LE serves search warrant on family home #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see it :cry: ! Someone grab a shot of Holmes, please.

To get the warrant, LE must have something in their hands to convince the judge for searching something very specific.

The house is a crime scene regardless of which side you're on.

Kidnapping or not. We have no idea what the warrant was for or why. If we believe the parents, they have always allowed LE to search the property and we've seen so ourselves. They haven't been to the home since this all happened from what I understand. They've bee staying with relatives.

So I'm confused why this was not done 15 days ago?

o/t

But there are a bunch of lions, tigers, wolves and monkeys on the loose in Ohio. So um...watch your backs Ohio peeps? :waitasec:

To get the warrant, LE must have something in their hands to convince the judge for searching something very specific.

LOl , we know that. What we desperately want to know is what specifically is LE searching for.

The cell phones.

DNA on clothes, bedding, etc.

The baby's body.

Some type of weapon?

Sometimes CSI collects things that can discredit an allegation....such as NO ONE ELSE'S (other than family members) shoe prints, footprints, fingerprints, hair or DNA on any surface....reducing the probability of a kidnapping.

Sherlock about to speak.....he asked if the cameraman needed to go to the bathroom.....:floorlaugh:

Yeah, but reporters, including Megyn Kelly, have been traipsing all over that property for two weeks. They have stepped and touched everywhere. I agree with the other poster who asked why this has not been treated as a crime scene from day 1.

Reporter earlier that people were making jokes of, he was smoking.

Attachments

• keystonereporter.jpg
    keystonereporter.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 89
Ok so the bomb truck is where they are taking those possible films.. They must be able to look at them asap.. That was at least informative..

I know what show your talking a/b, although I haven't seen it on lately, wasn't it on A&E ? Crime 360 or something like that?
:waitasec:

yes-I have not seen it on lately either-they used something like an x-ray machine to capture the whole house and where everything was.

Ok - just now - the guy walked back in the house with one of those black things. Looks to me like an A/C filter. The flimsy ones with the floppy plastic framing - KWIM?

One thing we know for sure is that a crime was committed, babies this age don't just up and vanish on their own.

It seems very likely the crime was committed at this home.

So, why wasn't this home considered a/treated as a crime scene since day one?

Frustrating!
Get a warrant first.

Any LEA worth their salt would get a warrant first before tearing that house apart, even if they believe it was a kidnapping. The lawyer was being disingenuous - IMO purposefully so - by saying LE need only ask, has permission to search the home. Of course LE would get a warrant first before destroying someone's home, unless they were total idiots.

IMO

What? :waitasec:

O/T

I dunno...that's what I heard just now on NPR. Guy kept them, decided to commit suicide and let all these wild animals loose first.

You can't make this stuff up, folks. :crazy:

Our verified expert on SAR here hinted that LE does not like to let perps know what their SAR investigative methods are, so as not to help them in any future crimes.

I am guessing they are cadaver dogs.

Snipped from : http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44957767/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001

BI spokeswoman Bridget Patton said the search is not based on any sort of tip. Patton said they were restricting media access because agents are using a procedure involving dogs that they don't want taped. She declined to elaborate.

The camera is too far away so it doesn't show. I'm looking around the world wide web (lol) in search of one for you

hope this worked....

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    170.7 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors