Levi Page Show 2/14/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!! Levi go ahead he called MC an idiot! Asking about why would she tell anything about Haleigh case just to get lesser drug charges...Levi said because MC is an idiot! LMAO.

Hey Lenny, i am not a dope head and did not raise a plague of children on society but dang I need a new car. Think there is any chance you could help me out?

Ray G. says he doesn't see MC's behavior as a meltdown. She hasn't broken yet. Ray doesn't think she's gonna break.

Where did that administratively dismissed phrase originate re: Ron?

Not sure I've ever seen that phrase in the docket. j/c

Donna Pendergast: Misty's a tough cookie, for a year these people have reaped the reward of "celebrity", now she's in jail and tables have turned, certain part of denial on all parties, very ego-centric (Ron and Misty), haven't faced the reality of a cold hard cell, what happened to Haleigh could influence who cracks first

DP says while Haleigh's been missing for a year, this crew has been enjoying their celebrity and are only just now starting to face the cold reality. Depending upon what transpired will determine who cracks first (if MC wasn't responsible eg then she's more likely to crack etc).

:parrot:

Levi asking Lenny- if Lenny has thought about bonding out Tommy. Lenny thinks(not sure) MC made a phone call to Tommy around 3:30. The call was not responded to b/c the ringer was off the phone. All before 911 call made

Is this correct? < what LP is saying. Wow, I really was confused.

Wow wonder how he found all that out? payment for hanks new car?

LP saying that it took Tommy 10 months to come forward....but LE HAD to have phone records? NO ?

Interesting, isn't it!

Drugs and guns, guns and drugs. Around and around and around we go.

Leonard, Leonard - no! His photo is on the front page of the Palatka Daily News. He was putting up fliers of Haleigh w/Misty.

OK, thank you. whew! You had me sweating bullets, dude.

still Lenny...saying cousin Jo from TN. He was last seen putting up flyers with MC, on the 10th. AH says Jo's girlfriend picked him up.

I will definitely have to listen to this podcast AGAIN. There is A LOT of information in this!!!!!

LP: strong possibility Tommy may have info, (LP talking about some theory contradictory to info we have heard), now's the time for Tommy to come forward, cousin Joe stole gun from Ron, gun recovered by Tommy's house, did he harbor ill feelings towards Ron, when LE wanted to question him he lawyered up and left

Levi says RC showed his true colors an dropped the "n" word. Playing the audio with AD. Levi said AD's a vile poster, and her myspace is out there, etc...

Who was throwing animals in the water and watching crocidiles eat them up? Missed some of that...TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea