Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

Status
Not open for further replies.
the truth will eventually come out - just hope it's in my lifetime!

They do not need these other places. They will use the A's home as the place the murder was committed and then place the body into the trunk and from there to the final resting place on Surburban.

Agreed. Simple is not only better, but it is probably factual as well. If it were you, how many times would you move the body?

Agreed. Simple is not only better, but it is probably factual as well. If it were you, how many times would you move the body?

Finally a question I can answer with the utmost of confidence. It would never be me.:)

I think it should be noted that if anything was found at these other homes, that LE and the State would not use it. Now that they have Caylee to bring up these other homes would be just what the Defense wants. They would be used to raise more doubt about Casey commiting the act, and it would also prove more difficult for the Prosecution to place her at these places.

Sometimes at trials the exact truth is not needed. The State needs to keep their timeline of events simple and to the point. Raising all these different places will make the story way more complex, and would tend to confuse the jury. Think of it like the expression KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid).

This has been my mantra since the start. These are not criminally minded people, (the family). They woke up one day in a nightmare caused by their daughter and have done everything in their power to make the nightmare stop right up until they got the final word from LE declaring no doubt, they had found Caylee. No matter how bad they looked, no matter what anyone said.

Are you saying you believe LE would suppress evidence that Caylee had been left alone in some abandoned house. Wasn't this a big question of LE since the beginning? What was KC doing with Caylee when no one knows where she was? I would hate to think LE would say no doubt KC killed Caylee, if they know there is a chance KC did something really, really stupid with Caylee that ultimately led to someone else killing her. This is what the A's have been claiming since the beginning and this would suck if it were true.

This has been my mantra since the start. These are not criminally minded people, (the family). They woke up one day in a nightmare caused by their daughter and have done everything in their power to make the nightmare stop right up until they got the final word from LE declaring no doubt, they had found Caylee. No matter how bad they looked, no matter what anyone said.

Are you saying you believe LE would suppress evidence that Caylee had been left alone in some abandoned house. Wasn't this a big question of LE since the beginning? What was KC doing with Caylee when no one knows where she was? I would hate to think LE would say no doubt KC killed Caylee, if they know there is a chance KC did something really, really stupid with Caylee that ultimately led to someone else killing her. This is what the A's have been claiming since the beginning and this would suck if it were true.

I don't believe it is true. I say this due to the decomp in her car and the fact that whenever they found something and the guards came and took her to the TV she shrugged her shoulders and walked off confident it wasn't Caylee but had to be sedated when they actually found her. In my mind it is obvious she knew that was Caylee and all the previous times she didn't care because she knew it couldn't be Caylee. She knew where Caylee was and had decomp in her car because she disposed of the body. I find it hard to believe that if someone else killed Caylee she would not have called 911 and would have disposed of the body for them. And if she did...there would be more charges.

I don't believe it is true. I say this due to the decomp in her car and the fact that whenever they found something and the guards came and took her to the TV she shrugged her shoulders and walked off confident it wasn't Caylee but had to be sedated when they actually found her. In my mind it is obvious she knew that was Caylee and all the previous times she didn't care because she knew it couldn't be Caylee. She knew where Caylee was and had decomp in her car because she disposed of the body. I find it hard to believe that if someone else killed Caylee she would not have called 911 and would have disposed of the body for them. And if she did...there would be more charges.

Yes you're probably right. I just assumed he meant KC went back and found Caylee dead with evidence someone else had been there, after she had been drugged and stashed by KC, which would be why she didn't call 911.

I have thought from the beginning KC did this at her parents house, she did it by herself and it was not an accident. If it was any possible accident she would have called 911. Of course that would have made sense and nothing she did makes any sense to me!

No word on the house being searched? What a shame, even if LE feels that the defense created this video as a plot, even more reason to investigate. I think someone else is going to be on desk duty if this house is ignored.

Has anyone on WS emailed LE explaining about the house and that we feel that it should be looked at and why. Maybe they are just so busy that they have not been made aware about the reporter going to the house and the rest of the story. It might be worth our while if someone knows who to contact, to fill them in.

I think it should be noted that if anything was found at these other homes, that LE and the State would not use it. Now that they have Caylee to bring up these other homes would be just what the Defense wants. They would be used to raise more doubt about Casey commiting the act, and it would also prove more difficult for the Prosecution to place her at these places.

Sometimes at trials the exact truth is not needed. The State needs to keep their timeline of events simple and to the point. Raising all these different places will make the story way more complex, and would tend to confuse the jury. Think of it like the expression KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid).

But what happens if the defense brings up this house and the prosecution hasn't even looked/searched it? There would be no way the prosecution could dispute whatever the defense claims. I wouldn't think the prosecution would have to bring this house up at all, or the fact they searched it, unless they found something incriminating someone.

Has anyone on WS emailed LE explaining about the house and that we feel that it should be looked at and why. Maybe they are just so busy that they have not been made aware about the reporter going to the house and the rest of the story. It might be worth our while if someone knows who to contact, to fill them in.

Yes, LE has been emailed. Haven't heard back from them and I really don't expect to. They know about the house. What their gonna do or what they've done already with the house is anybodies guess.

I'm not one to usually toot my own horn, but I think at this point I should get a "Scooby Doo Award" or something.

1. Yes, it is a box of trash bags. Wal-Mart brand, tall kitchen, white 30 ct. with twist ties.

2. It is neither a blue tarp nor an air mattress. It is a pile of clothes which includes jeans and some shirts.

3. The truck says: Ponce Waste Service, Inc. 407-*advertiser censored*-XXXX

4. There is no couch. There is, however, a piano.

5. There is a Maxim magazine on the side table. There is also a large notebook.

6. The large black "box" is in fact a vending machine.

7. The house does not appear to be currently investigated by LE. I can't speak to whether or not it has been searched in the past, but right now there is no crime tape, no indication of LE activity, nothing noticeable at all about the house. The average person would not give this house a second glance if they were to drive by it.

8. It does not APPEAR to have been searched previously in respect to fingerprints on windows, doors, etc. There is no fingerprint powder visible and the windows are covered in a lot of grime and dirt from the elements. I'm not saying it hasn't been searched (I have to believe that it has), but I saw no evidence of it.

9. The gate to the backyard is WIDE open. The backyard is clearly visible from the street.

10. The house does not appear to be in use by squatters or anything like that. It looks like an abandoned house that was left in disarray with lots of junk in it.

Questions? Thoughts? Observations?

Marellano.............thanks for all your excellent work! I've been studying the pictures and have checked into the names of the owners of the house.

One thing I've found is that in checking court records there's two by the name, H. L. Gon*****, one born in 1978 and one born in 1986. That would make one 31 years old and the other one 22......the same age as KC. This makes me wonder if KC knew the family and went to school with the son, who may share the same name as his father, a junior.

I also note by the pictures that there's no fence at the rear of the property, as there's access to the retention pond. If KC ever stayed at that house, it would be easy for her to come and go (on foot) from Suburban Drive, around the retention pond and into the backyard of the abandoned house. If she was concerned about being seen by neighbors, she would park her car away from the house - maybe around the bend in Brackenwood Dr.

This house, and the fact that the PI was investigating it with such intent, as if he knew there was something that had to be there, really makes me believe the house is an important clue. But it doesn't look like LE is investigating it, and Kathy Belich hasn't done any follow up. It's perplexing! :waitasec:

The Lake Vag house is on the other side of town. (possibly closer to the dump) and still fully occupied at the time this video was made. Two of the people associated with the Lake Vag house have posted here many times.

Just to rule out the "other" house talked about here, the Oviado House was vacant during the time Caylee went missing but has been occupied since late August and LE with a dog checked out the area.

Hey there!

This may have already been mentioned, I haven't seen a post on it yet...

From the cell activity:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77596

Casey: says:

AR So....?no
KC(7:08pm) So, I'm trying?
AR I know babe, but its 7
KC If 9 hits, and still nothing, then i'll throw in the towel. Babe, i'll drive over and see you for 20mins, 2 mins, whatever
AR (7:09pm) Too bad I cant stay there. You live closer to the substation than I do
KC Seriously. I a couple more weeks, when I get my house, you can stay over as much as you want
AR Dean and colonial
KC I'm looking at the house tomorrow...dean and curry ford. Right down the street from the station
AR Thats zone 24. Where is the nanny at. Wtf
KC (7:10pm) Picking up her dog in Oviedo. I forgot she dropped her off on Sat with her old roommatesAR So how long does that take
KC Beats the hell out of me. I talked to her anout 20mins

Imagine KC chatting away about a person who apparently in real life does not exist I thought it interesting she mentions Oviedo (a suburb of Orlando) and also above dean and curry ford which is slightly south of 37 South Dean Road!

But what happens if the defense brings up this house and the prosecution hasn't even looked/searched it? There would be no way the prosecution could dispute whatever the defense claims. I wouldn't think the prosecution would have to bring this house up at all, or the fact they searched it, unless they found something incriminating someone.

ITA they need to check it out in case it is brought up by defense to rebut any sort of testimony...

Regarding the Brackenwood House. I could not find it on the Orlando foreclosure list but found it on the RECENTLY foreclosed Orlando list. How does that fit in with a house that's been abandoned for a year?

I think it may have been the newly foreclosure list, not sure. But there's a difference.

The Lake Vag house is on the other side of town. (possibly closer to the dump) and still fully occupied at the time this video was made. Two of the people associated with the Lake Vag house have posted here many times.

Just to rule out the "other" house talked about here, the Oviado House was vacant during the time Caylee went missing but has been occupied since late August and LE with a dog checked out the area.

Exit states he lives two to three minutes from the A's in a residential neighborhood. He had to return from overseas because his house was put into preforeclosure - just saying.

I just cant find something that I read before....was it here that someone was looking into a truck with a sign on the side of it ....that was infront of the house? please let me know...I need to read that post again....I might have found something or someone to link it too

Take Note, are you referring to the white van that is in the back yard sandwiched between one of the big vending machines and the big truck (I think), that has a name and phone number on it that's hard to read.

If this is what you are looking for, it's on Pg. 44 of this thread, Post #1088 and a reply on Pg. 45, Post #1120. If not, let us know.

I ran across Maxium Boost....and I know that I have read that before some where in regards to someone...and I have linked it to someone else...but I need to know if anyone has ran across Maxium Boost when reseacher stuff....I thought it might have been connected to the sign on the side of the truck....but I dont remember....uggg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member