Logan's PI Ken Gamble's Search for Gabe

Ken Gamble: She has made full admissions to the police and at this stage some of those, some of that information we can’t discuss because it’s still under investigation, but she has made full admissions.

Full admissions? Full? So does that mean she has told LE the full story of what happened? That's what I'm getting from this statement. If she has I wonder if she cut the BS part about the couple picking Gabriel up at the hotel and if her story matches what is in the journal. That is one of the reasons why I think the journal is legit because if she planned to leave it so police could find it then why would she of lied about what happened?? If the journal was supposed to back her story up then it would of matched what she told LE/TS.

Ken Gamble: She has made full admissions to the police and at this stage some of those, some of that information we can’t discuss because it’s still under investigation, but she has made full admissions.

Full admissions? Full? So does that mean she has told LE the full story of what happened? That's what I'm getting from this statement. If she has I wonder if she cut the BS part about the couple picking Gabriel up at the hotel and if her story matches what is in the journal. That is one of the reasons why I think the journal is legit because if she planned to leave it so police could find it then why would she of lied about what happened?? If the journal was supposed to back her story up then it would of matched what she told LE/TS.

BBM. Forgive me if I just completely missed this, but did Ken Gamble ever disclose the source of the journal?

Good sleuthing

Snip 1:
I also don't think EJ would have an allegiance with the couple. I do think she would with the "trusted third party" who arranged the hand-off. She hasn't given the identity of the couple because she doesn't know who they are. IMO, she isn't giving info on the 3rd party because A) she thinks it's pointless as she's facing charges anyway; B) she DOES NOT want Gabe found; C) the 3rd party has convinced her LE won't believe her.

Snip 2:
She did have a ring worth $20,000 or so in her possession she didn't have before

Snip 3:
I think it's unfair to say a PI with an excellent reputation who has found many missing persons isn't doing his job well because he hasn't found Gabe yet. Especially since we don't know exactly what he is doing. We do know, though, that he has uncovered a lot more info than LE did. You can't expect a child who has gone missing without a trace, probably in the hands of "professionals", to be found overnight. As far as proof -- I think EJ's hand written notes regarding the couple and the hand-off to be pretty solid proof.

I totally agree that she doesn't know who the couple are that she gave Gabe to. According to her "journal", they had code words to exchange so she'd know who they were. If she already knew them, why would they have needed code words for identification?

Am I wrong, but I don't remember Ken ever saying it looks like an illegal adoption? That seemed to come about with another inevestigator IIRC. LM likely thought that may have been the case, but through Gambles investigation it doesn't look like it. He's leaning away from illegal adoption, but remains convinced that Gabriel was given to somebody. Given doesn't = adoption. The story hasn't changed since Gamble has begun to unravel it IMO.

Please keep this thread is for discussion of Ken's activities at a high level, and use the appropriate threads for discussion of details. Here are some of the threads we have that may fit the topic you wish to post about:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99397"]Who is the Third Party that Arranged Gabe's Handoff? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99430"]Theory: Tammi as the Third Party to put Gabe in hiding w/couple - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99299"]Hand off of Gabriel at Raymond Rimkus Park - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100986"]Ken's New Info - Gabe Hidden/No Adoption - **No Discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98949"]Theory: EJ gave Gabe to someone she entrusted who has him in hiding - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Mr. Gamble...you are a very sharp man...stop this madness...if you can..and give some what of an update...if you have some...say none..otherwise...we are just speculating this and that...but are we helping you...that's all I want to know...if we're fishing ...say so...I just want to find Gabriel....don't take this wrong...but you opened up this can of worms..If we are helpin you find Gabriel...let us know....

Mr. Gamble...you are a very sharp man...stop this madness...if you can..and give some what of an update...if you have some...say none..otherwise...we are just speculating this and that...but are we helping you...that's all I want to know...if we're fishing ...say so...I just want to find Gabriel....don't take this wrong...but you opened up this can of worms..If we are helpin you find Gabriel...let us know....

Yes, my dear friend, yes. You are helping. You and the other sleuthers who are working to try to find Gabe are helping. Tremendously.

Gabe's family comes and reads here to see the ideas and pick up on tips and leads. They count on us for the work we do here. And it's even more than that, kappy. Seeing us working here brings them some comfort in the midst of their, knowing that you, that all the good people who work to find Gabe, care about him, care about their baby, care about their troubles, and do it all from the heart without ever asking anything in return.

Yes, kappy, I promise you - you are helping. Everyone working to find Gabe here is helping.

Thank you, my friend, for caring about this sweet baby, and this wonderful family, and for having such a good and caring heart.

:blowkiss:
BeanE

P.S. I'm not Ken Gamble by any stretch of the imagination, but I hope that helps.

Yes, my dear friend, yes. You are helping. You and the other sleuthers who are working to try to find Gabe are helping. Tremendously.

Gabe's family comes and reads here to see the ideas and pick up on tips and leads. They count on us for the work we do here. And it's even more than that, kappy. Seeing us working here brings them some comfort in the midst of their, knowing that you, that all the good people who work to find Gabe, care about him, care about their baby, care about their troubles, and do it all from the heart without ever asking anything in return.

Yes, kappy, I promise you - you are helping. Everyone working to find Gabe here is helping.

Thank you, my friend, for caring about this sweet baby, and this wonderful family, and for having such a good and caring heart.

:blowkiss:
BeanE

P.S. I'm not Ken Gamble by any stretch of the imagination, but I hope that helps.

Thanks BeanE...I know they do...And I love them all and SO want Gabreil to be found....but I am so beside myself...it seems like we are just going in circles,and circles and circles...what more could all these wonderful members of WS bring to the plate that will help? I am at a stump...I will say that...by the way...we all at WS luv what you do and all the time you put into this case...! You are awesome!!!!

Ken Gamble: Well, I think that we haven’t finished the investigation yet and still a lot of information that we’re waiting on. We’re waiting on records to come in. We’re waiting on information to come by subpoena and once that information has been received and completely analyzed it should really tell the story. So, I’m very confident that we can find out who was involved and hopefully will be able to find the baby.

What records could they be waiting on? Information by subpoena?

Ken Gamble: Well, I think that we haven’t finished the investigation yet and still a lot of information that we’re waiting on. We’re waiting on records to come in. We’re waiting on information to come by subpoena and once that information has been received and completely analyzed it should really tell the story. So, I’m very confident that we can find out who was involved and hopefully will be able to find the baby.

What records could they be waiting on? Information by subpoena?

Trying to think of the different kinds of records they subpoena that might be relevant. Phone, computer, library, shopping/purchase transactions, toll booths, store videos, hotel videos. That's all that's coming to me off the top of my head.

Some to add to BeanE's list....Financial history, travel and accomodations

Trying to think of the different kinds of records they subpoena that might be relevant. Phone, computer, library, shopping/purchase transactions, toll booths, store videos, hotel videos. That's all that's coming to me off the top of my head.

There could be SW's issued to ISP's where she had emails and they MAY be going back as far as a year or more.

There could also be SW's for these same types of issues of SOMEONE ELSE!

JMHO
fran

Which one would really tell the story though? He said this one piece they are waiting on would really tell the story. I'm leaning towards video of some sort but would they have to subpeona a video? His quote makes it sound like that is all they are waiting for, whatever records he's referring to.

I'm very curious too. I am leaning toward phone, computer and bank/credit card transactions. I hope whatever they get, it leads straight to Gabriel.

Would you subpeona hotel records to see who was there on specific dates?

I'd like to see SW's for airline tickets for both EJ and TS, when they allegedly met. I've heard they met in Boston and I've heard they met somewhere else? Indiana or...? anyway, which was it? or was it at all?

JMHO
fran

Would you subpeona hotel records to see who was there on specific dates?

Yes, since there's an expectation of privacy for guests - which is also why hotels are not supposed to give out room numbers of guests to just anyone who asks.

Which one would really tell the story though? He said this one piece they are waiting on would really tell the story. I'm leaning towards video of some sort but would they have to subpeona a video? His quote makes it sound like that is all they are waiting for, whatever records he's referring to.

I would vote for phone records for ALL her cell phones to see who all she spoke with - especially if the 3rd party didn't set up the handoff until AFTER she was already in San Antonio, then I would think there would have to be phone calls with the 3rd party.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back