searchers. All we have seen is her in the media defending SA and her reputation and, I am sorry, but all her public words to Hailey were cold and unfeeling. So, truly, I feel the same as you. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back