Leonard Padilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like LP. I really do. But I don't put a whole lot of faith into anything anyone says about anything involving this case, unless it comes straight from LE.

He has answered several of those questions already. I think we should leave him alone. If you really want to talk to LP you could always pay the $9.95 on his site.

I think LP is piecing it together like us, the only thing is, lets keep in mind, he does do this for a living. So I am sure hes pretty accurate on alot of it. Anyway, I like LP, I think he means well and is trying to help since day one.

LP if you are reading this board can you please let me know which of your following statements is true......?

Caylee choked on a candy bar.
Caylee fell off a balcony.
Caylee drowned in the pool.
Caylee's body is in a landfill.
Caylee's body is out by the airport.
Lee is Caylee's father.
Dirty Diapers & Chlorine = Chloroform
Casey gave Caylee to friends & can't remember who has her
I know who has Caylee & in 1 week I'm going after them
I never spoke to Casey
Casey told me about the script

1. Do you think this new witness is legit?
2. Do you think Casey had help,
3. If so who?
4. Do you think the grandparents really believe Caylee is alive?
5. If they don't are they, in your opinion, in denial or spinnig for Casey?

No, I think this witness may have THOUGHT he saw her but is most likely mistaken or the police have already checked it out.

I do not think Casey had any help. She would not trust anyone to help her

I think the grandparents do NOT believe she is alive, but it would not be loyal to Casey to admit the truth. I think they WANT to believe Caylee is alive. I think they are beyond denial (at least Cindy). I think George may well be in denial. Cindy is just into protecting her daughter. And I think she is browbeating George, too. Cindy has proven that she is a liar as much as her daughter and George has to deny that also.

moo

A lot from here I imagine.
I believe he learned a lot of it when he was in FL mostly from Lee. You forget that he had someone with Casey all the time and that person may have given him information, also.

LP if you are reading this board can you please let me know which of your following statements is true......?

Lee is Caylee's father.
I never spoke to Casey

*snicker*

I like LP. I really do. But I don't put a whole lot of faith into anything anyone says about anything involving this case, unless it comes straight from LE.

He has answered several of those questions already. I think we should leave him alone. If you really want to talk to LP you could always pay the $9.95 on his site.

Agree.

Save your money!

Nothing he says on NG's show 2 nights in a row makes any sense.

The only thing i believe is he had the measure of casey long ago , the only reason he's on NG every night is ££££££££££££s

But he's not the only one who sees the disappearance of caylee as a cash cow.

Moo.

I believe he learned a lot of it when he was in FL mostly from Lee. You forget that he had someone with Casey all the time and that person may have given him information, also.
I like LP for his creativity...especially his multiple theories. LOL

I like him too but he's not privvy to what LE have on casey , he needs to stop pretending he does have the info . i could write a book on his theory's alone , he's a bail bondsman who bailed out himself!!

He's milking the media for all it's worth the same as everyone else concerned with this case.

Moo.

I think that LP is making the best out of a bad situation. Remember, he lost lots of money in bailing KC out ... I truly believe that he thought he would be able to offer KC the security she needed to be able to confide in him where Caylee was. He sorely misjudged the situation, KC and the entire toxic family. It was entirely his choice and he has to live with it ... but again, I don't blame him for milking his celebrity on shows like NG. That said, I haven't heard anything from LP that I didn't read the day before on this forum ... coincidence?

I' m sorry we don't have bonds companys or whatever in the uk , why did he lose money?

Didn't he just revoke the bond? meaning he lost nothing and gained nothing.

Agree.

Save your money!

Nothing he says on NG's show 2 nights in a row makes any sense.

The only thing i believe is he had the measure of casey long ago , the only reason he's on NG every night is ££££££££££££s

But he's not the only one who sees the disappearance of caylee as a cash cow.

Moo.

I think LP is using this case for his own personal gain & he's using his airtime on NG just to keep himself in the public eye

It's called FREE PUBLICITY & Good o'le Boy Leonard is an aspiring Politician

1992: Candidate for Mayor of Sacramento (Lost; 3.4%)
2000: Candidate for Mayor of Sacramento (Lost; 11.68%)
2004: Candidate for Mayor of Sacramento (Lost; 7.8%)
2006: Candidate for Sacramento County Supervisor (Lost; 8.11%)
2008: Candidate for Mayor of Sacramento (Lost; 5.96%)

Is there a point to this thread? It has definitely turned into a bash LP thread, contributing noting to the cause at hand; Justice for Caylee. The rants thread seems a bit more appropriate for all the negative comments.

I will freely admit that I like LP but I agree that he has put forth quite a bit of contradicting opinions. Enough that I will certainly listen to him, but take all with a grain of salt, as should be done with all opinions and theories.

This bash fest is not in the spirit of WebSleuths though.

I' m sorry we don't have bonds companys or whatever in the uk , why did he lose money?

Didn't he just revoke the bond? meaning he lost nothing and gained nothing.

The way he explained it is ... that he posted 10% of the bond to the bondsman - his nephew Tony. But because Tony wasn't licensed in the state of Florida he had to make arrangements with a local bondsman or surety company who then guaranteed the entire amount of the bond with the court. Tony had to then pay the Florida company 10% of the bond ... and I think that Tony was able to get his money, or most of it back ... but they both stated that it would be illegal for Tony to give that money back to LP after it was over ... and I have no idea why ... am not at all familiar with laws governing this ... but it was stated over and over that no matter what, LP would be out 50k.

Lee is Caylee's father.
I never spoke to Casey

exactly why I stopped listening to this man at "HELLO".

Is there a point to this thread? It has definitely turned into a bash LP thread, contributing noting to the cause at hand; Justice for Caylee. The rants thread seems a bit more appropriate for all the negative comments.

I will freely admit that I like LP but I agree that he has put forth quite a bit of contradicting opinions. Enough that I will certainly listen to him, but take all with a grain of salt, as should be done with all opinions and theories.

This bash fest is not in the spirit of WebSleuths though.

Speculating on the validity of LP's many theories or his motivation for crossing the country to involve himself in this case is, IMO, within the WS TOS. Where are the complaints when every thread turns into an Anthony bashing free-for-all?

I would love to see the Leonard Padilla haters match him dollar for dollar to TES.

Speculating on the validity of LP's many theories or his motivation for crossing the country to involve himself in this case is, IMO, within the WS TOS. Where are the complaints when every thread turns into an Anthony bashing free-for-all?

You should open a support thread for the Anthony family--good idea.:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member