LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

This news makes me so sad. :( Like Kimster said in the other thread, I was hoping it wouldn't be the parents this time. Plus, I really wanted to believe this mom.

I read all those things on links that are on this site dealing with this case... all I'm saying.....

If indeed the parents allowed the cadaver dogs in, perhaps they did not know that even if a person did not bleed or otherwise leave liquid traces that they could still be scented. Lots of people are questioning what dogs can or can't do, so no reason to believe they would be totally aware. And perhaps their lawyers advised them to comply since a warrant would be obtained anyway.

Question for the mods: I understand, no including the other kids in our theories and no active sleuthing of them. Is it okay to discuss the clicking noises that DB says she thinks one of the boys heard and things of that nature? And is it okay to include them in our theories as far as the possibility that they woke DB up that night or other possible scenarios, as long as they are not painted as suspects?

(I know, I sound like an idiot, I just don't want my hand slapped again.)

You do not at all sound like an idiot, NMK! :hug:

Absolutely yes it is ok to discuss the clicking noises they are reported to have heard, and in fact we now have a whole thread about it:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152022"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152022[/ame]

It was very good of them to allow the cadaver dogs in... a point for the defense there.

I think LE maybe should have said nothing in the tit-for-tat. If LE has been trying to get a confession from the parents like they complain, the search warrant was IMO quite enough to explain and justify why.

If they didn't try if they could get a confession from the parents of a missing baby in a house with human decomposition in it they should all be fired. MOO.

I am not sure I understand how the cadaver dogs are a point for the defense in this.... ?? By law the contents of the search warrant have to be made available within a certain amount of time, they let it out sooner, thats all they did. I think they were right, something has to break to find this baby and maybe this will scare someone into telling what they know.. The sooner the better.. I am just not sure if I am misunderstanding you..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bab...ry?id=14786129

And I wonder why they limited the "consent" search........

"The only areas extensively processed for DNA and fingerprints during the consent were the baby's bedroom and possible points of entry," the document states.

"The extent of the search had been limited in nature with consent" of the parents, police stated in the request for the search warrant.
<From:Wishbone >

Yep, thats why I am confused.
*also, the above quote was from previous thread, not sure how to "quote" it and yet have it show up in new thread? So just did a copy & paste*

Well, if evidence of Lisa dying could be found in the parents' bedroom it would make perfect sense for the parents to allow the police to search in Lisa's room and the window in the computer room.

It was very good of them to allow the cadaver dogs in... a point for the defense there.

I think LE maybe should have said nothing in the tit-for-tat. If LE has been trying to get a confession from the parents like they complain, the search warrant was IMO quite enough to explain and justify why.

If they didn't try if they could get a confession from the parents of a missing baby in a house with human decomposition in it they should all be fired. MOO.

Maybe LE saying something is to put pressure on for a confession? All kinds of tactics get used, and if the normal first stage wasn't working, crank it up a bit.

O/T for this thread, but my conspiracy theory mind kicked in about the local reporters with the "stars and moon painting" from yesterday. Wonder if they were asked to by the Feds or Local LE to get the kids talking while they monitor their social networking for info?

This might have been asked and if so I apoligize. Anyway, I know that DB said she enjoys her "adult time" (read drinking) a few times a week but given that we have no idea how much of what she says is truthful is it possible that this was the first night she had drunk since going on the meds and it caused a psychotic reaction?

I'm not trying to make excuses for DB. I'm still just struggling with the idea of her killing a child that looked so loved and well cared for.

It should be pretty clear now at this point that the carpet they removed from the home is most likely from the parents bedroom.

Just a thought. What if while DB was on the stoop drinking wine the boys got the baby out and they were playing in Mom and DAd's room. She fell off the bed and was dead but the boys didn't pay attention. Instead of DB reacting like a mother should and call911 that her baby wasn't breathing she protected the boys. I know this a long shot and I'll get many pfffft responses but I have to wonder. They don't want to boys talking to cops anymore. Why?????? They handled this all wrong because I don't believe that this mother killed this child either intentionally or by shaken baby syndrome. I won't believe it till I read it. Thoughts?

ETA: I do not believe this child was murdered but still if accident they handled it all wrong. I hope they talk and soon. I am so sad over these results.

I read all those things on links that are on this site dealing with this case... all I'm saying.....

If anyone here has linked to a msm article that says the neighbor never saw Lisa that night, or that no one other than Lisa's parent has seen her since the birthday party, then please...share the link with us. Because I have never seen any such information.

correct me if I am wrong but we have..

Lisa not actually seen, accept by parents since Sunday Birthday party
Father accepts the night shift job on Monday the day of the job
Neighbor dosen't see the baby while over drinking on front step from 6:30-10:30

Something happened either Sunday night or Monday IMO

Hi Slynderella. Has it been confirmed the neighbor didn't see or hear Lisa during her visit? I have been wondering this.

If anyone here has linked to a msm article that says the neighbor never saw Lisa that night, or that no one other than Lisa's parent has seen her since the birthday party, then please...share the link with us. Because I have never seen any such information.

Thank-you. I just posted asking if this was true.

I just read it on links on here.. but we have to be realistic.. If the neighbor was there from 6:30-10:30 and if DB now says she put the baby down at 6:30... I put my 5.00 on she didn't see the baby like I read.... people get too sensitive on here...this info is all on the links on this form for lisa.... we all must use our own common sense about it all IMO :)

I am not sure I understand how the cadaver dogs are a point for the defense in this.... ?? By law the contents of the search warrant have to be made available within a certain amount of time, they let it out sooner, thats all they did. I think they were right, something has to break to find this baby and maybe this will scare someone into telling what they know.. The sooner the better.. I am just not sure if I am misunderstanding you..

I may have been mistaken but what I got out of the warrant and the lawyer's statement was that the parents gave their consent for the cadaver dog search prior to the search warrant being issued. That's cooperative of them IMO. Thus a point for the defense claims that they're cooperating.

Of course what the dogs found is not looking like a point for the defense. Just that they were allowed in the home.

ust in from GMA: The mother of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin admitted in an interview with "Good Morning America's" Dan Abrams that she had been drinking the night the baby disappeared.

"Were you drinking a lot?" Abrams asked Deborah Bradley.

"I was drinking. It has nothing to do with my daughter's disappearance," Bradley said.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com October 17 at 9:21 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bSZTKxp3

over the past weekend DB and JI gave exclusive interviews to fox, ABC, People, and NBC that drastically changed the timeline and contradicted earlier interviews. These interviews, while taped on the weekend, all aired on monday 17 October

-------------

KMBC's Brenda Washington reports that police and the FBI have shut down the block where Jeremy Irwin's relatives live.

by Karen Yancey/Staff October 17 at 11:43 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bSaE7Xm1

not only was the family home searched again (and as we see in the SW with cadaver dogs) but the house the family was staying at was searched as well. We find out today that there was a hit by DB's bed at 3620 Lister.

KMBC's Justin Robinson sent back this picture of FBI agents getting out shovels and metal detectors near 36th and Jackson.

by Karen Yancey/Staff October 17 at 1:12 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bSai6xlR

on Monday the 17th they also drained a creek near jackson and searched with metal detectors. We find out today in the search warrant they are still looking for cell phones and think they hold clues

Family introduces Joe Tacopina as their new attorney

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com October 17 at 4:14 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bSb9qyQ3
on monday the 17th we also hear that wild bill is leaving town but that the family has now retained JT, criminal defense attorney.. he makes a long press conference on this day... He leaves town shortly after. He says he has been in contact with the family for ten days.

KMBC's Laz Abalos took this picture of the FBI preparing to search a wooded area near 35th Street and North Brighton.

by Karen Yancey/Staff October 18 at 12:36 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bSbaP9ws
on the next day tuesday the 18thth there is a no fly zone issued and a wooded area near the home is searched for hours. There is also a sighting in Manhattan which is discredited. According to documents the SW is applied for today based on the cadaver dog hit

Kansas City police sit outside the home where Lisa Irwin disappeared on Oct. 4. A search warrant was expected to be executed at the home on Wednesday.

by Karen Yancey/Staff October 19 at 8:41 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bScWW1tu
the home is held on a warrant overnight

Investigators outside the Irwin home about 8:45 a.m.

by Karen Yancey/Staff October 19 at 9:50 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bScdk0SP
investigators start a 17 hour search at the home on wednesday

BREAKING: Details of Lisa Irwin search warrant released...more here: www.kmbc.com
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 2:57 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bSd4QZ24
21 october the search warrant is released despite LE attempts to seal it. The search was conducted based in part on a cadaver dog hit inside the home near the master bed.

Thank-you. I just posted asking if this was true.

The neighbor who was there last night has never been interviewed by the media. We don't know what she saw or didn't see.

We also don't know that DB's brother, her boys, the neighbor, friends, family, etc. didn't see Lisa's at any time after the birthday party.

It's someone's speculation. Nothing more. IMO

I guess I could say can someone find me a link to anyone who says they saw baby Lisa on Monday?

It's just speculation that someone saw her on Monday :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back