Levi Page Show 8/22 9 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here understand why TN has so much clout with LE??
Some of us have ideas about that, but nothing definite. It's the one aspect of this whole sordid mess that hasn't been sleuthed here.

Robert Fields at one time in JW's early career of crime, was his lawyer. Court dockets are a mile long for Jerome. If ever someone wanted to write a book about a petty criminal who has done some bad things also, his dockets alone could write that book. I know of some others too that could make it quite a story of crime.

Donna saying that KP's account of Security guards is suspect. Ron wouldn't have been that derelict. ;)
well, he DID have a daughter come up missing under questionable circumstances, remember? & how would she know that? & another thing...Ron was a dope dealer & still would be, if he hadn't got caught. How much more derelict can you get? or is it ok for dads to sell drugs, now? I know times are hard, & the economy is shot, but I kind of thought, trafficking drugs, keeping machine guns in your house, & bedding teenaged dope ******, wasn't a good thing to expose your kids to...but I guess it's not derelict, like leaving your kids in a car?

bolded by me....I have always been under the impression that Haleigh was injured and died at the Magnolia residence..not at the Green location MH..I believe Ron just refused to go back in his MH to strengthen his story Haleigh was taken out of his residence..........To further..exhibit his "grief"..IMO, Ron KNEW ...When, Where... Haleigh died...He could gain more sympathy..by..not being "able" to enter back into his home...all in my own opinion

Ron didn't go back into his home on Green because:

1. he thought it was bugged
2. he doesn't like to pay rent
3. he was afforded no protection from the media or anyone.
4. gma sykes won't charge him rent and will protect him, feed him and do his laundy.

Well this case has been going on so long I don't remember either, but the truck Ron bought, did it have that inscription on it and the Only God can judge me, or is that something he put on it? And if he bought a new truck was it the same reason he could not go into his mobile home after Haleigh missing?

yep, I'm betting he considered the Altima bugged also.

I read that a side business of the tree business was window tiniting. Wanna bet that was what ron did mostly. I will also stretch it and say with windo tinting comes decal application.

Consider the source

Jerome has been in prison for months. Jerome told Cobra on the uc tapes he didn't even know Ron. More bs from AH.

Ron did not have Grave Digger on his truck at any time.
The truck is a FORD, Ron's is a GMC, the Ford belongs to someone who was helping in the Haleigh search. It is in video footage and if one knows their trucks you can clearly see it is a Ford. Ron didn't even have the white GMC when Haleigh disappeared! This has been discussed here before and someone even dug up the owner of the Grave Digger truck mysp. page with pics of the same truck on it.

All bs imo.

Besides ronnie had to wait till donations came in to buy his new white truck and he had to get it before the Altima was returned. What did it take a few days to a week to scrape together 5 grand?

I sincerely doubt he would drive the Altima again till he was sure the bugs were removed. What happened to that vehicle anyway. That was a good car there that GMA Sykes gave him.

Besides ronnie had to wait till donations came in to buy his new white truck and he had to get it before the Altima was returned. What did it take a few days to a week to scrape together 5 grand?

I sincerely doubt he would drive the Altima again till he was sure the bugs were removed. What happened to that vehicle anyway. That was a good car there that GMA Sykes gave him.
lol, this case does make us testy, doesn't it? I've just about had it with all of them. remember when TN was talking, (bragging IMO), that Ron had enough money to buy a house? I wonder what happened to that plan...I wonder what happened to that money. Oh well, he has no need for a house now, except the BIG house.

yep, I'm betting he considered the Altima bugged also.

I read that a side business of the tree business was window tiniting. Wanna bet that was what ron did mostly. I will also stretch it and say with windo tinting comes decal application.
decals on cars...what a flamboyant thing for such a private person, to do. Actually, I'm surprised that he didn't get that 'only God can judge me' slogan tatted on his backside...like Misty did his name. but I guess he wanted it where everybody could see it & know he'd been there.

....AND tn is still driving the truck! As a mother, wouldn't the first thing you do is take the d#$$n decals off the d#$#$m truck? She must be proud. Two drama queens strutting around Putnam just makes my twigs twaddle.

I hadn't heard this. Mind sharing?

What part? His momma running interference or him getting whooped?

Last night on Levi's show AH is the one who stated his mommie called someone in LE and wanted him protected from Jerome..
And I heard about a month ago through the grapevine someone in PC jail gave him a good old whooping...
Must besomething to it IF his momma is calling people wanting her beloved son protected...

....AND tn is still driving the truck! As a mother, wouldn't the first thing you do is take the d#$$n decals off the d#$#$m truck? She must be proud. Two drama queens strutting around Putnam just makes my twigs twaddle.

Could be she knows Ron will be out soon so she wants to keep the truck in good driving order for him when he gets out... Who are the two drama queens you are speaking of strutting around Putnam County?

What part? His momma running interference or him getting whooped?

Last night on Levi's show AH is the one who stated his mommie called someone in LE and wanted him protected from Jerome..
And I heard about a month ago through the grapevine someone in PC jail gave him a good old whooping...
Must besomething to it IF his momma is calling people wanting her beloved son protected...

Almost 27 years old and Momma still protecting her baby. Ron is a grown man and still needs Momma:snooty:
CAN WE SAY Momma boy til the end:loser:

AH saying that Misty wanted to pay TN to babysit that night. Boy I wish we knew what the truth was behind that.

interesting that after all this time we still want some element of truth...:innocent:

Personally I thought the decal was in such bad taste and a way at thumbing their nose at those who believe Ron being involved.
What is wrong with these people?? I know a stupid question.... Too many things wrong to even make a list.

Mr. AH.com :banghead:

OMG, he thinks he's a know-it-all, the authority on EVERYTHING. Do we have an icon that pulls it's hair out????? :slap: :trout: "The reason for that", "I know about that", "This is what happened", "I can tell you". :bang: :dj:

I was interested in what Donna P. had to say. She made good points about Ronald leaving the kids in the car. Why didn't the security guard call LE? Good point!

:cow: :cow:

Mr. AH.com :banghead:

OMG, he thinks he's a know-it-all, the authority on EVERYTHING. Do we have an icon that pulls it's hair out????? :slap: :trout: "The reason for that", "I know about that", "This is what happened", "I can tell you". :bang: :dj:

I was interested in what Donna P. had to say. She made good points about Ronald leaving the kids in the car. Why didn't the security guard call LE? Good point!

You know when KP brought that up on NG the other night, I really didn't give it a lot of thought, however when I heard AH talking about it last night I began to think...OK..Why would he have to bring the kids to work with him? Then I thought OK, He had kicked Misty out of the house the week before Haleigh went missing and he didn't have anyone to babysit for him...

I full realize AH was trying to imply the reason he had to take the kids to work with him was because he couldn't count on Misty taking care of them because she was always leaving and going out partying.. IMHO.. AH needs to stop with ALL the sensationalism...I now view his reporting as being a menace to this case....And am convinced his main objective is not finding out the truth about what happened to Haleigh..

Also does anyone remember what days Haleigh was absent from school the week before she disappeared..I would imagine it would extremely hard to wake up and go to school IF you spent half the night in a cold car trying to sleep..
JMHO

Could be the security guard was slipped a few bucks to keep his mouth shut.. Wonder what else he let go unreported..JMHOOTS

Teresa was recently commenting that she was going in to talk with John. I was just wondering if this talk had anything to do with Jerome being moved.

Teresa has enough pull to get someone in the jailhouse moved to another location in there??? Say what??? She went to someone in charge and whined to have her baby or the other party moved!!!!! :furious: That doesn't sound good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname