LIST New Items of Special Interest in 11/26 Docs NO DISCUSSION

On July 26, LA sent LE an email explaining what KC had said to him the previous day during visitation. LA did not know at this point that the visitations were videotaped. LE watched the videos to establish whether LA was honest in his recollections and LE confirmed LA's email to be accurate.

page 2710

Page 2393- Jesse says that her tattoo reads Buena Vita, not Bella Vida. Means the same thing, but if I am not mistaken Buena Vita would be Spanish, I think.

Buena Vida = good life

bella vida = beautiful life

Evidently, Casey didn't run out of gas 2 Fridays in a row (6/20 and 6/27) as she text msgd Amy on 6/27 (from near Amscot).

According to Tony L, she ran out of gas on Monday 6/23, which is when he helped her break into the shed at her parents.

So, that means she ran out of gas 6/23, and supposedly 6/27 when she abanonded her car at Amscot. Is there evidence she also ran out of gas 6/20? If so, she was doing more driving that we realize. IMO

She said in one of her texts (6/27) to AH that it was odd she ran out of gas TWO fridays in a row, which makes you believe she also ran out of gas on 6/20? the Friday before?

In one of Rick's messages to Cindy he references a TV show in which it is mentioned that neighbors heard someone in the Anthony pool on the 16th of June.

Cindy denies this was said, and he writes back with a specific reference to the show's content. I believe this is in the last document PDF.

Page 2412- Brittany S. says that CA told her that casey had said that she was taking a month long trip to Jacksonville for ajob, but was dropping Caylee off at the Nanny's before she left.
Listing this because up until now, the only explanation I had heard was that casey was takin Caylee for a mini vacation and bonding time that month.

Protective Service intake..doc 5

pg 49

8/21/2008 mother released from jail. The mother was charged with child neglect. It is alleged that mother murdered Caylee but her body is missing for 2 days

pg 50

maltreatment box has threatened harm & findings verified

Most of this section makes NO sense to me..Dates are also very confusing..Help?

She said in one of her texts (6/27) to AH that it was odd she ran out of gas TWO fridays in a row, which makes you believe she also ran out of gas on 6/20? the Friday before?

Right. On Friday 6/27, around 11:45 when she's at or near Amscot, she texts Amy that she's just run out of gas again, and remarks that this makes it 2 Fridays in a row that she's run out of gas. If so, that would be 6/20 and 6/27. And, on 6/23, she ran out of gas in a nearby subdivision and had Tony break into the shed for her for the gas cans.

Therefore, she evidently ran out of gas on 6/20, 6/23, and 6/27.
Doesn't that make sense, or am I brain dead from too much turkey? :)

Mark Furman says the Anthonys told him that the pools tool box was moved next to the pool on the same day G & C found the ladder at the pool and the gate unlatched.

Will search for the Doc I read it in and post a link.

Page 2417 - Katie a woman that lived at Sawgrass and had only met Caylee once, provided the name of J Ferrell a mutual friend of she and casey. I found this interesting, since casey gave the name R. Ferrell as one of ZFG's imaginary roommates.

PAge 2417 - J.P. Chat's full name. FINALLY.

Page 2419 - Ricardo says that the picture that shows the bruise near Caylee's eye was taken in his apartment on 1-23, and it was from Caylee accidentally running into a table.

Reminder this is a no discussion thread.

Tony saying in his statement that he helped break into the shed - page 2316 - with a tire iron and Lee's statement - page 2444 and 2445 - that Tony sat in the car while casey went and got the cans. Conflicting statements.

Also Lee saying - page 2344 - that the sheds were rerely locked as oppoesd to CA saying on Greta that the sheds were always locked.

Brian B mentioning the dirt ring on the shovel when casey brought it back. Page 2456. I don't think it means anything, but I hadn't seen that detail before.

Also mentioning the green pickup that he thinks he saw KC and male in on the after noon of 6-23, page 2458.

Amy told LE that Cindy told her on the ride to AL's that she was worried at the tow yard that the smell in the car was either Caylee and/or Casey because she had not "talked" with either one for a month.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155434.pdf Page 2409

Interesting...in light of the fact that Cindy goes into minute detail with the FBI about the times she "talked" with KC during that month.

page 2323-Casey telling Nate (AL's roomate) that GA had abused her in the past. She didn't give any info as to what kind of abuse, though.

I don't have this marked but IIRC, Nate said AL told him that KC alleged GA had abused her in the past. I don't believe KC ever told Nate this story. He got it second hand from AL.

Found it: Page 2323, Nathan remembers Anthony mentioning to him that Casey had alleged her father George had "abused" her in the past.He didn't know what kind of abuse this implied or when it happened.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155401.pdf

In Doc #1, the computer search also shows that someone did a search on "self defense" on 3/21/08.

This is a NO DISCUSSION THREAD.
Please LIST new information from the latest docs.

There's a ton of text messages from WW..Most are pathetic but that's besides the point which is he told LE there was limited contact with KA beyond the first few days they met.

Fox News was subpoenaed on Aug. 14 for information regarding an unknown individual using the screen name of "Ronjula" page 2723.

I originally listened to Casey's phone call from jail to the A's while reading along with the transcript. There was something Casey said in her phone call which I couldn't make out, but it wasn't included in the transcript. I took notice of this at the time.

In the latest Doc #1 page 2288, it now reveals what Casey said:

CA: "Casey, don't waste your call to scream and holler at me."

KC: "Waste my call sitting in oh, the, the jail in....where funks are."

I don't know what "funks" are but if she was referring to the inmates there, somebody was protecting her butt by editing what she said. I don't think the inmates would take too kindly to being called names.

The earlier transcripts have:

CA: "Casey, don't waste your call screaming and hollering at me."

KC: "Waste my call sitting in the jail?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member