Lee's house available for Caylee-care - June 2008?

hmmm..a google search leads to a FB account which is inactive...myspace is still in the works...profile set to private but reads this, "Ésos eran los mejores días de mi vida" .

hmmm..a google search leads to a FB account which is inactive...myspace is still in the works...profile set to private but reads this, "Ésos eran los mejores días de mi vida" .

Translation, "Those were the best days of my life" as in, Bryan Adams Summer of '69 lyrics.

Looks like it has been that way since at least Sept '08 when it was referenced on the WS MySpace thread.

He's active on MS w/ last login 4/14.

Wow great work everyone..yes BrianL totally innocent just sleuthing to see if LA's place was empty etc...Im amazed that he has been able to stay out of the spotlight.LE must have interviewed him though....and we havent seen it..hmmm..BTW I think LA was leasing the place in his last depo..he mentioned his lease was up and he decided to move back in w/parents for financial reasons...WOW if LA roomate worked with him and traveled with him and they were out of town for 3 weeks in June then I bet Casey did hang out there....wow that would make alot of "ping" sense :)

Call me crazy:) But I have never believed the Anthonys story about the 16th, Ive always thought there was a fight on the 15th and KC stormed off with Caylee..I knowIknow the pings put her at home but maybe not maybe she was at Lee's that would make sense...Cindy called her phone in the a.m. and her account of hearing them "breathing" outside the door was silly, and dont even get me started on GA account of how they were dressed etc..I so wonder how well they looked at LEES place and home phone records and home computer records??Ok just had to throw that out there back to the sleuthing...

Okay, let me see if I can get this right. BL former roommate of Lee A is friends with Chris ? per myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=22944657

Chris ? is friends with David ...Davey (of Camerae) says DON'T GET E-PASS! http://www.myspace.com/skunkdave

David is friends with none other than Josh✠4ever 23 ♠♣♥♦ ♫♫ (? baby Caylee Daddy)
http://www.myspace.com/must65tang

Comment on Chris' myspace from Melissa ? Dec 10 2008 11:55 PM

Boy do I miss that Lufkin.

Still looking through myspace pages for comments that might reveal when BL moved or when he might have been out of town.

OT but doesn't this suggest that maybe KC meet Josh O through Lee A's friends?

BL is also friends with this person http://www.myspace.com/297129120

BL is also friends with http://www.myspace.com/markhill

There are comments on Marks page from Lee and KC...one from Chris on Aug 5, 2006 "Why the hell do we not have the Oviedhoes as myspace friends?" this of course following KC's posted comment on May 27, 2006

I know this in no way answered the question at hand but perhaps through following the comments through the myspace pages we can glean some in site as to when LA & roommates were out of town. It's probably the long way around but I've never been one to take the road less traveled...usually the long way around. :smile:

Even more curious that Lee moved home when his lease was up instead of moving in with his pregnant girlfriend.

Then there were the stories of Lee telling the carpet cleaners to do an extra good job while he was moving out. :thumb:

I've never heard the story about the air mattress in the Pontiac! How did I miss that?

CA's call the morning of the 16th to KC's cell would also fit into the theory that KC took Caylee to Lee's after the big fight.

Of course, KC did end up back at the A's house as she was downloading stuff on their computer.

With mixed results, I've made attempts on the 6/10-6/14 thread in this forum to get some focused sleuthing done on the availablity of Lee's house for Caylee-care during the month of June, specifically, 6/10-6/14 nights. After some prodding I'm launching this thread to give it another go.

Was Lee's house available to Casey - either with or without Lee's knowledge - during specific periods in the month of June 2008?

Some relevant points:
  • Lee's roommate. A roommate would thwart Casey using the house covertly even if Lee was outta town. So, gotta factor this into what we do and don't know about the situation. I don't know when Lee's roommate moved in. Has that been established? Existing thread for here
  • Lee stated the last time he saw Caylee was on Cindy's b-day, 6/5.
  • Lee stated in interview w/ LE that he was traveling in June.
  • Casey's message to Lee about "the Windy City" appears to support him being there recently, if not on the date she sent that message (6/23 12:40AM).
  • Lee's employer's parking deal announced in July '08 re: Chicago contract, appears to support that he may have been involved in some activities there
  • Lee's statement to Tony when wired appears to support his house may have been vacant up to a few weeks out of the month. (Afraid I don't personally have the details of this one yet, simply relaying what I've seen posted).
  • Ricardo did not reference an air matress being used when Caylee stayed overnight. IIRC, Caylee shared the bed w/ them. An air matress was recovered from the Pontiac, IIRC, and Casey indicated to Cindy that Caylee slept on it @ ZG's. An air matress would have been one way to covertly stay @ Lee's if he was outta town...w/o disturbing beds/sheets, etc.
  • No statements to the media or LE that I am aware of have been released from Lee's neighbors citing Casey or the Pontiac coming/going from his house
  • A statistical analysis of the pings here during the period 6/10-6/14 suggests that Casey's location at night was different than that of 6/3-6/7 despite being in the same area as G&C's. (And, yes, the Brackenwood house also meets the same criteria as Lee's in this regard)
  • A dive into Cindy's interview done by BeanE :blowkiss: relating her account of Casey & Caylee's whereabouts during this period here.

The following detail communications originating from Lee to Casey in June:
6/8/08 SUN 8:19:05 PM INCOMING TEXT Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell) Casey Anthony
6/8/08 SUN 8:21:31 PM INCOMING TEXT Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell) Casey Anthony
6/8/08 SUN 8:23:34 PM INCOMING TEXT Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell) Casey Anthony
6/9/08 MON 1:24:46 PM INCOMING TEXT Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell) Casey Anthony
6/10/08 TUE 8:40:43 PM INCOMING CALL Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell) Casey Anthony​
The following detail communications originating from Casey to Lee in June:
6/8/08 SUN 8:19:52 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell)
6/8/08 SUN 8:23:11 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell)
6/9/08 MON 1:35:14 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell)
6/9/08 MON 3:36:11 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell)
6/9/08 MON 3:43:55 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Lee "The Brosef" Anthony (Cell)​

I'm sure Cindy found the air mattress in the closet AFTER Casey was put in jail ..
The air mattress wasn't recovered from the Pontiac ..

Even more curious that Lee moved home when his lease was up instead of moving in with his pregnant girlfriend.

Then there were the stories of Lee telling the carpet cleaners to do an extra good job while he was moving out. :thumb:

I've never heard the story about the air mattress in the Pontiac! How did I miss that?

CA's call the morning of the 16th to KC's cell would also fit into the theory that KC took Caylee to Lee's after the big fight.

Of course, KC did end up back at the A's house as she was downloading stuff on their computer.

This is just one of several of my theories, but it would make sense that if LA was out of town it would account for a "hiding spot" when she wasnt accounted for,,YES i know on the 16th she was "pingn" from the Anthony house, if she left she went back,but it might have been after GA was gone..

momtective's post 26 above has several links to ms pages - has anyone noticed the verbiage from the site of Davey (of Camerae)? Here's a portion -

"The defining factor between children and adults is the availability of time. Responsibility is not a choice for (most) adults, it is a necessity for survival. Children have no worries for survival. The institution of school is to accustom people to having half of their waking hours sapped away, not to mention a child-sitting for those who already have theirs sapped away."

Interesting commentary.

momtective's post 26 above has several links to ms pages - has anyone noticed the verbiage from the site of Davey (of Camerae)? Here's a portion -

"The defining factor between children and adults is the availability of time. Responsibility is not a choice for (most) adults, it is a necessity for survival. Children have no worries for survival. The institution of school is to accustom people to having half of their waking hours sapped away, not to mention a child-sitting for those who already have theirs sapped away."

Interesting commentary.

Yes, I read that too...very interesting isn't it. Just reading the comment interaction among these friends in quite in insightful, isn't it. I really believe the comment about the Oviedhoes is directed at KC.

Did you happen to notice that a friend named "Kyle" is an event planner and action photographer?
His profile states specifically "Universal Event Planner". That caught my attention.

Okay, let me see if I can get this right. BL former roommate of Lee A is friends with Chris ? per myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=22944657

Chris ? is friends with David ...Davey (of Camerae) says DON'T GET E-PASS! http://www.myspace.com/skunkdave

David is friends with none other than Josh✠4ever 23 ♠♣♥♦ ♫♫ (? baby Caylee Daddy)
http://www.myspace.com/must65tang

Comment on Chris' myspace from Melissa ? Dec 10 2008 11:55 PM

Boy do I miss that Lufkin.

Still looking through myspace pages for comments that might reveal when BL moved or when he might have been out of town.

OT but doesn't this suggest that maybe KC meet Josh O through Lee A's friends?

BL is also friends with this person http://www.myspace.com/297129120

BL is also friends with http://www.myspace.com/markhill

There are comments on Marks page from Lee and KC...one from Chris on Aug 5, 2006 "Why the hell do we not have the Oviedhoes as myspace friends?" this of course following KC's posted comment on May 27, 2006

I know this in no way answered the question at hand but perhaps through following the comments through the myspace pages we can glean some in site as to when LA & roommates were out of town. It's probably the long way around but I've never been one to take the road less traveled...usually the long way around. :smile:

Josh's aunt was on here and wrote in the Josh O thread. They state that Josh O did date Mallory. They do not think that Josh is the father of Caylee.

I listened to the interview and typed it out as I listened.
Michelle M. Audio Interview Jan 19, 2009
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar...html?refresh=1

1. Knew the Anthony family since Lee was in 1st grade.
2. Reconnected with Lee in Jr High, met the rest of the family.
3. Lived with Lee at the Eagle Feather address with other roommates – B.Lufkin in 2008.

The above link isn't working for me.

Does anyone know where to find the third roommates transcript? She (I believe it's a she) said she chose not to go KC hunting on 7/3.

She was the first one to bring up Caylee screaming and refusing to sleep if KC wasn't in the room (or something along this line).

She has been a friend of the family for years, I believe she may have also mentioned Cindy taking custody of Caylee.

My brain feels like it is going to explode from trying to keep all the details straight!

Does anyone know where to find the third roommates transcript? She (I believe it's a she) said she chose not to go KC hunting on 7/3.

She was the first one to bring up Caylee screaming and refusing to sleep if KC wasn't in the room (or something along this line).

She has been a friend of the family for years, I believe she may have also mentioned Cindy taking custody of Caylee.

My brain feels like it is going to explode from trying to keep all the details straight!

Try this link
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Monroe, Melanie0814.pdf

I was under the impression she was living at Lee's house during May and June of 08.

Here is Michele Mruphy's statement to LE http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4881788/Casey-Anthony-Michelle-Murphy-statement-to-LE

This is good if they interviewed her then they had to have interviewed BL and it hasnt been released..hmm

Got a question for you guys:

Does anyone recall whether or not any person was asked when/dates that she was aware that Casey went to Lee's house - with or without Caylee - either for a visit, overnight, etc., and a specific date/time was given? I'm interested in any date/time that might have been discussed.

If you recall such a line of questioning, be it in a deposition or transcript, and could point me to same, I would be ever so grateful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back