Lisa's parents talk to Kansas City TV Station Thursday, Feb. 2, 2012

I think that the whole point of the seperate interviews is to get one or both of them to talk about the details that LE has found out about AFTER the initial seperate interview(s). A lot came out after they were first interviewed seperately. How could LE have known to ask about certain details at the initial seperate interviews until those details came out? They couldn't. There may be some things regarding their actions or their involvement/relationship with others that they may not answer 100 % while sitting right next to their significant other.
But if the questions were THAT important, they should at least ask anyway. Otherwise it seems like it is not THAT important. Even if asked together, any detective worth the title should be able to pick up that one is being truly deceitful IMO. If they are going to parlay to the public that this questioning is so vital, you ask it. Period.

Do we know that they haven't asked?

I would just like to note the huge difference in DB's persona and wonder at the cause. This is not meant to be snarky at all. It's just that this polite, soft spoken woman is totally new to me and it would be like ignoring the elephant in the room if no comment were made. For me, this was the biggest enlightment in the video.

To me, not only the persona, but did anyone else notice how her pupils, they are extremely tiny...most strange looking, jmho...

Why didn't KCPD ask these questions while they were there then? Seems to me they were unASKed questions. Why didn't they ask? They were right there, ask away. Must not have been that important IMO.

I don't know that they haven't been asked. It could be they have refused to answer.

Anyway, if the point is to hear their separate versions asking the questions when they're together would defeat the purpose.

Bottom line is that LE has asked for seperate interviews to find out information TO BRING THEIR DAUGHTER HOME. I think that in the quest to remember DB and JI's rights and to defend that they didn't have something to do with her disappearance, we may have forgotten that this is about LISA and SHE IS GONE. Simply put. She is gone. LE is looking for her. LE asked parents to do something to help their missing daughter be found. They refused. Months later, still not happening. Parents have rights. Innocent parents don't think about their rights when all they want is to help their child be found. IMO only.

I don't know that they haven't been asked. It could be they have refused to answer.

Anyway, if the point is to hear their separate versions asking the questions when they're together would defeat the purpose.

I think that if they're going to cover for each other, they're going to do it while together or separate. They have had months to get their versions in sync.

I think that if they're going to cover for each other, they're going to do it while together or separate. They have had months to get their versions in sync.

No reason not to agree to do the separate interviews then.

JMO but it's always easier to keep in sync when you can take your cue from the other person next to you.

JMO but it's always easier to keep in sync when you can take your cue from the other person next to you.

So why can't LE just ask their questions with DB/JI while they are together? Don't you think any cues would be obvious to police?

Maybe they did ask them. Maybe the issue isn't if they are asking them the questions. Maybe the issue is that they aren't being answered, seperately or together.

My bolding

Exactly Just look how DB always jumps in when JI is speaking and then he just sits there.

Even if they planned to cover for each other, when separated, investigators know how to ask questions to find consistencies and inconsistencies.

JMHO

That's probably it. They want to interview them separately so that JI can get a word in edgeways.

He hardly said a word in the DP show (until I was cut off)

Any interview they do together, DB is going to dominate it.

Maybe they did ask them. Maybe the issue isn't if they are asking them the questions. Maybe the issue is that they aren't being answered, seperately or together.
Or maybe DB/JI are answering these questions but the information given is not helpful in resolving this case. For example, LE "Debbie, did you see any suspicious persons around your house that night?" Debbie answers, "No I didn't see anyone that was suspicious." Question is asked and answered but of no help. JMO.

That is very possible. Just as possible as my thought that they aren't answering what needs to be answered at all or even truthfully. That's the wonder of it. Neither of us really knows. JMO.

That is very possible. Just as possible as my thought that they aren't answering what needs to be answered at all or even truthfully. That's the wonder of it. Neither of us really knows. JMO.

Your right. Until LE tells us what is being said in these interviews, it would be hard to say.

http://www.kmbc.com/video/30368827/detail.html

Reporter Cliff Judy says that DB and JI asked their family members not to talk about Lisa in the media.

Do What???? forget that! IF I was a family member I'd tell them there is NO way in hell I'm not going to talk about my niece, grandaughter etc.

NO innocent person does this..... NONE........

I hope DB and JI get tried in front of a jury and they get Prison time.

I had a little bit of sympathy for them on Dr Phil and gave them props for going on his show and answering questions and then I see that a local news station goes to their house and DB tells them she can't talk to them. That doesn't make sense the best way to find Lisa is to keep it in the public and that means talking to the news. That makes me think they are hiding something and are afraid to answer questions that might implicate them.

I had a little bit of sympathy for them on Dr Phil and gave them props for going on his show and answering questions and then I see that a local news station goes to their house and DB tells them she can't talk to them. That doesn't make sense the best way to find Lisa is to keep it in the public and that means talking to the news. That makes me think they are hiding something and are afraid to answer questions that might implicate them.

They had time to prepare for Dr. Phil. They knew exactly what they would say beforehand. If the local news knocks on the door, they will have to just say something on the spot. It's much more likely that they will say something incriminating.

She clearly states she can not talk to them until after the Dr Phil show. Not that she can't talk to them at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back