Lee's house available for Caylee-care - June 2008?

Got a question for you guys:

Does anyone recall whether or not any person was asked when/dates that she was aware that Casey went to Lee's house - with or without Caylee - either for a visit, overnight, etc., and a specific date/time was given? I'm interested in any date/time that might have been discussed.

If you recall such a line of questioning, be it in a deposition or transcript, and could point me to same, I would be ever so grateful.

Chezhire,

I just listened to the entire Michelle M. interview. It's about 40 minutes long. When asked by LE how many times KC brought Caylee to Lee's while she lived there, she stated "3 or 4 times."

That would not support Lee's place being a place KC took Caylee much in June if Michelle was living there but I think Bond posted that Michelle had moved out prior to June. Not sure, going to check on that.

When asked the last time she saw Caylee, she said around Caylee's 2nd birthday. (She was at the party.)

When asked the last time she saw KC, she said around the same time she last saw Caylee. It sounded as if they'd talked by phone or text a few times briefly since then. (Michelle says KC had blown her off a few times when they'd made plans to do something together (with fake excuses), the result of which being that Michelle didn't really pursue the relationship any further after that. Except to be "civil."

Michelle states the conversation between she and KC re: the miscarriage and KC wanting to commit herself was around the end of '07/beginning of '08. (I'm not 100% on that date, though).

So, do we know for sure when Michelle moved out of Lee's? Seems like I remember Bond mentioning it on another thread. I'll have to check. However, in the interview, it sounds as if she was at Lee's, or was with Lee, Mallory, and Brian L. during their discussing/planning to go to Red Dragon and confront KC on July 3rd. (Michelle stated it was "July 2nd or 3rd")

Perhaps shw wasn't actually physically present with them and they were just on the phone or texting. However she was definitely privy to the discussion and planning (to confront KC @ red Dragon) as she states she did not go with them because she didn't feel like "going downtown."

Hope this helps. Going to see if I can find where Bond posted re: which date/month Michelle moved out - if, in fact, he did. My memeory could be going - lol. :)

Hope this helps. Going to see if I can find where Bond posted re: which date/month Michelle moved out - if, in fact, he did. My memeory could be going - lol. :)
*snipped*

Hey, Carrie. Terrific post. Thanks so much for taking the time to summarize it for us :blowkiss:

RE: me posting Michelle's move out. It wouldn't have been me that I recall. If it wasn't on this thread (by another poster) then it might've been on the "Seeking new info 6/10-6/14..." thread where we discussed this same topic for some time before someone finally convinced me a more specific thread topic might get things sleuthed out better.

And, BTW, I hafta admit they were right...I get a big grin on my face when I see this getting put under the magnifying glass :sleuth: :thumb: Terrific work going on here!

*snipped*

Hey, Carrie. Terrific post. Thanks so much for taking the time to summarize it for us :blowkiss:

RE: me posting Michelle's move out. It wouldn't have been me that I recall. If it wasn't on this thread (by another poster) then it might've been on the "Seeking new info 6/10-6/14..." thread where we discussed this same topic for some time before someone finally convinced me a more specific thread topic might get things sleuthed out better.

And, BTW, I hafta admit they were right...I get a big grin on my face when I see this getting put under the magnifying glass :sleuth: :thumb: Terrific work going on here!

Bond,

Thanks for the kind words, :blushing:

Been searching the "6/10 - 6/14" thread, this thread, and the whole analysis thread for about an hour now, driving myself crazy as to where I read this re: Michelle M. having moved out prior to June. Finally, whew, figured out where I got that. From the following post by Woe.be.gone on 4/16 of the this thread:

No concrete proof of anything in that thread.

A fellow with the initials BL thought to be LA's roommate. (My belief has been this but I can't say why - big help I know.)

Mallory moved back with her parents in May but the MS message doesn't indicate where she had been living previous to moving back into her parent's house. It seems she was not living with Lee in June 2008.

LOL - apparently I confused Mallory's name w/ Michelle's. Duh.

So, anyway, am I correct then, in assuming that we don't know if Michelle was or wasn't still Lee's roommate in June? It really sounded in her statement as if they were all together (Lee, Mallory, Brian L., and Michelle M.) while discussing the trip to Red Dragon to confront KC. By the sound of it, one could infer that she lived with them. But as we aren't in the business of inferring without making sure, how can we find this out? Suggestions anyone?

This would, obviously, be key to possibly ruling out Lee's as a place for Caylee "care" during the 9th thru the 14th, as Michelle said KC only brought Caylee there 3 or 4 times the entire time she lived w/ Lee. If Michelle wasn't living there in June, we're back at square one.

. But as we aren't in the business of inferring without making sure, how can we find this out? Suggestions anyone?

This would, obviously, be key to possibly ruling out Lee's as a place for Caylee "care" during the 9th thru the 14th, as Michelle said KC only brought Caylee there 3 or 4 times the entire time she lived w/ Lee. If Michelle wasn't living there in June, we're back at square one.
*snipped*

Itsatoughiefershure :) I just dunno. If Michelle has tracks on MySpace or Fb that might provide clues...maybe something there as to her whereabouts? Just wondering if she would feel comfortable staying in the house by herself if Lee & Brian were outta town. Peeps take vacation in June too. I dunno. Not much to go on.

BTW...I think you meant "If Michelle was (vs. wasn't) living there..." right?

Again, appreciate all the time & energy going into turning over the rocks. :)

BTW...I think you meant "If Michelle was (vs. wasn't) living there..." right?

Again, appreciate all the time & energy going into turning over the rocks. :)

LOL - I meant if Michelle wasn't living there, we'd be back at square one in being able to rule out Lee's as a place for Caylee "care" in June. If she was living there we could rule it out, as Michelle said KC'd only brought Caylee there 3 or 4 times, but she hadn't seen Caylee or KC for 6 months before Caylee went missing. Unless, she was gone on vacation as you suggest.

Sometimes its hard to make yourself clear in a post. :) Sorry.

I guess you meant we'd be back at square one if she was there bc now we'd have to look somewhere else for possible whereabouts of Caylee?

Hey, I just noticed this. Was just rereading this interview LE did w/ Anthony R. He says KC was dropping Caylee off w/ the nanny somewhere NEAR, but not AT George and Cindy’s.

Could she have been talking about Lee’s I wonder? it's the only place near George & Cindy's. Hmmmm.

**snipped from interview of AR on 8/8/08**

(bottom of p. 18)

22 AR:And then like, I, I guess, I mean, I’m trying to think. Maybe, maybe once she said, you know, I’m, I’m going to drop her off somewhere. But I’m not really exactly sure where. Or…

25 YM:Well…

(top of p. 19)

1 AR:…she never gave me an exact place. If she did I, I really don’t remember. She said it was ar…no, you know what? I think she said it was around where she lived. That’s all I’ve really.

Looked back through the interview to get a handle on the time frame in which AR and KC saw each other. Wanted to see if it overlaps to our dates in question re: possibility of Lee’s for “Caylee care.”

Per pp. 4, 5, 6, of the interview:

KC and AR first met around December of 07 when she was @ the firing range w/ Jessee. They all went to Subway together. Ar became Facebook friends w/ KC and they talked a few times. She came into Latitudes a time or two where he worked as a bouncer.

Then, they went out to a game the 1st week of January and hooked up (were intimate) at his apt. afterward. He thinks on Jan. 6.

AR states her did not hear from her after that for “couple months.”

Per pp. 9, 10 of interview:

They started talking more frequently on AIM end of April beginning of May and hooked up again around middle to end of May.

Last time he talked to her “physically” was June 1st, his BD, after that just texts or voice mail.

S0, if the place “around her home” where she dropped Caylee off actually was Lee’s, then she was doing it before June. Anyway, FWIW. Just trying to see if any of this backs up the theory of Lee’s for Caylee care in June. Possibly.

Looked back through the interview to get a handle on the time frame in which AR and KC saw each other. Wanted to see if it overlaps to our dates in question re: possibility of Lee’s for “Caylee care.”

Per pp. 4, 5, 6, of the interview:

KC and AR first met around December of 07 when she was @ the firing range w/ Jessee. They all went to Subway together. Ar became Facebook friends w/ KC and they talked a few times. She came into Latitudes a time or two where he worked as a bouncer.

Then, they went out to a game the 1st week of January and hooked up (were intimate) at his apt. afterward. He thinks on Jan. 6.

AR states her did not hear from her after that for “couple months.”

Per pp. 9, 10 of interview:

They started talking more frequently on AIM end of April beginning of May and hooked up again around middle to end of May.

Last time he talked to her “physically” was June 1st, his BD, after that just texts or voice mail.

S0, if the place “around her home” where she dropped Caylee off actually was Lee’s, then she was doing it before June. Anyway, FWIW. Just trying to see if any of this backs up the theory of Lee’s for Caylee care in June. Possibly.

Thanks, Carrie. FWIW, looks like the hook-up w Tony R was 6/1 between 3-6:20PM @ his place.

Appeared Casey pulled an all nighter...first w/ Tony L., possibly some time @ Chris S. then Tony L. in the morning and ...

I think we explored this on the "...fight part deux" thread as fueling the reason Casey took Caylee w/ her the following day to Tony's. Although I don't think we noted the Tony R. hook-up timing.

Interesting about the 'nearby' comment, eh? :waitasec: Thanks for sharing the research. :)

Thanks, Carrie. FWIW, looks like the hook-up w Tony R was 6/1 between 3-6:20PM @ his place.

Appeared Casey pulled an all nighter...first w/ Tony L., possibly some time @ Chris S. then Tony L. in the morning and ...

I think we explored this on the "...fight part deux" thread as fueling the reason Casey took Caylee w/ her the following day to Tony's. Although I don't think we noted the Tony R. hook-up timing.

Interesting about the 'nearby' comment, eh? :waitasec: Thanks for sharing the research. :)

After reading TR's texts about hooking up at the end of May I made a post notating that but I could not go back and add it to my previous post. I am keeping up a word document with the same info and have added it that. While working on this, I have come to the conclusion that she may have slipped by Tony R's for some "fun time" at least once if not twice.
The second time possibly being June 17th in the afternoon. But if doesn't bring it up to police that he was with her that afternoon between 5:30 and 8:30 PM then it didn't happen. At least as far as we know.

She sure isn't going to say anything about being with him and as a ex-cop he sure knows not to say he seen or heard from her ANYWHERE the date in June that Caylee went missing.

A bit :eek:fftopic: for this thread, but ...

Tony R. said they thrashed twice. I agree the first time was in early January. I agree he said late May at one point in his interview, although IIRC he could not quite nail the date (pun intended) and at one point thought early May. :waitasec:

Now, as I note in the post [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3746993&postcount=94"]here[/ame], his IM's on May 6 complained about a 3 week drought, :boohoo: which would place the event in mid-April, and I show a humorous reason (well, funny to me) as to why that timeframe has merit.

I suppose he could have lost count and they actually bounced around three times rather than two ... he is a guy after all ... although he says he felt like the girl. :rolleyes:

OK, back on topic now. :bang:

Sorry for one more post digressing from the topic, but I thought the interview with Michelle brought out by the sleuths here is important. :clap: One more person testifying that the Anthony's were considering an alternative custody arrangement for their Mother of the Year. OK, now back on topic! :)

A bit :eek:fftopic: for this thread, but ...

Tony R. said they thrashed twice. I agree the first time was in early January. I agree he said late May at one point in his interview, although IIRC he could not quite nail the date (pun intended) and at one point thought early May. :waitasec:

Now, as I note in the post here, his IM's on May 6 complained about a 3 week drought, :boohoo: which would place the event in mid-April, and I show a humorous reason (well, funny to me) as to why that timeframe has merit.

I suppose he could have lost count and they actually bounced around three times rather than two ... he is a guy after all ... although he says he felt like the girl. :rolleyes:

OK, back on topic now. :bang:

JWG, IBY, Bond, et al.,

I read your post, JWG, in the "KC's IMs . . . Tony R. in entirety." I thought it was pretty funny too - -lol - - and interesting the way she used him as a fake addy for her fake email - he can't say he didn't matter :rolleyes: .

Anyway, that's what got me interested and made me go back and read that interview again. It never occurred to me it the booty call dates were possibly relevant to IBY's timeline.

(FANTASTIC work and dedication ibyounger btw, you're amazing)

It's clear that AR lied at first to LE about havinf been involved w/ KC at all. YM reiterates that to him at length. Maybe he lied/couldn't remember correctly/said end of May because he didn't want to put himself anywhere near KC in June (understandably) as IBY notes above. Not suggesting he's involved in Caylee's tragedy in any way.

Anyway, to get back on topic - :) - the only reason I posted about it here, was AR's remark re: KC dropping Caylee off somewhere near her house (G & C's) as to a babysitters/the nanny's.

YM is questioning him as to what he's heard about the nanny, where he believed Caylee was during any of the times he saw/was with KC. It stood out to me that (although he seemed at first to be going to say he didn't know/didn't remember) he said he thought she'd been dropped off somewhere near/around GA and CA's. Lee's?

YM is questioning him as to what he's heard about the nanny, where he believed Caylee was during any of the times he saw/was with KC. It stood out to me that (although he seemed at first to be going to say he didn't know/didn't remember) he said he thought she'd been dropped off somewhere near/around GA and CA's. Lee's?

** [SNIPPED] ** for brevity.

Thanks Carrie for bringing that information to the forefront.

Another possibility is Kristina C., who lived just south of the Anthony home. As stone's throw ... even closer than Lee.

...and, of course, leaving Caylee @ G&C's. IIRC, that's where we have Caylee on 6/1.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back