Local BAR says JB may have to step down

I really hope the sole reason is that he is not qualified for the magnitude of the case. I know appearances can be deceiving, but he does look to be very ... for lack of a more appropriate word, smitten with KC. I completely agree that she needs a female attorney. Less chance for batting the eyes, manipulation.

Or she could represent herself. After all, she's been reading lawbooks, since when, July?

LOL isnt that the truth!!

I cant help but wonder if Cindy hasnt fired JB by now and MN comes in as the Defense for KC.

And darn, I was so looking forward to watching JB day in and day out on Tru-TV........if MN gets the case, you can bet there will be no cameras in court.

Well darn it, I guess all those hours he spent with KC were all for naught. LOL.

Yep, all those hours.....When that was made public at the motions hearing you could hear the gasps from the legal community though the computer. :eek:

Normal is 1.5 hours, per the lady that OKs her time away from home.
IMO

What's poor KC going to do? Heaven forbid she would have to take a court appointed attorney. Will the next defense attorney in need of publicity please stand up?

Also, I wonder if Nejame would switch over and defend her if Baez has to step down?

I hope she gets a woman attorney this time. :crazy:

ROFLMFAO

I wonder what took them so long to determine this? He just tried another recent local case high profile as well. Lost, but hey he gotta cut his teeth somewhere!

The problem with him continuing is she could later file an appeal that she had inadequate representation. I agree he is WAY over his head in this one.

The problem with him continuing is she could later file an appeal that she had inadequate representation. I agree he is WAY over his head in this one.

Oh so do I :) I was exxadurating ;-) I have been saying for weeks that I was concerned about an appeal on that very basis.

Oh so do I :) I was exxadurating ;-) I have been saying for weeks that I was concerned about an appeal on that very basis.

I "almost" felt sorry for him in that court hearing. Even the judge and the state attorney were trying to help him out. LOL

If he knows something, he won't be asked to step down, but will be asked to stay on the case, only in a lesser capacity. Much like Kardasian did on the OJ Dream Team.

Hopefully, his capacity will be looking up case law and not as the Casey handler. :crazy:

He might not want to be the one looking up case law, since the state attorney had to help him out on that one in the hearing. Maybe he could roll the evidence carts in and out.

CA is speaking with fox 35 tonight. They interviewed her this afternoon.

Awwwww.....just trying to keep a few giggles in a rather pensive day.... ; )

Every time I look at one I start laughing out loud and my son says what is so funny. When he looks at it, there is just a squirrel but not to me. LOL

That one with his hands up is so funny I have had to quit looking at it because I envision KC coming toward him with a car trying to hit him to give her a defense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back