LE Interest in Caylee's Doll Clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen 3 photos of Caylee carrying one of her baby dolls-and in all three the dolls were dressed. The picture in the car seat is obviously not that long before she disappeared and the doll was dressed in that one...if pink cloth was found at the dump site, then I would say the odds are those were her baby dolls clothes and or her shirt and they are just trying to make sure if the baby doll clothes were indeed inside of the home...we never did hear if they were did we?

I don't think we've been told that Caylee was naked (and after so much time, I don't know if that can ever be known, for certain). Clothing was certainly found with the bones...a shirt (albeit in pieces) with pink lettering, "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages", at least one pull-up, white shorts with pink stripes. Since there was only 1 of each clothing article found with the remains, I'm taking the leap that she was dressed at the time her body was dumped. But with time, weather, animals, decomp of the body, the clothes were no longer on the skelelton....It makes me sick to write that.....

I wondered why shoes were not found at the crime scene.

This strenghens the theory that KC killed her daughter at the house in my opinion, because she seemed to be barefoot (at least I never read anywhere that they did find shoes at the scene.)

I know what you mean about being sick writing that. I cried again reading it.

I have been interested in Caylee's doll that was found in the Pontiac and was looking at the "Caylee's doll mama" thread this week. I found this thread and was wondering if it is helpful that you are aware of this thread: so as to combine the two? Both seem to be covering basically the same subject/idea.

I may be way off here and being no help at all. If so, I am sorry and mods please delete.

Thanks

Please don't delete it. I have to leave going to work but I would love reading it in the morning. If it's moved, I'll never find it!:crazy:

Yeah, this was one of the more curious sticking points for me. I think I remember, maybe Cindy, saying Caylee was always taking her doll's clothes off.

ITA. She fixates on minute details. But, that was one of the few things that rang true in Cindy's interview, was her describing how Caylee did that. I was only surprised she and Casey were always dressing the dolls again per the same interview.
That's what little kids do to dolls and to themselves as toddlers. All my childrens dolls were naked, all the time. I didn't care though but it doesn't shock me Cindy did. I find it hard picturing KC dressing Caylee let alone her keeping the dolls clothed however.
If KC was always re-dressing Mama after Caylee, Mama's clothes should have been in the car, not Caylees room. I think it speaks to how quickly KC left the A's home and with so little of Caylees and so little concern for her needs. Here snothead take your Mama dioll and up.
JMO

I have 3 granddaughters: 11, 12 and 05, and they have *always* spent a lot of time with me, and there are *always* nekkid dolls. There are currently 3 nekkid barbies and 1 nekkid ken near my bathtub.

Looks like an orgy, the way they're all piled on top of each other.

Blaise

Thank you for making me LMAO!!!

My 2 year old goes to bed with her dolls clothed. When she wakes up in the morning, that doll is always naked. I have no explaination why, except she knows its a pain in the butt for me to dress it. Oh yea, and if I try to dress that thing in front of her, she won't let me. I have to sneak to dress it. The real question is, why don't I just let the doll stay naked - I never learn.

I realize OT but my granddaughters do the same thing. They are 2, it must be part of their development as nearly all kids of the same age behave similarly. Caylee was known to remove her doll's clothing, but that leaves the question of "Did Caylee's doll have clothing on when she took it with her?" if so, where is that clothing? If not, then what is the relevence of the doll? Was it missing legs as mentioned in a prior post about doll legs found at the scene? Also, I was under the impression that all of KC's shoes were taken and tested early on - perhaps I am wrong on this.

After viewing the photos linked with this thread I realize how many baby dolls Caylee had but did I read correctly that Barbi doll legs were fuond at the scene? I don't remember seeing barbi dolls in the pics.

My 2 year old goes to bed with her dolls clothed. When she wakes up in the morning, that doll is always naked. I have no explaination why, except she knows its a pain in the butt for me to dress it. Oh yea, and if I try to dress that thing in front of her, she won't let me. I have to sneak to dress it. The real question is, why don't I just let the doll stay naked - I never learn.

Agreed - kids at this age love to undress dolls. There is nothing out of the ordinary about Caylee's doll being naked. I have a 2 1/2 year old and I can tell you that no doll we have in the house has clothes on it right now, unless I dress them, and I can tell you how long that lasts!

ITA. She fixates on minute details. But, that was one of the few things that rang true in Cindy's interview, was her describing how Caylee did that. I was only surprised she and Casey were always dressing the dolls again per the same interview.
That's what little kids do to dolls and to themselves as toddlers. All my childrens dolls were naked, all the time. I didn't care though but it doesn't shock me Cindy did.

This is the same woman that also stated she and KC (I'm sure more to her desires than KC) would bathe Caylee twice per day. I'm not trying to pick on her, and I know she is a nurse, but that seems a little extreme to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner