Lee's "C.M.A."

Status
Not open for further replies.
slightly OT but I gotta throw this out there. Remember Lee telling the cops that 'Heather reached out to him' about how the world got it all wrong about KC's employment? Later, I think in the computer forensic report, the email he provided was, you guessed it, non-existent. Boy, all the folks who choose Yahoo for their business mail must drive Universal and Kodaks' Exchange or UCS guys bonkers :)

You know, I have NEVER heard the term "reached out" before this case, other than the AT&T commercial......

As I watched LA on the day of the memorial, I had this vibe that his sister was staring back at him on the laptop he HAD to bring with him up there.
I can not wait for this trial to start!!

As I watched LA on the day of the memorial, I had this vibe that his sister was staring back at him on the laptop he HAD to bring with him up there.
I can not wait for this trial to start!!
Indeed! quizzical that he wouldn't just use note cards like most people at funerals do.
When I saw LA at the funeral I kind of thought he was the only one who seemed appropriately UPSET but after he kept saying C-M-A and kissing his wrist ...I reached the sad conclusion that his upset was more for his bizarro sister than poor Caylee.

We can speculate and hypothesize, but in the end, the most basic "breakdown" to anything any Anthony has to say is that CMA means "Cover My *advertiser censored*$"!

dap.gif

Thanks much for reminding me of the details of the Anthonys televised "memorial for Caylee." Now, as when I first watched the A's on stage at the church, I find myself with only one reaction, and it's a question that nags at me like an itch that I can't scratch---

Who ARE THESE PEOPLE?

What planet did they inhabit before ours? How have they managed to dwell amongst us, unnoticed, like normal middle-class Americans?

I wonder other things, too, like--- When will we be able to understand the Anthony's native language? Does GA receive secret transmissions through his new ear studs? Will Cindy's belly tattoo be introduced into evidence? And, oh god, will I have to look at it?

But above all, I just wonder, WHO IN THE H*LL ARE THESE PEOPLE?

img-thingCAXRED7W.jpg

You know, I have NEVER heard the term "reached out" before this case, other than the AT&T commercial......

Me neither. I don't know if it is just something that is said in that part of the country or a family thing but everytime I heard them say it, it produced the equivalent of fingernails going across a chalkboard to my ears.

"Me neither. I don't know if it is just something that is said in that part of the country or a family thing but everytime I heard them say it, it produced the equivalent of fingernails going across a chalkboard to my ears."

Trying hard to stick to the topic and obey the understandable WS rules, there was another 'reach out' moment of Lee's. Amy called him, I mean 'reached out to' him about her car key. Not to worry, Amy. He already took care of it. Using those natural investigative powers that made him a potential intern for Dominic Casey, he not only KNEW it was her car key, he also knew that she would want him to destroy it. Boy, I wish MY sister's friends were so amazing and caring. :twocents:

I have been bothered about the "reach out" phrase all these people say over and over as well. I had not heard that terminology until I started following this case and they ALL say it..even the police. It hits me like fingernails on a chalkboard too. Very odd!

Trying hard to stick to the topic and obey the understandable WS rules, there was another 'reach out' moment of Lee's. Amy called him, I mean 'reached out to' him about her car key. Not to worry, Amy. He already took care of it. Using those natural investigative powers that made him a potential intern for Dominic Casey, he not only KNEW it was her car key, he also knew that she would want him to destroy it. Boy, I wish MY sister's friends were so amazing and caring. :twocents:

I know, I thought it was just me that went "huh?" when I read that.

Have I been doing the wrong thing all these years? Whenever I have found someone's misplaced keys, I have given them back to the owner. I didn't realize I should have destroyed them! :waitasec:

I've listened to Lee's dribble again...

On Caylee's Memorial he is referring to CASEY!!!!!!

I hate to admit this, but I actually thought Lee was one of the good guys at the beginning. I thought he was seriously hoping to find Caylee and some answers.

Until...

the whole C.M.A. nonsense at the memorial. Speaking in code from the podium at his murdered 2 year old niece's memorial service was just bizarre. It prompted me to go back and review all of the jailhouse videos with Lee and Casey, and re-watch all the videos I could find of him on YouTube.

After the memorial, I completely changed my opinion of Lee. I think he's a guy that knows alot about alot of things, just like his father.

I just have this sneaky suspicion he helped Casey- I'm sorry, I mean, 'C.M.A.'- cover her tracks.

Not that he did a very good job of it, but still.

This exactly.

They couldn't even allow Caylee one day, not even a single freakin day.

:furious:

Did anyone notice the large pic of Caylee AND KC displayed atthe memorial? Why oh
why couldnt it have just been pics of Caylee? the day shouldve been about HER it was her Memorial, no one elses.

In typical Anthony fashion, the A's became indignant when the rest of the community wanted to share that day with them...how dare the public tread on what should be their day? LA stated as much, that he thought the idea of a public memorial was bogus...So to stick it to us, they decided to make the day about KC and get their propaganda out there. And if anyone questions their tactics, they will just remind us that it should have been private, anyway, and the mean people of Flordia would not let them have that private funeral with KC at the jail.
Spiteful...

I hate to admit this, but I actually thought Lee was one of the good guys at the beginning. I thought he was seriously hoping to find Caylee and some answers.

Until...

the whole C.M.A. nonsense at the memorial. Speaking in code from the podium at his murdered 2 year old niece's memorial service was just bizarre. It prompted me to go back and review all of the jailhouse videos with Lee and Casey, and re-watch all the videos I could find of him on YouTube.

After the memorial, I completely changed my opinion of Lee. I think he's a guy that knows alot about alot of things, just like his father.

I just have this sneaky suspicion he helped Casey- I'm sorry, I mean, 'C.M.A.'- cover her tracks.

Not that he did a very good job of it, but still.

Have a look at Hinky Meter today- Blanchard Park scenario- there is a wonderful explanation of how this whole family is in collusion. Lee is right in there with them....

Smart Blonde....

I agree with you. Lee knows more than he is telling.

BBM "car key"

Just want to point out that it may not be established what type of key they were referring to. Unless I have missed a new bit of information, it could have been a storage unit key, a house key or a car key. There is a thread devoted to this topic. I'm mentioning this so that noone runs with "car key" as fact. Makes one wonder for sure. :waitasec:

Also KC sent a myspace message to the Marine in California that said "I already told my mom and my brother." I looked high and low for that message last week but did not find it. I clearly remember it though and found it in my personal notes which is how I know it was a MySpace versus text msg.

Also KC sent a myspace message to the Marine in California that said "I already told my mom and my brother." I looked high and low for that message last week but did not find it. I clearly remember it though and found it in my personal notes which is how I know it was a MySpace versus text msg.

MH told police this was something KC said to him in a phone call in early July.

Hmmm...I should say something on topic too. ;) I think this "CMA" nonsense was an attempt to speak in code like Casey does, but it was a silly attempt. I think the only "coded" meaning was that he is an incredibly clever and James Bond-like dude who figured out that he could say things about "CMA" that were true about all the "CMAs" in his life. The fact that he could be so childish at his niece's memorial service is stunning to me.

Me neither. I don't know if it is just something that is said in that part of the country or a family thing but everytime I heard them say it, it produced the equivalent of fingernails going across a chalkboard to my ears.

I feel the same way if/when "reached out" is used merely a substitute for "contacted" or "phoned" or "e-mailed."

I feel the same way if/when "reached out" is used merely a substitute for "contacted" or "phoned" or "e-mailed."

A lot of how these people talk is full of cheesy, outdated business jargon. "Reach out" (and touch someone) is what slick salespeople still say when they have to make a phone call, or some Hollywood producer wants to make a movie.

Just like "nanny", it shows this whole family was trying to dress up like important, successful types and impress everyone with their fabuloso lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500