Lisa's parents talk to Kansas City TV Station Thursday, Feb. 2, 2012

snippets from : http://www.kctv5.com/story/16666001/irwin-bradley-talked-to-police-thursday

"Today, detectives met with the parents of Lisa Irwin and their attorney," said Sgt. Stacey Graves, spokeswoman for the Kansas City Police Department. "Detectives did not learn anything significant, but are hopeful there will be more meetings in the future."

The couple apparently did not sit down for separate interviews. It was unclear how long the meeting lasted.

Surprise Surprise ...

Nothing new and NO separate interviews ...

MOO ...

Maybe there really ISN'T anything new???? They met with police as everyone insisted they should in ANY capacity -- if there were no ground breaking questions or responses, the parents can't still be blamed for that !!!

Maybe there really ISN'T anything new???? They met with police as everyone insisted they should in ANY capacity -- if there were no ground breaking questions or responses, the parents can't still be blamed for that !!!

IIRC there was supposed to be vital questions that the police said they want to ask and only the parents would know how to answer. If those questions are still unanswered (and it seems they would be if the detectives learned nothing new) it seems possible to me that there still is something new the parents could help with.

someone is trying to re-invent themselves...jury pool potential. She doesn't want to be CA 2.

Just wondering about that...why do you think there is so much difference? I can't remember where she was rude or obnoxious or anything to any reporters before ~ so I'm curious as to why so many think she is showing a different attitude. The only difference I have seen is that she isn't crying and seems hopeful as opposed to devastated.

***eta: not meaning this rude at all - I truly am not grasping any big attitude difference.

:seeya:

BBM: JMO ... but DB had an "attitude" towards the local reporters. I remember that comment when she was approached by the local media for an interview when DB was going into her home and she told the reporter "We're grieving" ...

It is just very HINKY that DB and JI did NOT do any interviews with the local media -- WHY NOT ?

DB and JI "claimed" that Lisa was "taken by an intruder" ... so if your child was taken by an "intruder", IMO it would be "normal" to be BEGGING for the local media to cover your missing child and get as much attention to the story as possible ?

BUT NO ... this is NOT what they did ... they "shunned" the local media ... not NORMAL IMO ...

JMO ... but DB NEVER came across as "genuine" ... and DB's statements about her being "DRUNK" and "passing out" the night Lisa went "missing" was NOT genuine IMO ...

DB also came across as very "scarcastic" as well as "immature" ... I also noticed a lot of "eye rolling" in many of her interviews -- which I personally just canNOT stand when people do that "eye rolling" -- that is an indication of "deception" and "sarcasm" ...

NOW ... this what I saw in this videoclip that was posted yesterday :

DB is trying to come across as more "mature" and "softer" -- not as "sarcastic" as she previously was ...

IMO ... she has been "coached" on how to respond and has been told to "tone it down" ...

What I am seeing is a "complete makeover" of DB by the "defense team and their crew" to make her more "appealing" to the public ... she did NOT come across as a "grieving mother" ... and the defense team is trying to CHANGE DB's IMAGE ...

JMO but I'm NOT buying it ... never did ... and never will ...

MOO MOO and MOO ...

AGAIN :goodpost:

IF there were pertinent information desperately needed by LE they can get a subpoena from a grand jury. Has this happened?

There are two kinds of subpoenas: A grand jury uses a subpoena ad testificandum to bring people to testify before it; it uses a subpoena duces tecum to have evidence (documents, tape recordings, photographs, test results, guns, etc.) brought to it. Someone who receives a subpoena from a grand jury has three choices: comply with the subpoena; convince a court that he or she does not have to comply with it; or refuse to comply and be held in contempt.
http://campus.udayton.edu/~grandjur/faq/faq9.htm

BBM: JMO ... but DB had an "attitude" towards the local reporters. I remember that comment when she was approached by the local media for an interview when DB was going into her home and she told the reporter "We're grieving" ...

It is just very HINKY that DB and JI did NOT do any interviews with the local media -- WHY NOT ?

DB and JI "claimed" that Lisa was "taken by an intruder" ... so if your child was taken by an "intruder", IMO it would be "normal" to be BEGGING for the local media to cover your missing child and get as much attention to the story as possible ?

BUT NO ... this is NOT what they did ... they "shunned" the local media ... not NORMAL IMO ...

JMO ... but DB NEVER came across as "genuine" ... and DB's statements about her being "DRUNK" and "passing out" the night Lisa went "missing" was NOT genuine IMO ...

DB also came across as very "scarcastic" as well as "immature" ... I also noticed a lot of "eye rolling" in many of her interviews -- which I personally just canNOT stand when people do that "eye rolling" -- that is an indication of "deception" and "sarcasm" ...

DB is trying to come across as more "mature" and "softer" -- not as "sarcastic" as she previously was ...

IMO ... she has been "coached" on how to respond and has been told to "tone it down" ...

What I am seeing is a "complete makeover" of DB by the "defense team and their crew" to make her more "appealing" to the public ... she did NOT come across as a "grieving mother" ... and the defense team is trying to CHANGE DB's IMAGE ...

MOO MOO and MOO ...

Your opinion, but that's not what JS has mentioned in the brief encounters with her.

BBM: I agree ... and I think it was a very noticeable difference in her persona ...

JMO ... but somethin's up ... but what ?

MOO ...

A few months of grooming by her legal team, teaching her how to talk, act and dress?

Very happy that they at least talked with police. It is a start for future interviews and hopefully something will come out of those to let police know what happened to little Lisa or something...anything. Maybe nothing new came out of this one, but there is always hope! Maybe wishful thinking on my part. I do think these interviews have a lot to do with the show airing and their public image, but to each their own opinion. Do shows, do whatever...but the important thing is that they be truthful, tell all they know to the police and keep in contact with them. That is the best way they can help find their daughter...if they want her found.

Your opinion, but that's not what JS has mentioned in the brief encounters with her.

Okay ... JS is Jim Spellman ... JS is a "reporter" and canNOT -- or should NOT -- show any BIAS one way or the other ... I know I know ... some do and some don't ...

I have watched the coverage by JS on Vinnie's show on HLN :

JMO, but the "talking heads", reporters and Vinnie are "focusing" on SODDI Theory ...

HLN has spent MOST of their time on this SODDI Theory : their FOCUS has been following up on these "alleged sightings" of a "man" walking around KC carrying a "baby" :waitasec: ... the "dumpster fire" ... "Jersey" ... MW and that "mysterious cell phone call" ...

NO focus on DB and JI -- except questioning the "drinking" and "passing out" ...

JMO ... but a WASTE ... a HUGE WASTE !

MOO ...

yes they have. the Tweet is on another thread and the original story has been updated with KCPD's statement. One more significant detail to go into the story ....

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16666001/irwin-bradley-talked-to-police-thursday

According to the link you provided, DB and JI did not sit down separately with LE. Are you referring to "four months" ago? before a lot of the evidence was gathered? If they really want to make an impression, then they need to be interviewed separately.
"The couple apparently did not sit down for separate interviews."

IIRC there was supposed to be vital questions that the police said they want to ask and only the parents would know how to answer. If those questions are still unanswered (and it seems they would be if the detectives learned nothing new) it seems possible to me that there still is something new the parents could help with.

Hi Donjeta...If those questions are still unanswered, then I can't help but feeling that they haven't been asked. I honestly do not believe that there are any vital questions for the parents. If there was any 'make or break' questions, I highly doubt that LE wouldn't ask, separately and together. Maybe they did ask the questions and still there was nothing new???

MOO MOO and MOO ...

Hi dog.gone.cute. BBM. Actually, they did do two interviews with local media in the beginning.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgWrHZgmuU&feature=related"]Lisa Irwin's parents appeal for safe return of daughter - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Lmy0Q5U_k&feature=player_embedded"]Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube[/ame]

MOO MOO and MOO ...

Thanks for your clarification. I would think that this 'new' Deb would be the norm and the Deb we all saw directly after her baby girl went missing, was the distraught, distressed, confused, upset, sad, angry, frightened Deb. I guess that is why I am not grasping that she has been coached.
Seems to me, none of us knew how Deb spoke, acted etc...before her daughter went missing, so we can't possibly assume that the person we are seeing today is any different than the one BEFORE her world came crashing down on her.

Why didn't KCPD ask these questions while they were there then? Seems to me they were unASKed questions. Why didn't they ask? They were right there, ask away. Must not have been that important IMO.

Okay ... JS is Jim Spellman ... JS is a "reporter" and canNOT -- or should NOT -- show any BIAS one way or the other ... I know I know ... some do and some don't ...

I have watched the coverage by JS on Vinnie's show on HLN :

JMO, but the "talking heads", reporters and Vinnie are "focusing" on SODDI Theory ...

HLN has spent MOST of their time on this SODDI Theory : their FOCUS has been following up on these "alleged sightings" of a "man" walking around KC carrying a "baby" :waitasec: ... the "dumpster fire" ... "Jersey" ... MW and that "mysterious cell phone call" ...

NO focus on DB and JI -- except questioning the "drinking" and "passing out" ...

JMO ... but a WASTE ... a HUGE WASTE !

MOO ...
Could it be that maybe from all of the information they have gathered, this is what they came to believe????? I sure have not found them to stay neutral on cases I have followed of theirs. They state their opinion whichever way it goes. They have asked more questions to more people and have gotten more answers than any other.

If LE has questions that they need answered by the parents separately, there's no way they're going to tip their hand by asking them together. That's the whole point of wanting them to give separate interviews.

Bottom line, there's nothing unreasonable about LE asking for separate interviews, they don't have any "rights" to be questioned together.

JMHO

Thanks for your clarification. I would think that this 'new' Deb would be the norm and the Deb we all saw directly after her baby girl went missing, was the distraught, distressed, confused, upset, sad, angry, frightened Deb. I guess that is why I am not grasping that she has been coached.
Seems to me, none of us knew how Deb spoke, acted etc...before her daughter went missing, so we can't possibly assume that the person we are seeing today is any different than the one BEFORE her world came crashing down on her.
BBM This so-called 'new Deb' is the way she has always acted in my very brief encounters with her over the years. While my encounters have always been very minute in nature in passing, she has always been just as she was filmed last night by the news crew. I don't think anybody could say as to anybody's 'normal' demeanor would be when thrust into very abnormal situations.
And just to clarify - no, I dont 'know' her. But have simply had friendly encounters while we walked by and they were outside watching their kids at play.

I think that the whole point of the seperate interviews is to get one or both of them to talk about the details that LE has found out about AFTER the initial seperate interview(s). A lot came out after they were first interviewed seperately. How could LE have known to ask about certain details at the initial seperate interviews until those details came out? They couldn't. There may be some things regarding their actions or their involvement/relationship with others that they may not answer 100 % while sitting right next to their significant other.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back