Logan's PI Ken Gamble's Search for Gabe

I was going to ask something similar: Do they think the diary was BS or delusional ramblings?

Okay, I see what you mean. No, this doesn't negate any of the information - facts are facts. Ken's theories were based on information discerned in his investigation. I think they're very solid theories.

Ok. Thanks BeanE. As all of us are, just looking for some little glimmer/light bulb/ah ah/what if..... to help find Gabe.

I think LE thought it was bunk from the "get-go". I was asking about LM and the family/KG.

JMO-I think LE & Ken probably thought the journal was legit but all of the leads they followed from the journal lead to a dead end. I think the information Ken was waiting on must of not produced what he was hoping for. This doesn't mean Gabriel is no longer alive though, it just means this route may not hold the answers. Square one :banghead:..

Not sure where to post, so I'll start here, I have to admire the FACT that although both previous PI's are off the case,for whatever reasons, they are still keepin little GB's face on their website.

Not sure where to post, so I'll start here, I have to admire the FACT that although both previous PI's are off the case,for whatever reasons, they are still keepin little GB's face on their website.

It's been 3 months almost, and both PI's have left master Gabe on their website...says to me a lot about both of them...JMO...they could both be unusual persons for all I know....unusual persons don't leave info to find a missing child on their website...they just move on...

It's been 3 months almost, and both PI's have left master Gabe on their website...says to me a lot about both of them...JMO...they could both be unusual persons for all I know....unusual persons don't leave info to find a missing child on their website...they just move on...

Unusual persons who don't want to take a hit on their business, by taking a hit on their reputation, leave the info on their website.

Something that has crossed my mind quite a few times is that I think a person knowing information would contact a PI that has worked on a case versus the police because of the fear of prosecution, or if they have outstanding warrants or ect...

Unusual persons who don't want to take a hit on their business, by taking a hit on their reputation, leave the info on their website.

hummm....agree to disagree...luv you B....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back