• Identify if and who was in the truck

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • The FBI will make an appearance

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Announce they think (or know) Kyron is deceased

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • Exactly what LE said would happen

Votes: 14 6.7%
  • talk about the new flyer and ask whomever received one to fill it out.

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • ask for more community help and say " we can't comment to most questions"

Votes: 103 49.0%
  • No Idea

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • No comment No comment No comment Part of the investigation No comment I don't know

Votes: 21 10.0%
  • ask people to come forward if they saw anyone in Horman's car between 8:15 and 8:45

Votes: 8 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they'll discuss Mystery Person in the White Truck and ask for the public's assistance in identifying this person, DD's unaccounted for whereabouts in relation to the newly distributed questionnaire, perhaps a fiscal account and the standard "we remain committed to this investigation," and not much else, IMHO.

now DS will become the second most hated woman in America. Even putting this out will focus intense attention on her. These two women, well, TH has weathered it well without seeming to be very upset. Let's see if her bff will do the same.

Yep, more can't comments. I'm basing that only on their past PC's, especially the one with all the hype and build up where they said NOTHING.

I do think, however, that if they haven't already done so to the parents of the Skyline School children, they may just want to explain about the Mystery Man TH refers to in her now publicly released email. And at the very least offer reassurance to those parents that their children are safe from whomever took Kyron. School starts real soon and if they don't do that (or haven't privately done that already) I think there's going to be a lot of ticked off parents.

I find it curious that they're returning to the Brooks Hill old church building for this one.
Why there, and not at the MCSO offices? Either location is about the same distance from downtown (where media offices are).

Another signal of some kind?

I think that LE will want to reassure the Skyline Elementary community. Perhaps they will feel it necessary to re state the isolated incident statement. They might well address the male chaperone statement... I think that there will be way less "no comments " I think we might well get some new information tomorrow....

All JMO

"isolated incident" .. "no reason to worry about Sep 7th" .. I hope that this time they are going to show some proof. Last time they made this statement, they had agents hidden in the woods behind the school.

I find it curious that they're returning to the Brooks Hill old church building for this one.
Why there, and not at the MCSO offices? Either location is about the same distance from downtown (where media offices are).

parking?

IMO it's superior at the sheriff's office.. the church only has about 6-8 spots and is awkward to get to.

Not trying to argue, but I am curious.

For sure, they will update dollars spent and how confident they feel about the investigation...:( not going to be a cold case...etc...

Stagecraft, pure and simple. I noticed that they used it, or another church, for the last one--that statement from the officer who's far more photogenic than the sheriff.

Pretty much, they're setting themselves up as part of God and country. Can't argue with 'em if they're speaking from a church, right?

Just pure staging. I find it tacky.

I'm hoping the FBI makes a 'strong arm' appearance. It might send a very scary message to a couple of teenager's err I mean ladies...

Now that I know Mrs Porter testified today, I had to change my vote, added in POI will be named, plus LE req additional info/help.

Last presser, not that long ago, an overwhelming number of people were so sure Terri was going to be arrested, just before, or during, or just after the presser. The media was sure of it. People on the net were sure of it. People here on WS were sure of it.

Now, just a short time later, barely anyone is even mentioning it. Not the media certainly - they're not saying a peep about it. No buzz on the net about it.

What happened? Not that long ago, people saw enough evidence for probable cause to arrest and charge Terri. If it existed just that short time ago, it would still exist now.

Again, what happened? Why is it so different for this presser? Thoughts?

TIA

Again, what happened? Why is it so different for this presser? Thoughts?

I think it is because the last hyped press conference turned out to be for naught. In fact, they have all pretty much been a waste of time, so people are feeling jerked around and not inclined to go through the buildup and letdown again.

Perhaps also, people are worried that with each press conference, we are getting closer to a sad announcement.

Stagecraft, pure and simple. I noticed that they used it, or another church, for the last one--that statement from the officer who's far more photogenic than the sheriff.

Pretty much, they're setting themselves up as part of God and country. Can't argue with 'em if they're speaking from a church, right?

Just pure staging. I find it tacky.

I'd find that tacky too, if I thought that's what was being done. Thing is, it's someone's house that happens to be a converted church, AND it's directly across the street from the school. The proximity to the school part, IMO is probably intentional, but I don't think there's anything churchy about the location.

Most frustrating case I have seen in a while....except for Haleighs.

I would love for them to come out and name someone,somebody..but best we know, they seem to have nada...no concrete evidence....and if they do, better have some dog gone strong evidence...it's like they are pencil whooping this this to no end.....I only want a answer, not that I deserve one,...but these children do....they have to go back to that school...and that I hate, no matter what the outcome is.....they still have to go to the school Kyron was last seen or heard from....that they will never forget...

OK, this is my first poll.

Let me know if it needs improving!

Here's what I think will happen:

Some WS'ers on the fence will get down on one side or the other.

Amazingly, some who've been leaning one way--nay, even dangling a foot and leg--will suddenly dismount on the other side.

Some who've previously dismounted to land on one side or the other will jump over the fence and land on the other side.

Some who've previously dismounted will climb back up, with loud lamentations.

And some will stay just where they are--either side, dismounted, or picking splinters, mounted. Also with loud lamentations.

As for the LE presser--I predict they'll ask for more community help. Other than that--who knows?

Feel free to use the write-in vote thingy.

Discuss.
What a visual, Kat! I hope the mods have gym mats. Someone's liable to get hurt. Think I'll just stay over here on my teeter totter. :smiliescale:

I voted "no idea" because I am just simply baffled......and that is okay I guess as they owe me no explanation.....but little Kyron deserves an explanation. Dang frustrated with this mess.......I keep feeling like something is going on put I just can't put my finger on it....an undercurrent of something.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vahoward