Linda Drane-Burdick in action / 20th anniversary

And I can't wait to see JB grimace and shift as LDB lofts barbs right at em. And I bet CA will have to be drugged AND restrained from outbursts. I fully expect to hear SS threaten CA with contempt at some point and it won't be due to testimony. A question......will CA be allowed in the courtroom prior to being called to the stand???

Interesting question. In my state if you are to be called as a witness you can not be in the courtroom during testimony. I cannot imagine that she will not be called as a witness and it will be hard for her not to be in there at all times. Does anyone in Florida know the answer to that question?:waitasec:

Interesting question. In my state if you are to be called as a witness you can not be in the courtroom during testimony. I cannot imagine that she will not be called as a witness and it will be hard for her not to be in there at all times. Does anyone in Florida know the answer to that question?:waitasec:

I think all A family members will have this issue. I'm going to post on the Q& A thread to not to go OT.

Congrats!!!

Linda :hug:

Thanks for starting this thread MM!!
Ms Drane Burdick is one CLASS ACT and she is smart as a whip!!!!!!!!
She does not let JB get to her, and just does her job in a very professional, impressive manner.
I hope there are extended family members in support of CAYLEE when the murder trial begins, and who will be there to show their appreciation to the prosecutors.

I wish Linda Drane-Burdick all the best on her 20th anniversary.

I am very glad to know that with her prosecuting this case, the victim Caylee Anthony will not be forgotten..........ever:

Linda Drane Burdick: "No, I, actually my position is not to protect the family, my position is to protect the child who is deceased."

I cannot wait to see her in action during this murder trial.

She is an inspiration! God bless her and her family!!!! I am soooo happy she is on the Casey case. She is very calming in the chaos!

I adore LDB. I'm so glad that at Caylee has her going to bat in this case. God Bless LDB.

I can only echo the sentiments expressed here, Linda IS a class act and I am so glad she will be the voice for Caylee during the trial. They couldn't have picked a better lawyer and advocate for justice. She is officially my hero !

Well, along Kathi B. (can't forget her) !

I can only echo the sentiments expressed here, Linda IS a class act and I am so glad she will be the voice for Caylee during the trial. They couldn't have picked a better lawyer and advocate for justice. She is officially my hero !

Well, along Kathi B. (can't forget her) !

Has anyone heard that TruTV is going to stop the trial part of their network after this month? I can't remember which person mentioned it a while back and then nothing else was said. When she mentioned it...it was like she caught herself and realized she had said something that she shouldn't have.

I have really been hoping that Casey's trial would be on TruTv. I really want to watch it. I hope we aren't all going to be disappointed.

Has anyone heard that TruTV is going to stop the trial part of their network after this month? I can't remember which person mentioned it a while back and then nothing else was said. When she mentioned it...it was like she caught herself and realized she had said something that she shouldn't have.

I have really been hoping that Casey's trial would be on TruTv. I really want to watch it. I hope we aren't all going to be disappointed.

I'm sure that is something that has been planned for a while. Hopefully they will make exceptions for the BIG trials. But, I'm sure this trial will be streamed online through the Orlando stations if nothing else-or wherever this trial eventually lands!! Say a prayer-we're not disappointed!!:praying:

LDB was tough on them, can't wait for the big event in the kc case.

Have to say, one of the defendants was reduced to tears while the other was arrogant, laughing and sexually suggestive with the microphone - evil .

What is the link where you saw the defendant's behavior?
I cannot see any of that on the link provided above.
TIA

Oh my goodness I hope this is not the case...if so, I guess I will have to make an extended trip down to Florida. Either way I will not miss this trial !

Don'tcha just love how calm she stays even when the men are snickering back and forth? When she was describing a Affidavit, that purports to be signed by Miss Anthony, notarized by someone by the name of Jose Baez, I laughed so hard and for so long. She doesn't flinch, she just stays straight on, steady to the course, strong and sure. I think the jury will find her quite likable and trust her. 20 Years in public service is admirable, because Lord knows she isn't in it for the money. I respect her.

What is the link where you saw the defendant's behavior?
I cannot see any of that on the link provided above.
TIA

TT-I searched for the original video and can't find it!! Perhaps the prosecutors office asked for it to be removed so it didn't appear that LDB was looking for any media attention. But, while looking for it I found where the prosecutors and LDB brought in a canine companion for the little 12 year old, to calm her, while she testified against the animals who raped her! Very moving video!! Way to go LDB!!
http://www.wftv.com/video/21462293/

I've been over on In Session and TruTV trying to see if I can find anything about "no more trials." I notice on their schedule it doesn't even list from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm which are when the trials take place.

Perhaps JB should be sent a copy to let him know what he's up against, err never mind, let him discover that on his own. Miss Linda is a role model for so many. From a strong intelligent attorney to a person with morals and ethics to simply having general good manners.

As for you Muzikman, do you have a link designated for the penny jar where you can keep us updated when documents are coming out or there are documents you would love to get a hold of? It would help those like me to have that reminder so we can make our deposit so that you can get access to documents as you need them.

Novice Seeker

TT-I searched for the original video and can't find it!! Perhaps the prosecutors office asked for it to be removed so it didn't appear that LDB was looking for any media attention. But, while looking for it I found where the prosecutors and LDB brought in a canine companion for the little 12 year old, to calm her, while she testified against the animals who raped her! Very moving video!! Way to go LDB!!
http://www.wftv.com/video/21462293/

THANK YOU for searching and for finding this video. It was VERY touching! Poor, poor little girl !!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back