Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its possible that early on they were able to locate the phone (s) by the gps. I would imagine by now they would be dead, the only way to locate them would probably be with metal detectors.

Its possible that dad did not want mom calling the police if she woke up before he got back and realised the baby was missing. She wouldn't have been able to call 911 but he conveniently had his work phone to call? I am curious to find about the call supposedly around the 2:30 time frame.

Kelly

If in fact, stories of a 2:30AM call are true, I think it was to or from someone enlisted to help with the cover up. Perhaps the person seen at the store? I know LE says they have been checked out, but at this point I think the authorities are playing it close to the vest and not showing their cards.

From the beginning I have thought the phones were key. I have never believed that a child abductor would take the time to grab 3 phones assuming they even noticed them. The unlocked door, coupled with the lights turned on also add to the improbability of a child abduction.. but stealing the 3 phones is the number one piece of the story that made the whole kidnapping theory collapse IMO.

My adult son was here for a little while and I was watching NG. I was telling him there are no solid leads in this case after all these days...first thing he said was then it's an inside job....no conspicuous evidence because whatever they are finding is all from family members....no strange fingerprints, footprints, tire marks......

Theory wise, I'm back to my own square one, a family member hurting baby Lisa. With no fingerprints etc and nothing at home showing a forced entry.

Why would a kidnapper go into a house that's all lit up? He/she wouldn't--eps not knowing if someone was up and about. :waitasec:

So for now, I'm back on the hinky side of the fence. The baby has been gone for a week. If the parents are involved ----how are they keeping things so quiet? LE is spending a great deal of time and money searching for Lisa.

This is like so many other missing children cases. :(

imo

To be fair....we don't really know what evidence LE has. We don't know what they don't have. It's really too soon to make those kinds of declarations IMHO.

The only information we have is from interviews with the distraught parents, and from the media. Half of what we get from the media is either wrong or exaggerated.

LE has said very, very little, and they have said NOTHING about their evidence in this case.

I'm beginning to wonder if this LE department has a clue what happened to Lisa or when she was taken.:banghead: This could end up being another Haleigh Cummings case.

imo

I think that, at this point, anything is possible. I do think though that with this case huge in KC, I can't believe that someone wouldn't call to report she had been at the bar.

:twocents: If anyone remotely looked like baby Lisa, with this story being covered nation wide, I think she'd be brought home immediately.

Sadly,I feel pretty certain she is out of plain sight.

imo

I'm beginning to wonder if this LE department has a clue what happened to Lisa or when she was taken.:banghead: This could end be being another Haleigh Cummings case.

imo

Hard to know if it even matters what they have - look at the KC trial....they had nothing but the goods on her...and where is she now? At least in the HC case, someone is spending time in jail.

Hard to know if it even matters what they have - look at the KC trial....they had nothing but the goods on her...and where is she now? At least in the HC case, someone is spending time in jail.

:seeya: You got that right vlpate.

Say the 2:30 call was to DB's phone, they called to see if she was awake. No answer, so they went in. Grabbed the phones to avoid their number being the last one to call and grabbed Lisa, ditched the phones.

In this theory, family abductor. Still can't buy into a stranger abduction. Family abduction fits quite well.

Where did the idea of a 2:30 am phone call came from? How would anyone know if there was a call/text at 2:30 am since the phones are missing? If it's a rumor I fail to see how anyone would have this information.

Of all the past infant/child murder cases you can think of what were the motives when it was the mother?

(MOO)

To be with a man who didn't want her kids (Susan Smith)
To live the bella vita, party all the time, be with her boyfriend, get back at her mom (Casey Anthony)

What others can you think of?

Of all the past infant/child murder cases you can think of what were the motives when it was the mother?

(MOO)

To live the bella vita, party all the time, be with her boyfriend, get back at her mom (Casey Anthony)

Diane Downs also wanted a man who didn't want her kids.

There was a woman whose name I forgot who killed both her newborn daughters because her husband only wanted sons.

Some mothers kill (often making the deaths appear to be SIDS) for the attention. They LOVE to be victims.

Of all the past infant/child murder cases you can think of what were the motives?

(MOO)

A false belief that the mom was "saving" the child and sending him/her to a better place (Andrea Yeates)

Jealousy/attention/financial (possible motive theories for Darlie Routier)

Anger and rage issues - snapped

I think Debbi knows, based on what information has been released to date. That's jmo right now. But, I don't think at this point that Lisa's disappearance was intentional or premeditated if Debbi is involved - too many details seem to be lacking forethought, imo.

Andrea Yates-PPP-Post Partem Psychosis

Marybeth Tinning-Munchausen Syndrome
(she killed 9 babies) :0

imo

Oh my, I was reading elsewhere and someone commented on this article:

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/1563...-parents-growing-deperate-as-search-continues

A slip up?

Ok, my first theory involved that DB did snap that night, but now I am wondering if in fact JI did see Baby Lisa in bed before he went to work. Let's just say, Baby Lisa, because she was sick, would not settle and go to sleep after JI left. Let's say Baby Lisa was crying and crying and DB was overwhelmed? Afterall, JI had been there all other nights probably and helped out, I would think. So she snapped.

I would love to know what the boys witnessed that night? Did they say Baby Lisa was sleeping when they went to bed? Did they say Baby Lisa was extremely fussy? Did they say that DB was in a bad mood and perhaps in Baby Lisa's room for the most part of the night? Was DB's son in bed with her because she was trying to console him?

I think it's shaken baby syndrome. Sadly.

IMO

Does Shaken Baby Syndrome cause immediate death? I don't know much about it, but I thought that if it was fatal, it took a while. Anyway, if it can cause instant death, then I like your theory. Shaken baby syndrome is, IMO, a scenario kinda between an accident and murder, which helps reconcile the two most likely possibilities in my mind. I could never bring myself to believe that they murdered her outright, because they seem to really love her. And covering up an accident with a fake abduction is just silly. But if you're talking about shaken baby syndrome, then you're talking about some serious jail time, which is plenty motive for concocting an abduction story.

And if DB did it, she would still feel legitimate loss and everything else grief entails, so her emotional reaction could still make sense. But I guess either one of the parents could have done it, and either or the both of them could be involved in the cover-up.

Hi all,

I haven't seen every interview the parents have made (I am in N.Z and it has only been briefly in the news). Can someone tell me, at any point have the parents looked down the lens to communicate to an Abductor and inform them of how to care for her? By that I mean what formula she has, he favorite foods, routine, possible allergies etc? If they have, then I think it could be a good sign, if they haven't...then I don't believe the parents think she is abducted at all.

A lot of thing that people here call an "accident" could result in some serious jail time without the person responsible having to do anything to harm the baby on purpose or by "losing it." For instance: giving baby a bath, leaving that baby in a bathtub and going off to do whatever to come back and find baby dead-can result in charges and some serious jail time (hypothetically speaking).

(MOO)

Anger management issues (semi-accidental)
Step parents who don't want to split affections
Exhausted/mental break- usually kills entire family (?)

I was just posting the same thing a minute ago. I can't for the life of me figure out what DB or JI would have to gain. Presuming they did it, they would kill their infant daughter in a home with all boys and keep the older boys? That's so unlike most all boy, baby girl families I know. Usually the baby girl is quite doted on.

That said, I read a psychology based study once on mothers who develop jealousy of the "daddy's little girl" phenomena. It's literally all I can think of if it was one of the parents. Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125