LE Interest in Caylee's Doll Clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2 year old goes to bed with her dolls clothed. When she wakes up in the morning, that doll is always naked. I have no explaination why, except she knows its a pain in the butt for me to dress it. Oh yea, and if I try to dress that thing in front of her, she won't let me. I have to sneak to dress it. The real question is, why don't I just let the doll stay naked - I never learn.

All I can say, is I am SO glad that they don;t make those dolls anatomically correct. :)

I have 3 granddaughters: 11, 12 and 05, and they have *always* spent a lot of time with me, and there are *always* nekkid dolls. There are currently 3 nekkid barbies and 1 nekkid ken near my bathtub.

Looks like an orgy, the way they're all piled on top of each other.

Blaise

OMGOODNESS!!! That is way too funny. We have to have a bit of humor injected every now and then on these boards. Otherwise with all the sick sick people in this world and all the hurt to innocent victims, we would all go mad, simply MAD!!!!

If they think that Casey (or one of her family members) washed the clothes Casey and/or Caylee was wearing from the day of the crime, maybe they think that Casey (or one of her family members) neglected to WASH the doll's clothes and that said clothes may have simply been put away. Perhaps there is some DNA, decomp or drug residue on the doll's clothes.

I have 3 granddaughters: 11, 12 and 05, and they have *always* spent a lot of time with me, and there are *always* nekkid dolls. There are currently 3 nekkid barbies and 1 nekkid ken near my bathtub.

Looks like an orgy, the way they're all piled on top of each other.

Blaise

Thanks for the laugh!!!:)

But it's so true! I had just one boy but for years had foster children and the girl dolls were always 'nekkid', lol.

And so weren't my son's GI Joe, Evil Knieval and Incredible Hulk!

So I don't think the dolls clothes hold any importance to this case UNLESS it was in the trunk with the baby as she decomposed........(Ugh!) Just the thought makes me Ill.

ETA: I think if that happened she would've disposed of the doll too? Then again, she obviously wasn't too knowledgeable about CSI thank God!

If they think that Casey (or one of her family members) washed the clothes Casey and/or Caylee was wearing from the day of the crime, maybe they think that Casey (or one of her family members) neglected to WASH the doll's clothes and that said clothes may have simply been put away. Perhaps there is some DNA, decomp or drug residue on the doll's clothes.

You brain is firing on all cylinders today! That is a solid thought.

OMGOODNESS!!! That is way too funny. We have to have a bit of humor injected every now and then on these boards. Otherwise with all the sick sick people in this world and all the hurt to innocent victims, we would all go mad, simply MAD!!!!

Please speak for yourself. Some of us went there very long ago. ;)

gir8.gif

But I am still wondering why Casey made the comment about Caylee's clothes not being found yet.... wonder what "clothes" she was referring to??

Maybe she threw some of Caylee's clothes somewhere else to throw off the searches? Like the aiport or JBP. Possibly to lead searchers to believe Caylee was in the water so that if the body couldn't be found, people would think the 'kidnapper' put her where the gators were.

Then again, she wasn't too smart! It seems she just got rid of Caylee down the street because she had a close call with George and was worried that he would be suspicious enough to open her trunk the next chance he got.

According to statistics, a high percentage of women who kill their children leave them close to home and wrap them in blankets. Also, they often leave a favorite toy or doll that the child couldn't leave home without. I can't remember where I read this but it's uncanny that Casey followed suit to some degree.

Even tho she didn't leave the doll with Caylee, possibly could explain the heart shaped sticker on the duct tape?

Most of the mistakes I have made in my theories about this case resulted from underestimating an A's arrogance or overestimating their intelligence. I don't think it's possible to overestimate KC's laziness.

Any clever plan for after the murder would involve some form of 'work' such as digging a hole; driving a long distance, (which would also require gas); staging a scene; coming up with a credible alibi; etc. Arrogance, lack of smarts and laziness caused her to be unable to come up with any reasonable after-plan, imo.

The shoes are pretty easy to explain... they are going to take all her shoes and test any and all dirt on the bottoms of the shoes, they will have a sample of the dirt at the crime scene, I'm guessing what LE will do is try to get a soil match...

If the soil at the crime matches the soil found on any of the shoes in her house, well that puts here at the crime scene

and I know some will say "dirt is dirt" but there was all types of different vegetation at the crime scene, I'm sure soil can be broken down and it can be determined what types of minerals, etc. was in the soil, possibly consistent with certain areas of the crime scene

There could have been some foot prints at the scene . . .

Yeah, this was one of the more curious sticking points for me. I think I remember, maybe Cindy, saying Caylee was always taking her doll's clothes off.

My daughter always undressed her dolls. i think it helps them devlp finger dexterity. she wasn't as good at dressing them, as she was at undressing them. sometimes, i found my daughter undressed, but don't tell anyone . . .

I don't have a clue about the doll clothes, but the shoes could be used to match footprints, maybe?

JoAnn

"They haven't even found her clothes yet." As soon as I heard this, I knew and posted that LE would find the cothes GA described in Caylee's closet or dresser. KC was making a snide remark about LE investigative skills, as they had not located Caylee's clothes which were right there in the house. IIRC there are photos of pink tops and jean skirts/shorts as well as 2 pair of white sunglasses.

Respectfully snipped by me. DotsEyes, thank you for explaining your theory again--I missed it the first time. It makes perfect sense and explains much!!

I wonder if they have statements from anyone about the doll's state of dress. TL or AH could have seen the doll in the car with her clothes on after the 16th of June. Or SP may have told them Caylee had the doll at the NH and she had clothes on.

They may have been looking for a lack of doll clothes at the A home, particularly the outfit the doll wore in the carseat pic. If that outfit isn't found at the A home then they will want to find out where it is and why it's not on the doll or in the house.

My daughter always undressed her dolls. i think it helps them devlp finger dexterity. she wasn't as good at dressing them, as she was at undressing them. sometimes, i found my daughter undressed, but don't tell anyone . . .

We had to institute "naked time" it comes right after bath time and my two year old gets to run free until her teeth start chattering. I REALLY hope she grows out of her clothing aversion before high school. - LOL

Funny thing is all her dolls a clothed and the majority of them and her stuffed animals are wearing diapers.

We had to institute "naked time" it comes right after bath time and my two year old gets to run free until her teeth start chattering. I REALLY hope she grows out of her clothing aversion before high school. - LOL

Funny thing is all her dolls a clothed and the majority of them and her stuffed animals are wearing diapers.

When we get home from going ANYWHERE 3 y/o DD walks in the house and immediately says..."Can I take my pants off?" Silly kids.
I have 2 daughters. Naked baby dolls are the rule, not the exception...although I will confess that it bugs me and I put clothes on them. :crazy:

I'm thinking they found numerous pieces of duct tape at the scene. They might be looking for adhesive residue consistent with that duct tape adhesive on her shoes, I'm thinking LE might think her feet were bound (perhaps hands too) and she may have had shoes on that somehow.....heavy sigh.....came off in a struggle while being bound.

After remains were found in December, Caylee's clothes were photographed during the execution of the search warrant at the Anthony home. Curiously, they also took photos of her doll's clothes as evidence.

See photos at link below. Doll clothes pictures are right after Caylee's clothes pictures.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/indexGallery.htm

We know Caylee's beloved doll was found in KC's abandoned vehicle (unclothed).

What is LE's interest in the doll clothes? Was fabric found at the scene determined to be doll clothing?

Moderators: Please move post if this is already being discussed.

I noticed one of the bows was dirtied with some sort of stain. The bow matches one of the doll shirts "Baby Tubbles". Was the bow found at the crime scene?

Maybe some of the CSI types on WS can answer this. Would they be able to take samples from the insole of the shoes to see if there were any drugs in the sweat? Some of the shoes look well worn. To me the saddest picture of all is this one

SaddestLittlePicture.jpg
[/IMG]

I think the reason for the doll clothes is that LE looked for all clothing that was pink and/or white including Caylee's clothing and the doll clothes. My guess is that the fabric scraps at the crime scene are pink and white (like Caylee's shorts) and maybe other fabric too because they also photographed denim skorts that were Caylee's.

I notice that Caylee had a lot of baby dolls in those hanging organizers too. Was there a baby doll at the crime scene?

There's definitely a heart theme throughout Casey's bedroom with all the scrapbooking materials and I noticed photos of anything to do with hearts like the heart shaped dish on a dresser. Either Casey or I'm guessing Cindy or maybe both looked like they were prolific scrapbookers.

I agree. If Caylee was being drugged on a regular basis (?), and always had her doll with her, there is a good chance they will find something on the doll's clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500