Logan's Road trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say buy the same gps and follow it to the hotel in San Antonio.

Yes, they know it's EJ in jail in AZ but that's not the person on the custody agreement.
I just think the State of Texas has made this incredibly easy for EJ to steal Logan's son and give him away. The birth father registry is just another legal means to circumvent the fathers parental rights as far as I'm concerned.

You are so right MomT. The thing that gets me is that EJ probably didn't know this information about adoption and Texas, but TPS did and gave EJ ideas. I think maybe this is what EJ may have meant in that phone conversation with TPS blaming TPS.

Just so you all know, one issue Logan is having is that when he gets to Tucson and programs San Antonio in the GPS, it tells him to take the 80 down and around. I can't imagine why she'd take this route, but he said if she did the same thing and programmed the GPS again in Tucson, she would follow this route like a lemming.

Anyone in the area have any thoughts about this?

He is still planning on leaving tom am.

Have more info to be released soon . . .

At work can't get into my facebook to send Logan a message on Gabriel's site....Can you help me....They are trying to find out which walmart EJ may have bought a prepaid phone..iT is thought it may be this one.

Wal Mart
1380 W Elliot Rd
Tempe, AZ 85284-1102

(480) 345-8686

Can you forward please....

At work can't get into my facebook to send Logan a message on Gabriel's site....Can you help me....They are trying to find out which walmart EJ may have bought a prepaid phone..iT is thought it may be this one.

Wal Mart
1380 W Elliot Rd
Tempe, AZ 85284-1102

(480) 345-8686

Can you forward please....

I'll send it . . . thanks! Although, I don't think she was using a prepaid - IMO - unless she had two phones.

Two Requests for Websleuths Help from the Family:

Please post the info you find in this thread, and I'll pick it up from here and forward it to the family.

Request One:

Logan and relatives have begun their roadtrip. They ask for WSers' help with the following:

Logan and crew are now in Tucson AZ. They've stopped at:
Mountain View Motel
741 W Miracle Mile
Tucson, Az
(520) 628-7585

A psychic gave Logan the name of this motel. The psychic said he didn't know where the motel was, but that there was a connection with it to EJ.

Logan and crew researched it, and found it in Tucson.

When they got there, they found there is a women's shelter next door. The shelter is called The Gospel Rescue Mission.

Logan and family request any help with info that WSers can provide.

Request Two:

Please provide any information you can find about TS church.

Thank you!

Women and Children's Emergency Shelter Program - 4 Day Stay
-The Emergency Shelter Program provides twenty (20) beds each evening for men to stay up to 7 consecutive nights. You can find out more by clicking on the following link>>> Learn more about the "Women and Children's Emergency Shelter Program - 7 Day Stay"
Women and Children's Extended Shelter Program - Up To 90 Day Stay
-The Extended Shelter Program provides up to 30 beds each evening for men needing to get their lives in order and get back up on their feet. You can find out more by clicking on the following link>>> Learn more about the "Women and Children's Extended Shelter Program - Up To 90 Day Stay"
Children's Extended Shelter Program
-Due to the limited number of beds available in our other programs, we still try to meet the needs of these men. You can find out more by clicking on the following link>>> Learn more about the "Children's Extended Shelter Program"

http://www.grmtucson.com/Emergency/women-and-childrens-center/index.php

http://www.kpho.com/video/22412679/index.html

In this video they talk with a reporter Pat McReynolds who is following Logan on his trip to San Antonio. 1:15 in the video. Great video if you haven't seen it. He talks about how he told Logan about Tammi's arrest.

Pat also says he will be giving updates as they happen. :woohoo:

Steven, the 30 yr. old missing from Utah...a local dairy offered to print his name/info on milk cartons for a couple weeks. Perhaps Baby Gabe's daddy could make a stop/call a few local dairy's in the San Antonio Area.

Oak Farms Dairy

1314 Fredericksburg Road,
San Antonio, TX 78201

http://www.oakfarmsdairy.com
(210) 732-1111
(210) 737-2534 Fax
(800) 817-1515 Toll Free

Promised Land Dairy

www.promisedlanddairy.com

8122 Datapoint Drive
San Antonio, TX 78229-3264
(210) 531-3020

Two Requests for Websleuths Help from the Family:

Please post the info you find in this thread, and I'll pick it up from here and forward it to the family.

Request One:

Logan and relatives have begun their roadtrip. They ask for WSers' help with the following:

Logan and crew are now in Tucson AZ. They've stopped at:
Mountain View Motel
741 W Miracle Mile
Tucson, Az
(520) 628-7585

A psychic gave Logan the name of this motel. The psychic said he didn't know where the motel was, but that there was a connection with it to EJ.

Logan and crew researched it, and found it in Tucson.

When they got there, they found there is a women's shelter next door. The shelter is called The Gospel Rescue Mission.

Logan and family request any help with info that WSers can provide.

Request Two:

Please provide any information you can find about TS church.

Thank you!

Here is the church's FB and TPS is in there as a fan.

http://www.facebook.com/people/High...tsdale-Arizona/249831525111?v=wall&ref=search

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
their website

http://www.highlandschurch.org/

So was EJ at this motel in Tucson? I'm finding a Mountain View Motel in Wimberley, TX‎ 58 miles ne of San Antonio, TX

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourcei..."san antonio"&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Unknown if she was at a motel by this known. Thank you so much for the info though. I'll pass it on to Logan and crew.

Thank you everyone for gathering all this info and helping the family out. They're really overwhelmed right now. They've received literally thousands of tips at their tip email!

You all rock :)

I searched the email address and got this:

http://rss.wslib.com/CraigslistKilleenTX/LegalServices

Nov 14, 2009:

Termination of Rights / Adoption

I prepare the paperwork for Termination of Rights of a parent with or without an Adoption request. I charge a flat fee of $300 no hidden fees no extra costs. I can assist with the court filing fees if you are not able to afford them. Papers are delivered immediately they are court ready just sign and go to court I will do the rest.

Email me at (same email. I edited out.)

ETA: just found another of these ads from Dec 3, 2009

ETA: I found the same ad, same email address cached

- www.classifiedsforfree.com on Nov 10 2009
- www.listown.com on Oct 17 2009
- americanlisted.com on 17 Nov, 06:57 p.m. EST

Ads are all over TX - San Antonio, Killeen, Dallas, Houston, Austin

Search that email address on Myspace...I would like to know if she was friends with TS or EJ.
She also has another name on there after the slash that you can google.

Unknown if she was at a motel by this known. Thank you so much for the info though. I'll pass it on to Logan and crew.

Thank you everyone for gathering all this info and helping the family out. They're really overwhelmed right now. They've received literally thousands of tips at their tip email!

You all rock :)

ok so the motel thats in wimberley,tx is about 27 min/ 14 mil away from Greater San Marcos Youth Center that is a shelter for children and the deal with child abuse and neglect here is the link to there website http://www.gsmyc.org/Kids_Exchange.html.... Also it is literaly around the corner from Ramon Lucio Park and Jacees Lions Park.Ramon Lucio Park is pretty big also go place for a hand of. JMO.

Also next to airport, which i dont think they would take im on a plane but it also has a university there and i know they make fake ids there etc..i have lots of friends that go to school in the san antonio san marcos area and they have gotten fake ids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsJeckyll