List of New and Old charges against Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure I understand this report. Are these new charges or confirmation that the state has formally charged Anthony following her rearrest by the police last week on alleged crimes related to "economic crime"?

The state attorney's office filed 10 new charges against Casey Anthony on Thursday.

I thought it was going to be only 3 new charges today...

It just makes you shake your head, doesn't it?

How did Casey think she'd be able to maintain any kind of friendly relationship with a woman she'd not only thoroughly ripped off, but did it so blatantly that she wasn't even trying to cover up her theft?

I think is more about stressing out her support system than stressing her out. Casey has already shown she doesn't care, but if they keep doing this they're going to eventually exhaust her family and their resources(hopefully), or exhaust them into giving up some info accidentally during a tv interview.

Wow thanks! Last time what was the time frame from when they filed the charges to when they arrested her?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-missing-091108,0,1513322.story

11 a.m.: Prosecutors officially charged Casey Anthony with charges related to $300 in checks stolen from a friend in July.

The 22-year-old is charged with one count grand theft; three counts of fraudulent use of personal identification information; three counts of forgery of a check and two counts of uttering a forged check. Each count is a third-degree felony, which is punishable by up to five years in prison.

Casey Anthony seeks evidence-test rules Authorities say Anthony stole the checks that belonged to her friend, Amy Huizenga. She used one check for $111 at Target on North Goldenrod Road in Orlando on July 8, according to court documents.

Two days later, she used a check for $137 at the Target on North Alafaya Trail in Winter Garden. That same day, she also wrote a check for $155 at another Target in Orlando.

More charges may be pending in connection to the stolen checks. Investigators say she also used the check to buy items at Winn Dixie and get cash from Bank of America.

Huizenga told authorities that she let Anthony borrow her car while Huizenga was on a trip to Puerto Rico. When she returned on July 15, Anthony picked her up at the airport and returned her car. Huizenga later looked online at her bank account, which had a zero balance. That's when she learned about the checks used at the various stores while she was out of the country.

Here we go again.

I'm still waiting for the charges to appear for grand theft auto from Cindy and the credit card theft from Cindy. After all, these were reported to law enforcement and were the reason the deputy came to her house in the first place.

I do think Casey has a right to bond and to be out of jail pending trial, but honestly, isn't she endangering herself, her family and all involved by being out? Maybe these new charges will just be the excuse her parents need to leave her in protective custody.

I somehow doubt they will arrest her again...................jmho

Time for a new hat & a new pair of glasses. ^5

I am not sure I understand this report. Are these new charges or confirmation that the state has formally charged Anthony following her rearrest by the police last week on alleged crimes related to "economic crime"?

The article says '10 NEW charges' so I assume these are the charges that were announced as coming within the next few days.

10 is a lot of charges! I can't wait until she gets arrested again. I still think Cindy, George, and Lee should get charged with something here. I hope when she gets arrested next time that at the arraignment the judge denies her bail.

I just posted my question on another thread ...

Are these new charges or confirmation of the charges she was arrested for last week?

Shouldn't this thread be merged w/ the other thread about the 10 new charges against Casey?

I just posted my question on another thread ...

Are these new charges or confirmation of the charges she was arrested for last week?

New charges. With those ten new charges her bail could better pretty high.......wonder how much?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.wesh.com/news/17445767/detail.html

TEN new charges filed against Casey!!!!

New Charges Filed Against Casey Anthony
Protests Continue At Anthony Home

POSTED: 8:49 am EDT September 11, 2008
UPDATED: 10:52 am EDT September 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state attorney's office filed 10 new charges against Casey Anthony on Thursday.

The charges range from grand theft and fraud to forging checks. The alleged victim in all of the new charges was Anthony's friend, Amy Huizenga.

Anthony could be arrested for a third time within the next few days on additional charges of fraud involving checks, officials at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

At one time she told Amy that Cindy was going to "sign over the home to her" and that they would be able to be roommates.

I just wonder when and why she felt desperate enough to do all of these things that she had to know would break up the friendship.

In my mind I think she had already resigned herself to the fact that Caylee was dead. In my mind I think after that was a fact stealing from a close friend was not a big deal anymore.

Are you sure? It looks to me like the prosecutor filed formal charges on the alleged crimes Anthony was arrested for last week. The additional charges (still pending) would most likely be related to the bank, ATT(?) and the stores involved (Target, Winn Dixie).

------------

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1513322.story

11 a.m.: Prosecutors officially charged Casey Anthony with charges related to $300 in checks stolen from a friend in July.

The 22-year-old is charged with one count grand theft; three counts of fraudulent use of personal identification information; three counts of forgery of a check and two counts of uttering a forged check. Each count is a third-degree felony, which is punishable by up to five years in prison.

Casey Anthony seeks evidence-test rules Authorities say Anthony stole the checks that belonged to her friend, Amy Huizenga. She used one check for $111 at Target on North Goldenrod Road in Orlando on July 8, according to court documents.

Two days later, she used a check for $137 at the Target on North Alafaya Trail in Winter Garden. That same day, she also wrote a check for $155 at another Target in Orlando.

More charges may be pending in connection to the stolen checks. Investigators say she also used the check to buy items at Winn Dixie and get cash from Bank of America.

Huizenga told authorities that she let Anthony borrow her car while Huizenga was on a trip to Puerto Rico. When she returned on July 15, Anthony picked her up at the airport and returned her car. Huizenga later looked online at her bank account, which had a zero balance. That's when she learned about the checks used at the various stores while she was out of the country.

I'd be more happy about this if there wasn't a revolving door for KC at the jail. She be in and out before we know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona