Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 30 23.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of Joe Ts statements are outrageous, but.... $$$$$$

he protests too much

eta I would love to know what the ten non human items he alledges a human cadaver dog alerts to, BS would be one I would agree with

I still cant believe police dont have the power to interview the parents separately or interview the children

DB has lost a baby WHY would she if innocent refuse police both these scenarios? Answers on a postcard please thanks, especially from posters like cityslicker and others that think it was a real abduction rather than a faked one

In general a great video
want more proof it's grime in KCMO? the khaki's grime wears in this vid are exactly the same ones he's wearing at LI's house in the pic i posted:websleuther:
:seeya:

p.s. thanks for the video... i'd watched it earlier this year... been trying to find part two but alas, cannot...

the 1st moment I saw that case I looked at the google map, that river made me very nervous... it is walking distance from the house and it appears alot of rain made it flow very fast. Someone told me they have found and suspected many a body have been tossed in that river. It is just my opinion but I had visions of this scenerio over and over that made me very uncomfortable

the 1st moment I saw that case I looked at the google map, that river made me very nervous... it is walking distance from the house and it appears alot of rain made it flow very fast. Someone told me they have found and suspected many a body have been tossed in that river. It is just my opinion but I had visions of this scenerio over and over that made me very uncomfortable

Yes, this is the theory of the majority of us here who feel that Lisa was disposed of by the parents. The river was just too convenient. :(

Takes less than two minutes to drive to the river from Lisa Irwin's home.

I agree with what Redheadedgal, Clutchbag, Melon and others have posted about all the "coincidences", lack of evidence of an intruder, cadaver dog hit, changing stories, lack of cooperation with LE, avoidance of local media, etc. that point to parental involvement. Taken one by one, there could be innocent explanations, but taken as whole, it all suggests neglect, accident or alcohol rage and subsequent cover up. I also think a river disposal is the most likely scenario either by car or a walk down to the river which I think Deborah (or Jeremy) would have been able to do. Makes me think of the Ayla Reynolds case (and others). Those responsible lie, then clam up and without a body, prosecutors believe they don't have enough to proceed. All MOO.

Something that has bothered me from the begining was JI's statement about "some woman cheating on her husband...". That makes no sense at all! I could understand if he said "some woman that had just lost a baby, or was unable to have a child of her own". But how does he connect a woman cheating on her husband to stealing a baby?

I have always thought that he was referring to DB. I'm not sure if he actually knows now, or knew at the time, what really happened to Lisa. But I think his statement was a freudian slip and he either knew or suspected DB from the start. I believe that he suspected Lisa was not his, and had previously asked for a paternity test. DB panicked knowing, and or fearful, of what the test would reveal.

Not only is it far too coincidental, IMO, for a kidnapping to have taken place on the one night that he worked, it's also too coincidental for an accident to have happened that night. Just way too many coincidences surround that night any way you look at it. This has looked premeditated to me from the start. Eliminate any chance of JI finding out Lisa wasn't his, play the "victim" card, be the center of attention, and get a lot of sympathy in the process. I think DB was willing to CYA at any cost. Can't afford to lose that meal/box wine ticket! ;)

And yes...the river. :(

Something that has bothered me from the begining was JI's statement about "some woman cheating on her husband...". That makes no sense at all! I could understand if he said "some woman that had just lost a baby, or was unable to have a child of her own". But how does he connect a woman cheating on her husband to stealing a baby?

I have always thought that he was referring to DB. I'm not sure if he actually knows now, or knew at the time, what really happened to Lisa. But I think his statement was a freudian slip and he either knew or suspected DB from the start. I believe that he suspected Lisa was not his, and had previously asked for a paternity test. DB panicked knowing, and or fearful, of what the test would reveal.

Not only is it far too coincidental, IMO, for a kidnapping to have taken place on the one night that he worked, it's also too coincidental for an accident to have happened that night. Just way too many coincidences surround that night any way you look at it. This has looked premeditated to me from the start. Eliminate any chance of JI finding out Lisa wasn't his, play the "victim" card, be the center of attention, and get a lot of sympathy in the process. I think DB was willing to CYA at any cost. Can't afford to lose that meal/box wine ticket! ;)

I think what you have posted is a very likely possibility. Especially from what I have learned about her personality from social media, I can see this happening for sure.

I had posted that theory way back in the beginning and I got a TO for it! I didn't post it as a statement, but as a THEORY as to why Baby Lisa went missing. I'm not sure if I believe this, however, it is a possibility.

is there anargument against using a truth drug?

if suspects are not cooperaring whats the problem?

I think what you have posted is a very likely possibility. Especially from what I have learned about her personality from social media, I can see this happening for sure.

Speaking of personality...

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriately seductive behavior, usually beginning in early adulthood. These individuals are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. HPD affects four times as many women as men. It has a prevalence of 2–3% in the general population, and 10–15% in inpatient and outpatient mental health institutions.

HPD lies in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders. People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation. They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder"]Histrionic personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

:waitasec:

Please do not try to diagnose the family in this case unless you are a verified, mental health expert and have specific approval from the Mod team.

To my knowledge, MSM, nor LE has indicated there is a mental health history in this case.

Thanks,

Salem

The keyword to Salem's warning is "diagnose." While we allow the discussion of mental health and/or personality disorders on Websleuths, it is important not to diagnose anyone unless you are a verified professional in this field.

We also ask that you not attribute a disorder to any specific person unless it has been previously diagnosed and made public; however, the discussion of mental health or personality disorders in generalities is allowed. You may speculate about psychiatric disorders, but you may not state for certain a particular person has a psychiactric disorder.

If you're quoting sourced information (medical journals, sites, etc.) about a certain mental health issue or personality disorder, please provide a link for the information.

Thank you!

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/lisa-irwins-parents-to-speak-with-today-show

Did anyone hear this interview and wonder why when asked about the lie detector test DB totally did not answer the question

I heard every one of DB's interviews and have to say that on every single one, I wondered why she said something she said or didn't say something she had before. She has shown herself to be contradictory in her statements/interviews, and that is NOT something that an innocent mother does.

I voted guilty based on the fact that they haven't done enough (IMHO) to find their daughter. Not even speaking to the police, who could help them find their daughter. This speaks volumes to me in that they are responsible and are keeping quiet to cover their *&%.

JMHO.

Mel

I heard every one of DB's interviews and have to say that on every single one, I wondered why she said something she said or didn't say something she had before. She has shown herself to be contradictory in her statements/interviews, and that is NOT something that an innocent mother does.

Yea i draw the line when anyone does not answer a simple question but rambles on about all sorts of other stuff instead, BIG RED FLAG

How MASSIVE does it get to be before people agree this is a strange case i wonder

... Watching Lisa's brothers and their raw emotions/reactions are heartbreaking... as well as the youngest playing with the baby girl.... so obvious he misses Lisa.
Lisa's mother just freaks me out... her interactions with Jeremy, the boys, Grandpa Irwin are really odd, in my opinion. And the way she goes on about the other mothers that are there... why didn't she feel the need to talk about LISA??? This was HER night...IDK, something was SOO off, my skin was crawling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500