Lindsay Lohan and more…

But since she wasn't, we know she wasn't showing any signs of impairment.

No...which means she may have skated through yet another drink/drug related incident without consequences.

As it seems the rich can do, in the US.

No...which means she may have skated through yet another drink/drug related incident without consequences.

As it seems the rich can do, in the US.

Riiiight, I'm sure that the cops talked to Lindsay, and she was slurring her words, smelled like alcohol, was acting erratically...and then they just let her drive away. In Manhattan, and she somehow managed to not get into any other accident. Obviously, this woman who has been arrested before, has special privileges where police won't use a breathalyzer on her. Do the police use a breathalyzer on every person they pull over? She didn't hit anyone or anything.

Why is it so hard to believe that this guy just wants money from a rich girl? Because people exaggerate accidents and injuries all the time.

And now she's been arrested for something there's no proof, but evidence to the contrary including a video, and statements by the police and witnesses....But police won't use a breathalyzer on her because she's too rich?

she's an easy target & she should hire a driver if only to avoid these kinds of b.s. lawsuits

she has a sketchy history & I'm not a fan but there are people in this world who just love to screw celebrities over & I think this is one of those jerks

unfortunately for him, there's video that shows him 'sprinting' down the ramp after he was supposedly hit by her car

Riiiight, I'm sure that the cops talked to Lindsay, and she was slurring her words, smelled like alcohol, was acting erratically...and then they just let her drive away. In Manhattan, and she somehow managed to not get into any other accident. Obviously, this woman who has been arrested before, has special privileges where police won't use a breathalyzer on her. Do the police use a breathalyzer on every person they pull over? She didn't hit anyone or anything.

Why is it so hard to believe that this guy just wants money from a rich girl? Because people exaggerate accidents and injuries all the time.

And now she's been arrested for something there's no proof, but evidence to the contrary including a video, and statements by the police and witnesses....But police won't use a breathalyzer on her because she's too rich?

Go on over to TMZ and count her mugshots...there are several.

She's only 25!!!!!

I have said exactly zero about this guys motives, for what it's worth I think he is trying to entrap her, however...

He couldn't do that if the pattern didn't already exist.

He couldn't do it if she'd learnt her lesson and used a driver or even, God forbid, a cab.

If she is drinking, drugging, and driving (and her past actions suggest thats EXACTLY why she left the scene) then not breathalysing her could well enable her to kill somebody next time. Or the time after that.

She is not the victim here...or if she is, it's because she's begging for trouble.

Go on over to TMZ and count her mugshots...there are several.

She's only 25!!!!!

I have said exactly zero about this guys motives, for what it's worth I think he is trying to entrap her, however...

He couldn't do that if the pattern didn't already exist.

He couldn't do it if she'd learnt her lesson and used a driver or even, God forbid, a cab.

If she is drinking, drugging, and driving (and her past actions suggest thats EXACTLY why she left the scene) then not breathalysing her could well enable her to kill somebody next time. Or the time after that.

She is not the victim here...or if she is, it's because she's begging for trouble.

How was she begging for trouble? She was driving a car. You admit that you think this guy is shady...yet somehow, if he is trying to scam her, she still isn't a victim. Can she never be a victim again because of her shady past? Do you think that murdered prostitutes aren't victims because they were looking for trouble and have broken the law many times?

She was driving a car. That's something that millions of people do everyday. How was she begging for trouble?

And some guy sued Miley Cyrus for punching him recently, but the case/charges were dropped after LE reviewed the video. Miley has no history of violence, and has never been arrested. Yet someone still tried to get money from her. So "the pattern doesn't have to exist" for someone to sue a celebrity is not true at all.

So because she has driven drunk in the past, she must have driven drunk that day. Okay. It's sad that your philosophy is basically, "Even if this guy is lying, she isn't a victim! She's still in the wrong!" Come on.

She's been arrested for LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT not drink/drug driving.

That is illegal.

She wasn't slurring at the time because she wasn't THERE....she'd "hit and run". Or not...we will never know the truth, because she left the scene of an accident.

She broke the law. Again.

:banghead:

She's been arrested for LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT not drink/drug driving.

That is illegal.

She wasn't slurring at the time because she wasn't THERE....she'd "hit and run". Or not...we will never know the truth, because she left the scene of an accident.

Oh but don't you know? Linds is above the law.

Plus she is a victim.

*sighs dramatically*

I quite sure Dina is behind many of the "Pro Lindsay" posts on blogs like Perez and X17 Online. Ugh. But I reckon Dina also doesn't sleep all that much so she has alot of time on her hands.

I quite sure Dina is behind many of the "Pro Lindsay" posts on blogs like Perez and X17 Online. Ugh. But I reckon Dina also doesn't sleep all that much so she has alot of time on her hands.

Lol...I can't wait till Dr Phil shows down here.

Do any of these people actually WORK?

And what's happened to Ali? Last time I saw her she looked in the grip of full blown anorexia.

In the surveillance video it is not even sure that the man is hit. Lindsay continues driving or "leaves the scene" because she didnt know she hit anyone! Or probably because she didn't! The man sprinted after her car and didnt confront her. (obviously not injured) Lindsay got out of her car appearing not to even know anything had happened. She later left the club then came back. Once the guy say it was Lindsay he called 911 and was suddenly injured. Yeah right. And if she knew something had happened why did she return to the club? If the guy had been hit why not say something to the driver? This is ridiculous and sad there are people out there that lie and pretend they are injured to get money from others and waste the time of EMS workers. I hope they get to the bottom if it and if he is trying to con Lindsay, the docs, and a police report I hope he is fully prosecuted.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

That is illegal.

But there was no accident, so....

Lol...I can't wait till Dr Phil shows down here.

Do any of these people actually WORK?

And what's happened to Ali? Last time I saw her she looked in the grip of full blown anorexia.

Yes, Lindsay has a period piece coming out called, "Liz & Dick" where she takes on the role of Elizabeth Taylor. It's a Lifetime movie, but Lindsay realizes she has to start at the bottom due to issues in her past.

I feel very bad for this beautiful and talented actress. She needs help and prayers and I hope she gets them.

Will Be Charged With Lying To Cops

http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/06/linds...on-of-justice-jail-pills-pch-lying-to-police/

Lindsay Lohan will be charged with the crime of lying to police after her car accident in June on Pacific Coast Highway ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Lohan told cops she was NOT behind the wheel of her Porsche when it slammed into the back of an 18-wheeler.* Fact is she was -- according to multiple witnesses.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the case will be filed as a misdemeanor by the Santa Monica City Attorney ... possibly this week.

Will Be Charged With Lying To Cops

http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/06/linds...on-of-justice-jail-pills-pch-lying-to-police/

Lindsay Lohan will be charged with the crime of lying to police after her car accident in June on Pacific Coast Highway ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Lohan told cops she was NOT behind the wheel of her Porsche when it slammed into the back of an 18-wheeler.* Fact is she was -- according to multiple witnesses.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the case will be filed as a misdemeanor by the Santa Monica City Attorney ... possibly this week.

Why won't she just go away?? :banghead:

Nothing is going to happen to her, just like nothing ever happens to her. I am so tired of this woman doing exactly as she pleases and just walking away with a slap on the wrist. She steals from everyone, she leaves or tries to leave the scene of accidents and lies like she breathes.

Sick of her!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back