Levi Page Show 8/22 9 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember something about the previous owner of Ron's truck had Grave Digger on it before Ron bought it? I hope I didn't make that up. I can't remember where, so take it for what it's worth.

Well this case has been going on so long I don't remember either, but the truck Ron bought, did it have that inscription on it and the Only God can judge me, or is that something he put on it? And if he bought a new truck was it the same reason he could not go into his mobile home after Haleigh missing?

Huh? I missed the last ten minutes or so. Will you tell me more about this statement, HH? Please.

I usually have a hard time hearing AH, but it was related to the fact that she didn't like them being in the same yard? :waitasec: I didn't have the best head phones one either. Maybe someone else can help.

I'm wondering who she talked to... I did hear not too long ago he got whooped good...

Teresa was recently commenting that she was going in to talk with John. I was just wondering if this talk had anything to do with Jerome being moved.

Levi, have you quit downloading your show for ondemand episodes? I have just discovered I can download them and play them on my ipod, which I assume everyone in the world knew about but me.

Blaise

I usually have a hard time hearing AH, but it was related to the fact that she didn't like them being in the same yard? :waitasec: I didn't have the best head phones one either. Maybe someone else can help.
Thanks, HH. From the other posts I gathered she requested to have WBG moved to another yard and her request was granted. Why am I not surprised.

So, we have another instance of Ron being shown favoritism in jail. One just can't help but how far TN's influence runs.

I'm due back down that way before the end of the year for a while and well......enough BS. 18 months and where is Haleigh?

So, we have another instance of Ron being shown favoritism in jail. One just can't help but how far TN's influence runs.

Did she also request WBG not be allowed in the yard same time as her Ronald or was it just Jerome...

Did she also request WBG not be allowed in the yard same time as her Ronald or was it just Jerome...
IDK Em. This is the first I've heard of it. Looking for more info now.

Well this case has been going on so long I don't remember either, but the truck Ron bought, did it have that inscription on it and the Only God can judge me, or is that something he put on it? And if he bought a new truck was it the same reason he could not go into his mobile home after Haleigh missing?

bolded by me....I have always been under the impression that Haleigh was injured and died at the Magnolia residence..not at the Green location MH..I believe Ron just refused to go back in his MH to strengthen his story Haleigh was taken out of his residence..........To further..exhibit his "grief"..IMO, Ron KNEW ...When, Where... Haleigh died...He could gain more sympathy..by..not being "able" to enter back into his home...all in my own opinion

TN may have wanted JW away from Ron, but reading his court dockets, he was moved due to being sentenced. He was moved to St. Johns at one time last year, then brought back to Putnam when Ron was put in (thought that was something), but his trial per the dockets doesn't look too unusual to me? He was sentenced. He had quite a few charges from 2009. Some dropped, some not obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member