Logan's PI Ken Gamble's Search for Gabe

Ken Gamble: Well, I think that we haven’t finished the investigation yet and still a lot of information that we’re waiting on. We’re waiting on records to come in. We’re waiting on information to come by subpoena and once that information has been received and completely analyzed it should really tell the story. So, I’m very confident that we can find out who was involved and hopefully will be able to find the baby.

What records could they be waiting on? Information by subpoena?

And still nothing reported about the "subpoena". How sad. I do not believe Ken has anything of value relating to finding a "live" Gabriel. IMO. :(

And still nothing reported about the "subpoena". How sad. I do not believe Ken has anything of value relating to finding a "live" Gabriel. IMO. :(

I don't think I'll ever understand the idea that every detail of a missing person investigation should be publicized. The missing person has to be protected until their rescue. Releasing all the information is counter-intuitive to that.

Kelli just announced on fb that ken is no longer on the case, no longer looking for gabriel... Back in australia. And they are no closer to finding gabriel than back in 2009.
Not good.

Kelli just announced on fb that ken is no longer on the case, no longer looking for gabriel... Back in australia. And they are no closer to finding gabriel than back in 2009.
Not good.

please say what you are saying is just mis-information....please......

MissingGabe has just sent me a copy of the following statement from the McQueary family.

MissingGabe would like everyone on Websleuths to know that Gabe's family is not giving up, and they appreciate your help.

Thanks,
BeanE

"Mr. Gamble is no longer able to assist with finding Gabriel. We appreciate everything he has done for us while he was in the United States. Unfortunately, Mr. Gamble has a business to run in Australia and could not be expected to remain in the U.S. indefinitely. In order for him to return, he will need a work visa and enough funding to pay his costs. While many theories have been advanced, they are just that, theories. We are no closer to finding Gabriel today than we were in 2009. Our efforts to locate Gabriel will continue until we bring him home safely. It is with the support of the many volunteers that we are able to continue our investigative efforts. In addition to the Silent Witness Reward, The Baby Gabriel Foundation is offering a $5,000 reward. As we are able to save money and raise funds, we will place additional monies into the reward fund established for information leading to the safe return of Gabriel Scott Johnson. Please continue to follow us on Facebook and on the Baby Gabriel Foundation website. Thanks to everyone for their continued generous support. We want to especially thank the legal professionals that provide us with guidance and assistance with the Baby Gabriel Foundation and our search for Gabriel. The McQueary Family"

MissingGabe has just sent me a copy of the following statement from the McQueary family.

MissingGabe would like everyone on Websleuths to know that Gabe's family is not giving up, and they appreciate your help.

Thanks,
BeanE

"Mr. Gamble is no longer able to assist with finding Gabriel. We appreciate everything he has done for us while he was in the United States. Unfortunately, Mr. Gamble has a business to run in Australia and could not be expected to remain in the U.S. indefinitely. In order for him to return, he will need a work visa and enough funding to pay his costs. While many theories have been advanced, they are just that, theories. We are no closer to finding Gabriel today than we were in 2009. Our efforts to locate Gabriel will continue until we bring him home safely. It is with the support of the many volunteers that we are able to continue our investigative efforts. In addition to the Silent Witness Reward, The Baby Gabriel Foundation is offering a $5,000 reward. As we are able to save money and raise funds, we will place additional monies into the reward fund established for information leading to the safe return of Gabriel Scott Johnson. Please continue to follow us on Facebook and on the Baby Gabriel Foundation website. Thanks to everyone for their continued generous support. We want to especially thank the legal professionals that provide us with guidance and assistance with the Baby Gabriel Foundation and our search for Gabriel. The McQueary Family"

B..you gotta help me out on this one...your wisdom is my wish!

I'm sorry, kappy. I can't provide any more information at this time.

Thank you anyway B....I'm just going to go cry right now...but thank you for being you, and all that you do and have done for this case.....and I know you will let us know whatever info that you are allowed to divulge....But having said that I WILL NOT GIVE UP...PERIOD! AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

This just makes me so sad. I wish I was rich so I could help them.

This news makes me so sad...but I'm not giving up on Gabriel.

was the issue money? or something else?
if it's a visa issue, that was always present from day 1, he was always based in australia, and needed a US visa to come. his biz sounded 'global' if he had rescued kids from egypt, but now he is committed to australia only.
this is very strange to me...
if it's something wrong between ken and the mcqueary's, i don't really care to guess, but is it something related to gabriel that he found? is he dropping cuz he can no longer be helpful?
i wonder what his final thoughts were up till him quitting - is gabe alive or not??

I am not giving up on Gabriel either. I am just so frustrated that someone(or some people) knows exactly where he is and they won't talk. They know the heartache it is causing and still they say nothing. Now it seems they are back to square one. My heart just ache's for the McQueary's and Gabriel. I just don't understand some people and their thinking.

snip
if it's something wrong between ken and the mcqueary's, i don't really care to guess, but is it something related to gabriel that he found? is he dropping cuz he can no longer be helpful? snip

Noopy, you made me smile- this case is going to turn us all into conspiracy theorists- it occurred to me that someone who wants to stop Ken's investigation could complain about his visa status. But-

Sometimes a sigh is just a sigh.

I am not giving up on Gabriel either. I am just so frustrated that someone(or some people) knows exactly where he is and they won't talk. They know the heartache it is causing and still they say nothing. Now it seems they are back to square one. My heart just ache's for the McQueary's and Gabriel. I just don't understand some people and their thinking.

bbm

Yes, it is mind numbing. Whatever people thought in December 2009, and even the early months of 2010, we now know that EJ was and is a mentally unstable young woman who lied about LM and was herself violent and on medication for PPD.

This is simply not a case where a rational caring mother gave up her child to a loving couple to protect him from an abusive father and insure that he has a wonderful life.

Anyone who would conceal Gabriel at this point is, by definition, unfit to be anywhere near children.

moo

Not good.

Well I guess with this new information, this must be "MUSIC In Someone's Ears" right about now..

Wow...
So, what do WE need to do now?
Do we know if he ruled "in" or "out" anything that LM can use in his on-going search?

Mostly OT - don't the people who have Gabriel realize how much anguish they are causing and will continue to cause for Gabriel and his family until he is returned?:furious:

Look for Gabe. Pray.

Not quite sure what you mean, rekebal. The information is all as it's been. Maybe you could clarify a little bit more?

Well, I'm not sure either.... ha - but, like the info about the handoff at the park is he still sure that is relavent/true? What was the "code word"? Does he still think Gabe is in SA? Does he still believe Gabe is alive? Or are all bets off and we are truly back to square one? Anything like that that the rest of us could work with or think on?

As always, thanks for your work and advice.

Well, I'm not sure either.... ha - but, like the info about the handoff at the park is he still sure that is relavent/true? What was the "code word"? Does he still think Gabe is in SA? Does he still believe Gabe is alive? Or are all bets off and we are truly back to square one? Anything like that that the rest of us could work with or think on?

As always, thanks for your work and advice.

Okay, I see what you mean. No, this doesn't negate any of the information - facts are facts. Ken's theories were based on information discerned in his investigation. I think they're very solid theories.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjane99
Back