LE Presser - Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Investigation is hard work. It's not like tv shows or the movies where the case is solved in an hour or half hour. Forensics takes time. Good investigation takes time. Two months is very short time for any investigation. They are doing what they can here and I'm sure they have more evidence than we could possibly know about at this time. They don't owe us explanations, they don't owe us the whole case wrapped up perfectly, heck, they don't owe us anything. LE is not out to please the public, they are out to get justice for victims. I'd rather they take their time than let someone guilty get away because they decided to go fast and hard, and not slow and efficient.

Agreed and maybe you have informtation that leads you down one path and then you suddnely realize that path is wrong and you need to backtrack. Doesn't mean they made a mistake - they are investigating.

I think it may be that they know she parked in only one of those places, and are using the other suggestion of a parking place, as a way to weed out bad tips and verify credibility of tipsters. Some people call in tips just to call in, some call in and deliberately lie, e.g., saying they saw something or somebody they didn't. LE has to have a way to prioritize tips. I bet they're getting a whole lot of... unusual persons... call in.

Could be, could be...
BeanE, you are indeed a clever girl. :blowkiss:

I'm curious as to why the DA was there instead of just having the detective ask for all the information. From an information gathering point, there really was no point to have them both ask for info, imho.

I wonder if all the Hormans suitcases have been accounted for......just thinking outloud.

has the presser already happened? IF SO did anyone happen to tape it?

I think LE knows stuff and who knows what their point is here.

I am guessing that there is another white truck involved here and they know whose it is, but they need or want corroboration about the other white truck.

It's funny, but where I live, white trucks are not popular at all.

Unfortunately, a lot of people don't watch the news. So maybe just the right people won't even see this. But I bet Skyline people ARE watching.

OT a bit but white is a great color for OR because of the fog and rain. In tests, white was the safest color in such conditions because it shows up (but does not distract like red).

more live stream on about kyron now...

reviewing the conference details for the public. using ariel maps to point out locations about truck & reviewing times.

I wonder if the mystery other person let TH and Kyron out in front of the school on the street and then moved the truck to the side of the school so that they could hop in afterwards undetected.

Oh my gosh! I am trying to catch up but you guys are just too fast! This thread is flying so I apologize if this has been asked.
Is it possible that TH & mystery person park, TH takes Kyron in with project while mystery person moves truck (as posted above, thank you) for undetected departure with Kyron in tow.
And if so, maybe a parent or staff saw truck parked in one place and other parent(s)/staff came in or left and saw it parked in another place. Although, I would think that was already covered in the first questionnaire that went out. I don't know because I am thoroughly confused at this point.

Start breaking your discussion out into the various threads. Check in the back pages if you can't find a thread for your subject before opening a new one please. This thread closes in a few minutes...... Let's get organized......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph