Laura Recovery and Klass kids come back to help find Hailey

IIRC, the only time BD has interacted with the searchers was when MK was in town last time - and, according to BD, he had to "make" her leave the house.

Does anyone know if MK is actually in Colorado City or just his organization?

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26927080/detail.html

By Casey James, KTXS News
POSTED: 3:52 pm CST February 19, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The three national search organizations in Colorado City drummed up lots of support, with dozens of volunteers coming out for the first time in weeks to help look for missing teen Hailey Dunn.

The Laura Recovery Center, KlaasKids and Team Amber rescue showed up fully prepared and ready to find answers to Hailey Dunn's disappearance.

Billie Dunn, the mother of the missing teen, showed up to thank the people who stopped their lives to help find her daughter, "There are so many different scenarios that could have happened. Thanks to everybody for looking everywhere, thanks for looking in the fields because that's something I could never do."
more at link:

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news...80/detail.html

Billie Dunn, the mother of the missing teen, showed up to thank the people who stopped their lives to help find her daughter, "There are so many different scenarios that could have happened. Thanks to everybody for looking everywhere, thanks for looking in the fields because that's something I could never do."
more at link:

I couldn't get that link to work. ?? Here's this one--(finger's crossed)

Wish there had been video coverage of that statement. Seems a little odd.....

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26927080/detail.html

Good to see that someone did infact motivate BD to atleast get out there as Hailey's mother and thank the many strangers that have traveled both far and wide to search for her daughter or anything that can lead to finding her daughter..

Sadly IMO Billie's motivations and/or reasons behind her actually showing up and thanking and supporting those searchers for Hailey are that of "tit for tat" with Clint Cunn.. It certainly does seem to continue following that pattern where Billie's concerned.. Self admittedly she says she doesn't leave the house.. Clint's stated that its bothered him tremendously and also what began the rift that became so very apparent that occured btwn he and BJD was her sitting on her couch{"new" couches}and "comfortably" watching her television programs and content in doing so when he vowed he's not gonna stop looking and searching until Hailey is found..

But just as BJD has done in several different issues upon her seeing the positive and supportive reactions and responses to Clint being at places such as Hailey's bridge or out at the searches personally thanking the perfect strangers for putting their lives on hold all for his "baby girl" to be found{and now even giving funds/money donated to him he is turning around and giving it to searchers to help to pay for expenses such as gas for the commute they have taken to search for his daughter}..and other issues such as the BTH audio online interview that both Clint and Naomi succeeded in bringing Hailey to life for all of us who have never known her..In that interview for the first time IMO Hailey was a living..breathing..13yr old vibrant little girl with alot of spunk..{IMO up til that time this was an obvious aspect that was clearly missing}with Clint/Naomi so easily doing this by just sharing with us times they'd spent with Hailey..breathing life into the thus far 2 dimensional "missing child" we knew was named Hailey we left that interview with that 2d "missing child" replaced with a living..breathing.. spunky and full of life little girl that was blossoming into and quickly becoming a beautiful young woman..

It's only after Clint having done and participated in issues such as those above that I briefly touched on..and his receiving positive reactions and continued strong support to this daddy..it is only after daddy having done these and had these positive outcomes that we see BJD quickly following suit{as I said IMO literally as if it's "tit for tat"}..Clint does it..succeeds at it..and yes even sometimes praised for it and then you can bet{if you're a betting person}you can bet your bottom dollar that BJD will be quickly not far behind in following suit.. IMO whatever it takes..and so be it that what is driving and motivating BJD to follow suit of Clint's strides to find Hailey is just a rivalry.."tit for tat" mentality.. I for one am just glad that she's doing it.. She needs to and she shouldn't have to wait and/or follow anyone's suit or lead..not even Hailey's daddy..she is Hailey's momma and she should be leading the way IMO..she should be bringing and breathing life into her "missing child" making everyone see and understand what a thriving beautiful human being that this individual is{like Clint did}..even like Naomi did in telling of small things such as there trips to shop..its all in the details..the little details that in just recounting a story of an enjoyable memory shared with Hailey automatically "tells" us the listener..SO VERY MUCH learned in things such as this about the human being and the soul of Hailey..

Billie as momma to this beautiful And full of life 13yr old should have been leading the way of this brigade..ensuring more and more that we don't forget even for a moment who Hailey Darlene is and that she is missing and HAS TO BE FOUND..not about Shawn Adkins and clarifying his alibis and clearing up his issues..his inconsistencies..his lies..
time wasted and precious time that can be gotten back used up on clearing and clarifying Shawn Adkins..

Whatever it takes..even playing tit for tat with Clint..whatever it takes Billie needs to remain on this path.. and yes even take some cues from ex-Clint Dunn.. cuz he's got his fair share of issues himself..but the difference lies in what is so very obvious to a large majority of us ppl on the outside looking in..the love and pain combined with utter fear yet sheer determination is going to shine through and will be glaringly apparent and unmistaken no matter what other "issues" that person may have..love..pain..fear..desperation..and determination are clearly seen and obvious when truly present in any human being{no matter what their affection abilities are lacking..MATTERS NOT]..Those things such as love..pain..desperation..fear..and utter determination for one's child TRUMPS ALL AND SHINES THROUGH NO MATTER WHAT..jmo

more at link:

Is this still her main message-all the things that could have happened to Hailey besides running into SA?

It was obvious to me in the interview CD & BD did together on the couch . As soon as CD mentioned he was taking it national and would not quit looking for HD, the look on BD's face was of disgust. Her plans to put this mess behind was going to be foiled. She did her interview with the "splainin'" and we haven't heard much since. If we ever find HD and it's proven BD was not in any way complicit, I will be the first to give a giant apology.

No matter if HD is found or not, her life has changed...forever. I want to say she should start thinking about whether she would be given custody of her son, but maybe her repose would be just as languid as what we have seen with HD.

imo

more at link:

Well, I'll be danged - she got out of the house. I know I shouldn't say this, but she THANKED THOSE FOR LOOKING IN THE FIELDS? What an odd statement.

She just can't win can she?

Thank you searchers!!!

MOO

Mel

BJD says "There are so many different scenarios that could have happened", yet I haven't heard her say just exactly what those scenarios are. I hope she's telling someone, as it could aid in the search.

MOO

Mel

Is this still her main message-all the things that could have happened to Hailey besides running into SA?

Reminds me of the last time there was a big search by these organizations and she said something to the effect of she didn't want to find Hailey in the dirt...or something as such. I'll have to search for that direct quote.

ETA: http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333227

It was:

"I'm glad they're looking but of course each day I hope they don't find anything out there in the dirt" said Billie.

I still find it amazing the actions (or non-actions as it is) that she is not at the search HQ helping to sign people in and thanking them profusely for coming.:maddening: I understand that maybe she has been advised not to attend the "searches" but dang to hole up in her house with the main suspect is crazy to say the least.

Maybe she thinks that if she is out and interacting that she will "slip-up". I dont now what to think of her actions...It is beyond all comprehension!:banghead:

This woman is the original "foot in mouth" as far as speaking. I have not yet heard a full quote from her that made complete sense for the situation.

I still find it amazing the actions (or non-actions as it is) that she is not at the search HQ helping to sign people in and thanking them profusely for coming.:maddening: I understand that maybe she has been advised not to attend the "searches" but dang to hole up in her house with the main suspect is crazy to say the least.

Maybe she thinks that if she is out and interacting that she will "slip-up". I dont now what to think of her actions...It is beyond all comprehension!:banghead:

:eek:hwow: Is SA living there again? :shutup:

Can she not do anything right -----------------She is criticized and things said because there was no video and many thought and said it was terrible that she did not even go to thank the searchers.

There is an article that states she was there to thank the searchers and many think the words she said was strange and that she was trying to up Clint. I guess I am so confused ----- do you want her to stay closed up, out there, or what just my humble opinion........

Everytime I hear or see something that BD has done I think - Cindy Anthony. It's a shame...one woman flew from California. Glad she could get off her couch to thank the searchers...and now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

I feel like she gets out because of comments made here.

BILLIE - DON'T BOTHER IF YOU DON'T MEAN IT.

God bless the searchers and everyone that is giving their time and their all. And may God especially bless the person who paid Clint's fines to get him out of jail. He cares. And is concerned.

Can she not do anything right -----------------She is criticized and things said because there was no video and many thought and said it was terrible that she did not even go to thank the searchers.

There is an article that states she was there to thank the searchers and many think the words she said was strange and that she was trying to up Clint. I guess I am so confused ----- do you want her to stay closed up, out there, or what just my humble opinion........

Me -- I just want her to be honest and stop defending that xxxxxxx (IMHO) boyfriend of hers. I question her sincerity as I question her actions. I have no issues with many parents of missing children, but there's something about BD that doesn't sit right with me.

My apologies if I seem to come down to hard on her -- I'm not walking in her shoes. But if I look at Desiree in the Kyron case -- out there front and center handing out flyers today. Then BJD who, as far as I know, hasn't passed out a single flyer (if this isn't true, my apologies).

Inconsistent statements, inconsistent timelines, drugs, masks, nitrate sticks for tatoos. All of this doesn't sit well with me -- which is probably why I pick on her.

Perhaps I just need to take a step back from this case.

MOO

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike