LE serves search warrant on family home #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a screenshot: I think the TV crew is reading here.

csi.jpg

Attachments

• csi.jpg
    csi.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 13
This is why I don't post...I manage to think I am contributing and it bites me in the arse. LOL :floorlaugh:

Don't feel bad. Not all phones have a SIM card. iPhones don't.

One thing we know for sure is that a crime was committed, babies this age don't just up and vanish on their own.

It seems very likely the crime was committed at this home.

So, why wasn't this home considered a/treated as a crime scene since day one?

Frustrating!

TY. They have their reasons for not wanting info released on what kind of dogs they are using and for what purpose and for that reason I am going to keep quiet on this one as well. Sorry!

Ok I understand this and their reasoning but being a non LE person are you able to tell us what all "types" dogs there are. Or I know from other searches there are tracking dogs, cadaver dogs, drug dogs, and fire/arson dogs. Am I missing any other ones - if you can answer and TIA!

Did anyone just hear the reporter complaining he had to go to the bathroom.. Oh no.. That is too funny..

Why am I watching Sherlock Holmes on the live feed?

ETA: Oh, he's a reporter. Hmmm.

I just wish we knew what they were looking for.

1) Are they looking for Lisa?

2) Are they investigating to rule out the parents?

3) Are they investigating to confirm a "real" abduction?

4) Are they eliminating areas to rule out where Lisa may have been or still be?

I'm not sure what their strategy is at this point. There's been so much focusing done on the parents that I'm left with more questions than answers.

I just wish they would tell us if they feel this was indeed a kidnapping. Before anyone tells me they don't have to tell us anything, I know they don't.

Sometimes CSI collects things that can discredit an allegation....such as NO ONE ELSE'S (other than family members) shoe prints, footprints, fingerprints, hair or DNA on any surface....reducing the probability of a kidnapping.

Sherlock about to speak.....he asked if the cameraman needed to go to the bathroom.....:floorlaugh:

FoxNewsInsider FoxNewsInsider
Private Investigator #BillStanton on Search for #LisaIrwin: I Do Not Believe This Crime Was Committed Inside Home soc.li/cmWYnWZ

SO.. Now does someone want to decipher this one.. He admits that a crime was committed but thinks it was outside of the home which doesnt match his clients account that the baby was kidnapped from the house ????

BBM: Has BS started ...

:back::back::back::back::back:

:floorlaugh:

are these x-ray machines like that show 360 uses? Does anyone know what show I am talking about

I know what show your talking a/b, although I haven't seen it on lately, wasn't it on A&E ? Crime 360 or something like that?
:waitasec:

Don't let this happen again......... it's called false reporting :floorlaugh:

Don't feel bad. Not all phones have a SIM card. iPhones don't.

Yep, I just found that out. My husband just got the new iPhone since we are on Sprint and it is now available. He told me all about that dang telephone when I asked him about my phone having a SIM card. Boys can talk about their toys all day, GAH! I had to tell him that I was busy at work so I could post that I was wrong about my phone having a SIM card.

Had to leave for an hour or so and just returned to some Sherlock Holmes-looking guy asking a cameraman if he needed to use the bathroom or wanted some coffee or something. Who is that guy?!

ETA: Nevermind, just realized he's a local reporter. Thanks anyway! :)

I think it was just an investigative tactic. She didn't break as far as I know so I'm wondering what their strategy is now?

They haven't named her a person of interest or a suspect.....so...big question marks linger.

That's some "investigative technique " . I wonderwhat LE thinks after hearing her say that she was drunk that night ? Or,did they smell alcohol on her that night when Lisa disappeared ? There is something vital,something specific in the area of that house, MOO MOO

Anybody snoop for floorplans on a website-although that would be horrible and awful to do-just wondering-:whistling innocently:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horizon54