LE Presser - Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
From KOIN's tweet
KOIN_Local_6

Large photos of the school, the white truck, and the Fred Meyer Terri visited displayed at news conference.

on the kgw link for the live stream, I can hear people talking, even though the satellite pic is still being shown

KGW is showing set-up for Presser, pictures of white truck driving on the road.

I think they are setting up for it right now, I have the volume all the way up, I can hear people talking... and laughing

edit: oh nevermind, I see them setting up now

there is a 4th stand to the right without anything on it. Wonder what they plan to put there...

Just saw those pics, boy that's interesting. It looks to me like LE has been doing their homework.

KGW live feed also has pictures of locations....or maybe the truck is just really far away in those pictures to the left.

While they are setting up, I can see pics of the white truck... is off the side of a road, are those surveillance photos?

there is a 4th stand to the right without anything on it. Wonder what they plan to put there...

Yeah because there is a 5th stand further to the right with another picture on it...

They just zoomed into a large picture with "Walker Road Fred Meyer" 15995

KGW live with video. Easels with big pictures set up. Pictures of two Fred Meyers with addresses on the pictures. Pics of truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member