Listening & Watching John

Why do you think John had so much empathy for John Mark Karr?

Because he knew JMK was not the killer.

Toltec said:
Why do you think John had so much empathy for John Mark Karr?

Because he knew JMK was not the killer.
Yeppers...IMO..thats exactly why he had so much empathy for him. And even went so far as to telling people to let the facts come out, and not to rush to judge him (John Mark Karr) after JMK confessed!!!! I thought that was weird....when everyone in the country thought that JMK was guilty (before the dna evidence cleared him). I have always thought that the Ramsey's were guilty, and when I heard about JMK and that yearbook that he signed (I Shall Be The Conquerer), I just KNEW that I had been wrong all of these years, and that JB's killer had been caught. BUT YET....what does John Ramsey say? Let the facts come out, don't rush to judge him. Because he KNEW that JMK was not the killer.

If the Ramsey's did it (as seems to be the consensus here, and I'm not challenging anyone), I wonder why they would downplay the pageants as a possible link to their child's murder. Why not take advantage of the public and media's speculation in the beginning that the pageants may have lured a child predator to their house? (Someone so weird that he might even write a non-sensical, rambling ransom note?) It seems that guilty parents would take this opportunity for speculation away from them. And it seems that innocent parents might not be able to bear the guilt of wondering if they had unwittingly endangered their child by having her participate in the pageants (as the public and the media insinuated), and they would, at least publicly, downplay or disregard that possibility.

That would be the magical question!

SuperDave said:
That would be the magical question!
Dave, wouldn't you think that it would be because of the 118,000 dollars mentioned in the ransom note? What child molester, that frequents those pageants would know about John's bonus that year? IMO...thats why they had to make it look like a "friend" or a business aquaintance. Someone that would KNOW about John's bonus that year.

K777angel said:
So Larry asks John this question this time (again). Logical question.
And immediately John responds to the question with an answer about HIMSELF!!!
He says something like, "You know, many times death would have been a gift for me."
So, why did John relate the question about the killer and the killer's punishment to HIMSELF??
To me it seemed a big Fruedian moment. It jumped out at me in a big way.

The subconcious has an interesting way of influencing the conscious mind and therefore decisions we make.
The subconcious is deeply integrated with our conscience.
K777 Angel,
I agree completely with your post. I noticed the same thing, and I was incredulous as I watched John stammer through the LKL interview.

Also - I recently re-read DOI and one thing that stood out to me was how John describes going to the basement the first time, seeing the suitcase underneath the broken window which he says was unusual, perhaps even how the "killer" left the house, closing the window, and then NOT MENTIONING ANY OF THIS TO THE DETECTIVES when he went back upstairs - This makes no sense at all - I think that John had not sufficiently rehearsed his story and was uncomfortable opening up this dialogue with the detectives..
liar.gif

Wildflower said:
K777 Angel,
I agree completely with your post. I noticed the same thing, and I was incredulous as I watched John stammer through the LKL interview.

Also - I recently re-read DOI and one thing that stood out to me was how John describes going to the basement the first time, seeing the suitcase underneath the broken window which he says was unusual, perhaps even how the "killer" left the house, closing the window, and then NOT MENTIONING ANY OF THIS TO THE DETECTIVES when he went back upstairs - This makes no sense at all - I think that John had not sufficiently rehearsed his story and was uncomfortable opening up this dialogue with the detectives..
liar.gif

Not to mention the fact that John had to MOVE a chair that was propped up against the door on the OUTSIDE of that room to even get in there! He knew that no "intruder" committed this crime and it took him awhile to bring himself to the decision to start promoting that notion. But once he did - his grip was tight.

John Ramsey loses sympathy every time he does a media appearance. I have never seen a more pathetic liar in my life. I pray one day he has to stand before a jury.

halycon said:
John Ramsey loses sympathy every time he does a media appearance. I have never seen a more pathetic liar in my life. I pray one day he has to stand before a jury.
John Ramsey did not become the CEO he was that sold to Lockheed by verbally stumbling around. He was an results oriented smooth polished executive featured in our local Boulder Daily Camera as Executive of the Year. Company gone over a billion in sales...... Yet in interview he and Patsy couldn't complete a thought or sentence.

coloradokares said:
John Ramsey did not become the CEO he was that sold to Lockheed by verbally stumbling around. He was an results oriented smooth polished executive featured in our local Boulder Daily Camera as Executive of the Year. Company gone over a billion in sales...... Yet in interview he and Patsy couldn't complete a thought or sentence.

I think that we should go through each one of their interviews, and count the "UHS" and "I don't know's"......lets make a game of it...and see just how many there are. Should be interesting!!!

Ames said:
I think that we should go through each one of their interviews, and count the "UHS" and "I don't know's"......lets make a game of it...and see just how many there are. Should be interesting!!!
Sharpen your pencils ladies and gentlemen there is about to be a flurry of hash marks .....;)

UKGuy,

Pretty strong point.

Agreed.

Wild

Saffron,

The reason the pageants were downplayed and not exploited was likely because they played a major role in any alleged abuse of JonBenet!

That is one area the Ramsey's did not want any searchlight illuminating.

coloradokares said:
Sharpen your pencils ladies and gentlemen there is about to be a flurry of hash marks .....;)
LOL This should be fun! :dance:

JMO8778 said:
the one where they talked about church,and asking the question of 'but,would they be welcome in church if they did kill her?' and then Patsy perks up and talks about how church and Jesus are for everyone,esp the ones who need it.(like them???)it gave me the same feeling.it's on you tube;you can do a search for it.
a confession of sorts,imo.

No, not a confession. Those of us who're church people well know that we're sort of trained to be evangelicals whenever an opportunity arises.

Not one of our criticizms of the family, while all true, proves murder. And are we really happy being such negative type? Just a thought question.

BPD cleared people because they only wanted to look at the family, so do we want to be known for the same thoughtless mistake?

Not that we have much to go on if we try to look farther. If we were to hit on something not discussed before, maybe it would prove us to be especially intelligent, or at least more so than the BPD. I think they may have already admitted they were wrong, not that it makes any difference now, to just focus on one possibility.

Folks, please welcome my friend, wildestkabs!

Dave, wouldn't you think that it would be because of the 118,000 dollars mentioned in the ransom note? What child molester, that frequents those pageants would know about John's bonus that year? IMO...thats why they had to make it look like a "friend" or a business aquaintance. Someone that would KNOW about John's bonus that year.

I have to agree.

What Kind Of Pedophile Would Want To Give Jonbenet Back?????

We're so case-absorbed we may not always notice that hats are new.

About John downplaying the pageants and confrontation- with- FW-in-Atlanta things, I'm guessing he not only felt very guilty for his extreme failure as a parent, but also maybe even afraid of someone or someones, that we haven't heard of yet. Just guessing, as I already said.

A ten-dollar bill sits int the middle of a cross-roads. John is on the East, Santa Claus on the west. the intruder is north, and the Tooth Fairy is south. Who will get it first?

Answer: John. The other three don't exist. LOL!

SuperDave,

Thank you for the welcome. Appreciate it.

After reading your message was I able to confrm that my endeavors had been successful, finally.

Eagle1, thank you.

Wild

SuperDave said:
Folks, please welcome my friend, wildestkabs!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back